剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
您不用给我们买♥♥任何东西
You don't have to buy us anything.
我还给你们买♥♥了一个保姆摄像头
I also got you a nanny cam.
这是...这是个泰迪熊
It's-- It's-- It's a teddy bear,
但你们不会相信里面有个摄像头
but you wouldn't believe there is a camera inside.
那很实用... 也很可爱
That is very practical... and cute.
好的 我们一年内都不需要 高脚椅和婴儿防护用品
Okay. We will not need a highchair or baby proofing for a year.
我们不会给我们儿子取名 尼克、尼古拉斯或尼基
And we'll not name our son Nick, Nicholas or Nicky,
或者其他类似的名字
or any variation thereof.
好的
Okay.
这很有道理 但你们会想要这个
That's fair enough but you're going to want this,
这是斯波克博士写的 一本关于育儿的书
it's a book by Dr. Spock on parenting.
当年大家都读过这本书
Everyone read this book back in the day,
他是如此受欢迎 他竞选了总统
he was so popular, he ran for president.
危险
Danger.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
是的 但是 在宝宝出生
Yeah, but-- You're going to want to read this
你变得筋疲力尽前 你要读读这本书
before the baby comes and you get exhausted.
我已经筋疲力尽了
Already there.
危险!
Danger!
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
在想我奶奶应该吃些 美味的玛芬蛋糕吗?
My grandmother deserved the good muffins?
她只会同意做完全清除手术
She'll only agree to complete decortication,
她不应该知道这件事
which she shouldn't know about.
你不能给病人提供一个
You do not present a patient with an option
我认为不安全甚至不可行的选择
that I've deemed unsafe and wouldn't even perform.
这是不可接受的 -你是对的
It's unacceptable. - You're right.
我觉得你的计划有点保守...
I felt like your plan was a little conservative--
你是住院医生
You are a resident,
你对我的决定有什么看法无关紧要
your feelings about my decisions are not relevant.
我会告诉她我错了 -并说服她我是对的
I'll tell her I was wrong. - And convince her I'm right.
或者给她找另一家医院
Or find her another hospital.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
您的玛芬蛋糕准备好了
Your muffins are ready.
他对化疗的反应如何?
How's he handling the chemo?
你还好吗 伙计?
You doing okay, bud?
内森 你能回答朴医生的问题吗? 一切都好吗?
Nathan, can you answer Doctor Park, please? Is everything okay?
不
No.
你说得对 不好
You're right. It's not okay.
好吧 那些不是玩具
Okay, those aren't toys.
我们还好吗 妈妈?
We okay, mom?
他生日收到了几十个新玩具...
He's got dozens of new toys for his birthday...
他不应该用药瓶建造城♥堡♥
he shouldn't have to be building castles with pill bottles.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不应该一个人承担这一切
You shouldn't be trying to do all of this alone.
我丈夫正在拯救生命 我不能拖他后腿
My husband is saving lives. I can't pull him away from that.
我可以
I can.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
嗨 瑞克 我是朴医生
Hi Rick, Doctor Park.
您还好吗?
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
但你不是很好
But you are not.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我不该质疑林医生的手术建议
I was wrong to question Dr. Lim's surgical advice.
她是最棒的
She is the best.
我希望有一天能成为她
I hope to be her someday.
如果她认为部分切除心包
And if she thinks the partial removal of the pericardium
是最好的做法 那么我同意她的做法
is the best course of action, then I agree with her.
好的
Okay.
那我就这么做
Then that's what I'll do.
但是你为什么一开始 反对她的建议呢?
But why did you go against her advice in the first place?
我觉得我需要做额外的事情
I felt like I needed to do extra.
成为英雄
To be a hero.
为什么?
Why?
从小您就告诉我要加倍努力
Since I was little, you told me I had to work twice as hard,
比其他人加倍优秀
be twice as good as everybody else.
这么多年过去了
After all these years,
我仍在努力达到您的要求
I'm still striving to be good enough for you.
我现在明白那是很大的压力了
Now see that's a lot of pressure.
但这是世界对你我这样的人的要求
But it's what the world requires from people that look like you and me.
我爸爸什么时候来?
When is my daddy coming?
