剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
可能是脱水造成的血管迷走神经反应
Could have been a vasovagal response to dehydration.
不对 而且你的不同观点没有任何作用
You're wrong, and your opposing points of view are not useful.
这就是结构性的问题
It is structural.
我们来这里是因为这里比其他地方凉快
We came here because it's 10 degrees cooler than everywhere else.
鲍威尔医生没有准备应对高温的装备
Dr. Powell did not come to work prepared for the heat.
去准备冠状动脉造影
Go set up a coronary angio.
外边有42摄氏度 阿特为什么要离开医院
It's 108 out here. Why would Art leave the hospital?
这就叫痴呆
It's called dementia.
以他的步伐不可能跑这么远
Spry or not, he couldn't have hobbled this far.
如果你给他戴上防走失手环
Put a wander bracelet on him like Andrews told you to,
我们就不用到处找这个老头子了
we wouldn't be hunting for the walking dead.
安德鲁斯说这事时 看的是你不是我
Andrews was looking at you, not me.
我们要不谈一谈让你烦心的事
Should we talk about what's really bothering you?
你盯着那边 我盯着这边
You look out over there for the old guy you lost. I'll look over here.
这里已经达到25摄氏度了
It's up to 77 degrees in here.
一旦超过28度 服务器就会受损
Anything over 82 will compromise the servers.
暴躁先生有什么事吗
What's with Mr. Grumpy?
我不是暴躁先生
I'm not Mr. Grumpy.
刚才你在鲍威尔面前很暴躁
You were with Powell.
我不喜欢她
I… don't like her.
因为她是个不称职的住院医生 -她
'Cause she's a bad resident? -She…
经常犯错
makes a lot of mistakes, but no more than the others.
那就是不喜欢她的性格
So it's her personality.
她很烦人 -她怎么烦人了
She's annoying. -How is she annoying?
她
She's…
总是反对我
contrary.
听起来像我们认识的某个人
Kind of sounds like someone we know.
没错 但我喜欢摩根
Yes. But I like Morgan.
要想克服对她的厌恶 首先要弄清你为什么讨厌她
The first step to getting past your issues with her is identifying them.
我为什么要克服我的厌恶
And why do I need to get past my issues?
果然停电了
And there's the blackout.
还好没停多久
That didn't last long.
是备用发电机开始工作了
That's just the backup generators kicking in.
但我不知道备用发电机能坚持多久
And how long they will last, I have no idea.
我们拿到您的影像结果了
We've got your labs and imaging back.
高温已经损伤了您的心脏和肺部
Heat has caused damage to your heart and lungs.
损伤是永久的
It's permanent.
因此
And…
你快死了 梅
You're dying, May.
很快
Very soon.
只剩下几个小时了
A matter of hours.
我们会尽力减轻您的疼痛 让您舒舒服服地走
But we'll make sure you're not in any pain and keep you comfortable.
您有想联♥系♥的家人吗
Do you have any family we can call?
没有
No.
我丈夫去年去世了
My husband passed last year, didn't he?
您想找谁陪您度过最后的时光
Is there anyone you want to be here with you?
马蒂比我更外向
Marty was always the social one.
我们总是聊起去看看外边的世界
We talked about seeing the world.
为了庆祝我们结婚60周年
Marty and I finally booked…
马蒂和我计划了一次旅行
a trip to celebrate our 60th wedding anniversary.
我们打算去巴黎
To Paris.
然而他查出了癌症
But he got cancer.
他依然想去 但是
He still wanted to go, but…
我说不行
I said no.
我们得先治好他的病
We needed to get him better first.
嗨 艾德娜
Hi, Edna.
我是亚伦格拉斯曼医生
I'm Dr. Aaron Glassman.
我听说您需要另一位医生的意见
I understand you wanted a second set of eyes.
谢谢你这么快就过来了
Thank you for coming so quickly.
我正好在附近溜达
I was in the neighborhood.
您感觉如何
How are you handling the heat?
我给您带了这个
Well, I brought you this.
以防您待会儿需要
in case you want to use it later.
有呼吸急促的症状吗
Any shortness of breath?
我有这症状好多年了 根本不影响我生活
I've had that for ages. It doesn't really bother me.
反正在养老院里什么设施都有
At the home, everything's right there.
那倒是很方便
Well, that's convenient.
确实
It is.
我很喜欢去院子里
I do like to go to the courtyard.
