剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Point to the left shoulder.
我进去了
I'm in.
颈静脉扩张
Jugular distention
心动过速改善
and tachycardia improving.
我们把她们送到手术室
圣何塞警局 特警
圣何塞警局 2号♥救援车
安德鲁斯医生
Dr. Andrews.
今天谁值班?
Who's on the floor?
-我和几个麻醉师 -就这样?
Me and a couple anesthesiologists.
-我和几个麻醉师 -就这样?
That's it?
血液或补给方面如何?
How we doing on blood and supplies?
都很差
Low on all.
我们今天进行了三台移植手术 处理了两处枪伤
We had three transplants and two GSWs today.
你跟利姆去一号♥急诊室
You're on one with Lim.
杰罗姆 你跟维拉纽瓦去二号♥急诊室
Jerome, you're with Villanueva in two.
警♥察♥来了
Cop's on the line.
这是安德鲁斯博士
This is Dr. Andrews.
这是霍兰德队长 我们在进行作战控制
This is Captain Holland.
这是霍兰德队长 我们在进行作战控制
We're taking operational control.
明白
Understood.
已经向这里调动了救护车
Already diverted incoming ambulances.
收到
Copy that.
有什么我可以做的吗?
Is there-- Is there anything I can do?
你可以成为我们的巡回护士
You can be
你可以成为我们的巡回护士
our circulating nurse.
我是说更接近那种给大家送咖啡 但是…
I, I meant more like get people coffee, but, um...
好 我做什么?
Okay, yeah, what do I do?
找到我们需要的补给
Find the supplies we ask for
像你刚才那样把它们送到手术区
and hand them to the surgical field, like you did just now.
好
Okay.
改编自韩国广播公♥司♥
朴才范的电视连续剧
肖恩 从腹部开始
Shaun, start with the abdomen.
胸骨锯
Sternum saw.
库利牵开器
Cooley retractor.
肺门撕裂伤
Lacerations to the pulmonary hilum.
左心室有切口
Left ventricle is nicked.
这就是造成填塞的原因
That's what caused the tamponade.
但并不是很宽
It's not very wide, though.
请拿些不可吸收的脱脂棉缝线
Pledgeted prolene sutures, please.
她有四级肝裂伤
She has a grade four liver laceration
正在向腹膜流血
with active bleeding into the peritoneum.
丽 你知道什么是腹部垫吗?
Lea, d-do you know what a lap sponge is?
像是有两个蓝色把手的手巾
It's like a hand towel with two blue handles.
-你要多少?-能找到多少拿多少
How many do you need? As many as you can find.
下面第三个抽屉
There's a third drawer down there.
最安全的选择是移除受损的叶片
Safest bet is to remove the damaged lobe.
那是她肝脏的一半
That's half her liver.
我们可以不那样 改做血管栓塞术
We can do an angio-embolization instead.
如果情况恶化 她需要大量输血
If that goes south, she'd need a major transfusion.
这可不行 我们处于封锁状态
That can't happen. We're in a lockdown.
半肝切除术
A hemi-hepatectomy would decrease
会让她的预期寿命减少十年
her life expectancy by ten years.
预期寿命 肖恩?
Life expectancy, Shaun?
她也许只有20分钟了 除非我们能阻止她出血
She has 20 minutes, maybe,
她也许只有20分钟了 除非我们能阻止她出血
unless we can stop his hemorrhage.
你这是短视
You are being shortsighted.
我很短视 我想让她活下去
I'm very shortsighted. I want to keep her alive.
格拉斯曼医生?
Dr. Glassman?
安德鲁斯医生需要你看一下维拉纽瓦
Dr. Andrews needs your help with Villanueva.
心室缝合了
Ventricle is sewn up.
肖恩 你要切除受损的叶片 明白吗?
Shaun, you are going to cut out the damaged lobe, do you understand?
好
Yes.
好的
Okay.
全层气管破裂 另有皮下气肿
Full thickness tracheal laceration with sub-q emphysema
她的颈静脉 在面部分支下方有一个缺口
and a nick in her jugular below the facial branch.
左颈动脉被切碎了
And the left carotid is shredded.