你♥爸♥爸要上飞机了 他很快就会回来
Your daddy is getting on a plane, he's gonna be back soon.
但是现在 我们必须 看看药物是否有效 好吗?
But now, we have to see if the medicine is working, okay?
如果有效 我可以不再吃药吗?
If it is, can I stop taking it?
我很抱歉 你仍然需要吃药
I'm so sorry. You still need it.
我讨厌吃药
I hate it.
我知道
I know.
我们来玩个游戏 比如捉迷藏 好吗?
Let's play a game, like hide and seek, okay?
来 躺下
Here, lie down.
你可以进入隧♥道♥
You get to go in the tunnel.
保持安静 这样没人能找到你...
And stay very still so nobody can find you...
等安全了 我会回来接你 听起来不错吧?
I'll come back and get you when the coast is clear. Sound good?
你对他很好
You are very good with him.
开始成像
Starting the imaging.
谢谢
Thanks.
内森 你会听到一些砰砰声 这只是机器的声音
Nathan, you're about to hear some banging. It's just the machine
但记住要保持不动 好吗?
but remember to stay really still, okay?
我会的
I am.
再努力一点 好吗 伙计?
Try a little harder, okay, bud?
运动伪影 我们可能得给他注射镇静剂
Motion artifact, we might have to sedate him.
那些不是伪影
Those are not artifacts.
他没有中枢神经系统血管炎 而是患有烟雾病
He does not have CNS Vasculitis, he has Moyamoya disease.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the heck is that?
狭窄的颈动脉 正在减少流向他大脑的血液
A narrow carotid artery is reducing blood flow to his brain.
这片区域 看起来像一团烟雾?
This area here, looks like a puff of smoke?
这就是烟雾症在日语中的意思
That's what moyamoya means in Japanese,
一堆新的、微小的血管已经形成
A bunch of new, tiny vessels have developed
以避开堵塞
to circumvent the blockage,
但是因为血管不正常 所以很容易出血
but because the vessels are abnormal, they're prone to bleeds.
我们可以通过非常有趣的 脑部手术来解决这个问题
We can fix the problem with a very interesting brain surgery.
所以你们用多余的化疗 错误治疗了我们的儿子
So now that you're done poisoning our son with chemo that he didn't need,
我们还应该信任你们 让你们打开他的头骨?
we should trust you to crack open his skull?
我们会用一个小的开颅手术
We will use a small craniotomy to access--
我明白你为什么感到沮丧
I get why you're frustrated.
烟雾病很罕见 而且出了名的难诊断
Moyamoya is rare and notoriously hard to diagnose.
很多孩子接受过更久多余的化疗
Many kids get chemo they don't need for a lot longer.
我们希望明天 能为内森做第一次脑部手术
We're hoping to do Nathan's first brain surgery tomorrow.
他需要不止一次手术?
He needs more than one?
什么是脑部手术?
What's brain surgery?
嘿
Hey.
这就是我们要让你变得更好的方式
It's how we're going to make you all better.
不用化疗了?
No more chemo?
不再化疗了
No more chemo.
你会在这里吗?
Are you going to be here?
我的飞机被取消了 伙计
My plane got cancelled, buddy,
但听我说 我保证 我会尽快到达那里 好吗?
but look, I promise I'm going to be there as soon as I can, okay?
帕奇斯也能做脑外科手术吗?
Can Patches get brain surgery, too?
不能 帕奇斯是一个毛绒玩具 它没有大脑
No. Patches is a stuffed animal, it does not have a brain.
我刚刚尿在我们的浴缸里了
I just peed in our bathtub.
格拉斯曼必须得走
Glassman has to go.
嘿! -对不起!
Hey! - Sorry!
新手医生
First years.
你又迟到了
You are late again.
拜托 只是一分钟
C'mon. Like one minute.
上次...
Last time...
你昨天的药检呈阴性
Your drug test from yesterday was negative,
你没有吸毒 那么是什么导致你迟到呢?
you are not using. So what is causing your tardiness?
听我说 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我一直做得很好
I've been doing really well.
以及我做得这么好的原因
And the reason I'm doing so well
是我每天的互助会议
is my daily meeting.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表