剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
但即使执行功能下降
But even with a declining executive function,
也可能不会表现出严重的缺陷
you might not show serious deficits.
我认为我们应该 边吃炒洋蓟边讨论这个问题
I think we should discuss it further over sauteed artichokes.
我不饿
I'm not hungry,
但我会一边工作一边陪你
but I'll come and keep you company while I continue to work.
如果格拉斯还能做脑部手术 而且你也没有发现任何严重的缺陷…
If Glassy can still do brain surgery and you haven't seen any serious deficit…
他的脑子肯定有问题
There is definitely something wrong with his brain.
他老了 每个人都会遇到这种情况
He's getting older. It happens to everyone.
这不仅是因为衰老 我了解格拉斯曼医生
This is not just aging. I know Dr. Glassman.
你认为格拉斯曼 会给他的病人造成危险吗?
Do you think Glassman is a danger to his patients?
不会
No.
目前不会
Not yet.
那我们先去巴洛尼餐厅 吃肉丸和鸡翅吧
Then let's go to Barone's and eat some meatballs and chicken wings
在消化不良之前 我要享受几个小时的快乐
that I will enjoy for a few glorious hours until the indigestion kicks in.
你说得对
You are right.
肉丸 这就去
Meatball, stat.
这是最后一次吻合 取下止血钳
That's the last anastomosis. Remove the clamp.
看上去缝线很成功
Looks like the sutures are holding.
真不敢相信 我们在六小时内完成了惠普尔手术
I can't believe we did a Whipple in under 6 hours.
创造记录了
It's gonna be a record.
更重要的是 肿瘤没了 出血性溃疡也没了
More importantly, no more tumor, no more bleeding ulcer.
比我预期的还要好
Went even better than I hoped.
他的信仰得到了回报
Gotta give the Good Lord his due.
埃迪真的很幸运
Eddie is truly blessed.
在胃部用4-0线多缝几针 再加两根外科导管
Need a few more 4-0 prolenes on a Castro and two surgical drains.
嗨 你准备好今晚的装备了吗?
Hey. You got your gear for tonight?
准备好了
Yep.
找出了旧足球钉鞋
Dug out the old football cleats.
太棒了
Awesome.
萨米拉真的很期待见到你
Samira's really looking forward to meeting you.
不用担心 我尊重你想缓一缓 我不是要陷害你
Don't worry. I respect your recovery, not trying to set you up.
谢谢
Thank you.
乔丹还告诉我 如果我敢做任何事 来引诱你偏离正道 她就会杀了我
Jordan also told me she'd kill me if I did anything to tempt you off your path.
你和艾伦医生说起了我?
You and Dr. Allen were talking about me?
对 她只是想让我知道你在面对什么
Yeah, she's just making sure I knew what you were dealing with.
她真的很关心你
She's definitely looking out for you.
我的头要疼炸了
My head. It's gonna explode.
他有雷击样头痛和复视
He has a thunderclap headache and double vision.
他的左眼皮下垂了
His left eyelid's drooping.
看起来像第三神经麻痹
Looks like third nerve palsy.
左瞳孔对光没有反应
Left pupil not reacting to light.
一定是颈内动脉瘤破裂了 需要立刻送他去手术室
PCOM aneurysm must've ruptured. Need to get him to the OR stat.
呼叫格拉斯曼医生
Page Dr. Glassman.
解剖刀
Scalpel.
颅内压正在下降
Intracranial pressure is dropping.
他暂时是没事了
Bought him some temporary relief.
看看CT扫描结果吧?把新的给我
Can we see the CT scans? The new ones, please.
鉴于蛛网膜下腔出血
Given the subarachnoid hemorrhage,
原手术计划的风险增加了
the risk of the previous surgical plan has increased.
我们还是可以 先夹闭两个较小的动脉瘤
We can still clip the two smaller aneurysms
然后结扎并避开破裂的那个
and ligate and bypass the ruptured one.
我们应该考虑 先对破裂的动脉瘤进行弹簧圈栓塞
We should consider coil embolization of the ruptured aneurysm.
现在就放弹簧圈 等瑞奇康复后再处理另外两个
We treat that now, come back for the other two once Ricky recovers.
然后每六个月 他就得来做一次血管造影
Then every six months, he comes in for an angiogram.
削弱他的肌肉 破坏他的协调能力
Weakening his muscles, damaging his coordination,
彻底结束他的职业生涯 这就是你的建议?
effectively ending his pro career. That's your recommendation?
这个方案更安全
The treatment is a much safer option.