那里有一颗漂亮的桉树
They've a beautiful eucalyptus tree there.
去年夏天 我孙女从尤金市过来看我时
When my granddaughter visited from Eugene last summer,
我们一起坐在院子里 看着树叶
we sat out there and just watched the leaves rustle.
听起来很温馨
That sounds just lovely.
的确是
It was.
可以吗
May I?
我按这里会疼吗
Does it hurt when I press here?
好的 看来是疼的
Okay, okay. I'll take that as a yes.
您有记忆力下降 记忆混乱的问题吗
Any problems with memory, forgetfulness, confusion?
我90岁了
I am 90.
不过上周的克里比奇纸牌比赛里 我赢了三忆
But I just won all three matches at last week's cribbage game.
所以我的情况也没那么糟
So I guess it could be worse.
出老千了吧
Card sharp?
艾德娜 这个肿瘤非常大
Edna, this tumor is a monster.
所以切除它的风险非常高
To take it out would be very risky.
您可能没法撑过整场手术
You might not survive the procedure, or worse.
插呼吸机 持续性疼痛 无法活动
Ventilator, chronic pain, immobilization.
帕克医生跟您说过这些后果吗
Dr. Park went through all of this with you?
他说了
Yes, he did.
但我还是想做手术
I want the surgery.
等你有空时 再帮我拿个奶油布丁
And another butterscotch pudding, when you have a moment.
我去找找看
I'll see what I can do.
准备手术吧
We're doing the surgery.
您知道艾德娜的心脏停跳过吧
You know Edna's heart stopped, right?
然后没用除颤器又恢复了跳动
And restarted without a defibrillator.
这对一个20岁的青年来说都是一场大手术
This is a huge surgery for a 20-year-old.
那又怎样 年龄不是唯一的问题
And? Age isn't the only issue.
她完全不知道这场手术的后果
She has no idea what she's getting herself into.
她知道 -她这是盲目的乐观
I think she does. -She's blindly optimistic.
可能是盲目的信仰 那又如何
Or is it blind faith? What's the difference?
她想做这个手术
She wants to have the surgery.
这种盲目会毁掉她所剩无几的生活
That faith can destroy what little quality of life she has left.
这是她的决定
Her call.
我们需要大幅度削减功耗
W-We need to radically slash power consumption.
服务器的耗电量比所有部门都多
Your servers take more energy than other departments.
如果停电 服务器就会下线 智慧中心也会瘫痪
For good reason. If our servers go down, it'll take out the smart energy hub.
智能中心是什么
What's a smart energy hub?
它会将电力分配到最需要的区域 减少其他区域的供电
It directs power to areas needing it most, reduces it to areas that don't.
没了它 发电机很可能会过载
Without it, no guarantee the generators won't overload.
我们的备用系统不保险吗
Our backup system needs a backup?
要不是智能中心 我们早就彻底停电了
If not for the hub, we'd be in the dark already.
我们需要关闭最高的两层楼 重新安置病人
We need to act now. Shut down the top two floors, relocate the patients.
降低80多人的医疗保障
And compromise the medical care of over 80 people?
我负责照顾病人 你管好你的智能中心
I'll look after the patients. You look after that hub.
我们需要谈谈我不喜欢你的原因
We need to talk about why I don't like you.
好的
Sounds fun.
你护手霜的杏仁味太浓了
Your hand lotion smells strongly of almonds. Injecting contrast.
你固执又难搞
You're stubborn and intractable,
比如之前拒绝移植猪的心脏
as shown by refusing to transplant a pig's heart,
不按规定插入静脉注射针
ignoring proper procedure for inserting an IV...
以及利姆医生的手术
And I didn't back you up on Lim's surgery.
那件事你也做错了
You were wrong about that too.
彼此彼此
Feeling's mutual.
太固执 杏仁味太重
Very stubborn. And almonds.
我知道你被激怒时会分心
I've seen you get distracted when something irritates your sensibilities.
但我不知道你还是个混♥蛋♥
Never seen that make you a jackass.
冠状动脉来自肺部 而不是主动脉
The coronary artery is coming off the pulmonary, not the aorta.
这是非常罕见的情况 手术非常复杂
This is very rare, and will require a very complicated surgery.
他随时都可能死
He could drop dead any minute.
有可能
Yes, he could.
能做冠状动脉搭桥手术吗
How about a coronary artery bypass?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表