我们得先修补它
We're gonna have to patch that up first.
我在考虑封闭式支架
I'm thinking closed stent.
如果我们得为她用抗凝剂 她会大出血而死
If we have to anti-coagulate her, she'll bleed out.
我们得阻断流动 把她的动脉上游位置扎起来
We got to stop the flow, tie off the artery upstream.
她昏迷不醒
She's unconscious.
没有办法测试侧支循环
There's no way to test the collateral circulation
看不出是否有足够血流注入大脑
to see if there's enough to perfuse her brain.
她还年轻 我愿意赌一把
She's young. I'm willing to take that bet.
你愿意冒严重中风的风险?
You're willing to risk a massive stroke?
而不是让她流血致死?是的
As opposed to letting her bleed to death? Yeah.
血管夹和丝带
Vascular clamp and a silk tie.
不 请不要
No, no, please, please. Ow!
怕碰且僵硬
Tender with guarding and rigidity.
他的肠子穿孔了
His bowel's perforated.
好吧…
Okay, well...
我去寻找补给品 以防我们需要在这里操作
I'll look for supplies in case we need to operate in here.
我出去后把门锁上
Just lock the door behind me.
墨菲医生?
Dr. Murphy?
出血仅限于一处迷走血管
The bleeding is confined to an aberrant vessel.
我们不需要取她的一半肝脏
We do not need to take half her liver.
我们可以安全地进行血管栓塞
We can do the angio-embolization safely.
但你告诉格拉斯曼医生 你要做半肝切除术
But you told Dr. Glassman you were gonna do the hemi-hepatectomy.
情况发生了变化
Parameters have changed.
血管栓塞术是合适的选择
The angio-embolization is the proper choice.
要不要找人告诉格拉斯曼医生?
Should someone let Dr. Glassman know?
想告诉他就去告诉他吧
Inform him if you like.
我需要继续以避免进一步出血
I need to proceed to avoid further hemorrhaging.
氩气刀
Argon beam coagulator.
摩根?
Morgan?
呆在原地
Stay where you are.
别动
Don't move.
发生什么了?
- What's going on? - Shh!
托盘是干什么用的?
What's the tray for?
你去哪了?
Where were you going?
抱歉 我去…
I'm sorry. I just...
里面有个小孩肠子穿孔了
There's a kid in there with a perforated bowel.
如果我们不做手术 他就会死
If we don't do surgery, he's going to die.
肖恩 你改变了手术计划?
Shaun, did you change the surgical plan?
它所基于的参数发生了变化
The parameters it was based on changed.
我做了相应的调整
I adjusted accordingly.
然后就无视我的指示 自己想怎么来就怎么来?
And ignored my instructions
然后就无视我的指示 自己想怎么来就怎么来?
in favor of what you wanted to do?
是的
Yes.
你为什么不问我?为什么没人问我?
Why didn't you ask me? Why didn't anybody ask me?
似乎是个合理的决定
It seemed like a reasonable call.
不该轮到你做决定 也不是你的决定
That's not your call to make.
不该轮到你做决定 也不是你的决定
Nor is it yours.
我们执行到哪步了?
How far into this are we?
我找到了造影剂外渗的部位
I located the site of contrast extravasation
导管就位了
and the catheter is in position.
嗯 那太好了
Well, that's just great.
我们别无选择了 给我一个线圈
We're locked in. Gimme a coil.
有一座天桥式的东西
There was a skyway, bridge-type thing.
有一次我去那里抽烟
I went there for a smoke once.
离地面不高
Not that far off the ground.
你要做什么?跳?会摔死你的
What are you gonna do? Jump? It would kill you.
-在哪?-下两层楼就是
- Where is it? - I-I-It's two floors down.
所有步梯和电梯都锁上了
All the stairs and elevators are locked off.
真的…没办法出去了
There's really-- There's no way out of here.
不!
No!
快点!我们走!
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
走!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
开门!打开!我有枪
Open the door! Open up! I have a gun.
如果你不开门 我就朝这医生的脑袋开枪!
I'm gonna shoot this doctor in the head if you don't open the door!
摩根 不要!
Morgan, don't!
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表