他才19岁
He's 19.
除了棒球 还有很多其他方面要考虑
There's lots of life to consider after baseball.
我对我的承诺充满信心 我可以兑现
I'm confident in what I promised and that I can deliver it.
你的经验能减轻开颅手术增加的风险
Your experience mitigates the increased risks of the craniotomy,
但不能消除这些风险
but does not eliminate them.
应该由病人决定
The patient should decide.
行吧
Fine.
叫醒他 并提出这两个方案
Let's wake him up and present both plans.
手术进行得比我们预期的要好
The surgery went better than we could've hoped.
我们切除了肿瘤
We removed the tumor,
你的肝脏和胰腺现在很健康
and your liver and pancreas are working great.
那我什么时候可以回家?
So when do I get to go home?
我们需要让你留观几天
We need to keep an eye on you for a couple days.
我冒昧地给你准备了些东西打发时间
I took the liberty of getting you a few things to help pass the time.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢你们所有人
I'm so grateful to you all.
我一个人待了太久 我都忘了有人关心自己
I spend so much time on my own, I can forget how wonderful it is
这种感觉有多美好
to have other people who care about you.
嗨 对不起 我昨晚有点暴躁
Hey, sorry. I got a little aggro last night.
我们家很喜欢晚餐时辩论
My family was big on dinner debate time.
好吧
Okay.
你说完了?
That's all you have to say?
我要去抽血 所以…
I have a blood draw to do, so…
那只是个哲学讨论 不是吵架 对吧?
Just a philosophical discussion. Not like we got into a fight, right?
当然不是
No, we didn't.
太可怕了 -太糟了
It was awful. -Terrible.
某人心情很好啊
Someone's in a good mood.
确实
Indeed I am.
这是埃迪效应 我们的病人带来了正能量
It's the Eddie effect. Our patient radiates positivity.
传染性意外的强
It's oddly contagious.
这让我开始思考
It's got me wondering
为什么我总是执着于选择正确的道路
why I'm always so focused on choosing the right path instead of
而不是欣然接纳上帝的礼物
just being open to God's gifts.
对不起
Sorry.
我的礼物就是胃里全是气
My gift is using my stomach as a speed bag.
我不知道哪个更糟 无法活着离开医院
I don't know what's worse, that I might not walk out of here
或者能活 但再也不能打球了
or walk out knowing I'll never play ball again.
是啊
Yes.
但你必须做出选择
That is the question you need to answer.
不要预想最坏的情况
Don't get stuck on worst case scenarios.
我非常努力才得到大家的信任
I worked real hard to get here, and I got people counting on me.
别这样
Hey, hey, hey.
别乱想
Shut out the noise.
别人总会有意见的
Other people will have opinions.
不管你是三振出局 还是没能打出长打
Whether you swing 3 and O, or you don't take the extra base.
重点在于你自己 你做出的决定就是正确决定
Whatever decision you make, that's going to be the right decision.
在我们那
You know what, there's a saying,
有一种说法
back in the DR,
“不要走着离开这座岛”
"You can't walk off the island."
得大摇大摆起来
You gotta take big swings.
一次性解决所有动脉瘤吧
Let's fix all the aneurysms now.
好决定
Good call.
你们需要保持伤口部位清洁干燥
You'll need to keep the wound site clean and dry.
一定要密切监测她的卡路里摄入量
Be sure to monitor her caloric intake closely.
患有特纳综合征的婴儿会吞咽困难
Babies with Turner syndrome have difficulty swallowing
舌头也有功能障碍
and tongue dysfunction.
特纳综合症?
Turner Syndrome?
她需要额外的手术吗?
Will she need additional surgeries?
需要 但要过几年
Yes, but not for a few years.
对于这样的事情 最好一步一步来
With things like this, it's best to take it one step at a time.
我们本希望先寄养再收养
We were hoping to foster to adopt.
但这些长♥期♥的医疗问题
And these long term medical issues,
很严重
they're significant.
关于医学的问题
When it comes to medicine,
搜谷歌♥帮助不大
Google is not your friend.
帕特里克 安妮
Patrick, Annie,
我知道这听起来很吓人
I know it all sounds scary
你们感到紧张是很正常的
and you have every right to be nervous.
但你们可以做到的
But you can do this.
伊登需要你们
Eden needs you.
如果找到更有资质的人 对伊登难道不是更好吗?
Wouldn't it be best for Eden if you found someone more qualified?
我会告知社会服务部门的
I'll let social services know.
分数是多少?
What's the score?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表