剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我有三名人♥质♥!
I have three hostages!
你们别过来 否则我就开枪了!
You stay back or I start shooting!
还剩一处外渗的部位
One area of extravasation remaining.
部署我的线圈
Deploying my coil.
心率168
Heart rate 168.
血压大幅下降
Big drop in BP.
线圈没问题 哪里出血了?
Coils are fine. Where's the bleeding?
必须破坏大型侧支血管了
Large collateral vessel must be damaged.
我们可以注入凝胶泡沫颗粒
We can inject gel foam particles
用于远端栓塞
for distal embolization.
血压到临界值了
BP's critical.
-我要转回去 -我几乎到了
- I'm gonna pivot back. - I'm almost there.
我们要切割肝脏
We're going to resect the liver.
别碰她 我要注入造影…
Don't touch her. I am injecting contrast--
我在拆包装 肖恩
I am removing the packing, Shaun.
不 我知道如何止血了 注射颗粒
No. I see how to stop the bleed. Injecting particles.
完全栓塞 不再有剩余出血
Complete embolization with no residual bleeding.
血压在升高
BP's rising.
好
Okay.
我们把她缝合吧
Let's close her up.
这是个合理的决定
It was a reasonable call.
持针器用得不错
Nice work with the needle driver.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰罗姆
Jerome.
五楼有人♥质♥对峙情况
There's a hostage standoff on the fifth floor.
大家都没事
Everyone's fine.
但那是雷茨尼克医生和阿舍
But it's Dr. Reznick and Asher.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们把这个弄完吧
Let's finish this.
你们退后 否则有你们好看的
You guys stay back or you won't like what happens.
她怎么样了?
How is she?
-谁?-达利赛
- Who? - Dalisay.
你现在担心她的安危了?
Now you're concerned for her well-being?
我爱她
I love her.
以斯拉?
Ezra?
以斯拉
Ezra.
他需要手术 否则就会死去
He needs surgery or he'll die.
在这里做吧
Do it in here.
我需要打个电♥话♥
你有10号♥刀片吗?
Do you have a ten-blade?
没有 只有一把15号♥刀片
No, just a fifteen.
好 有多少胃肠吻合器?
Okay. How many GIA staplers?
没有 但我们可以手工缝合或接合
None, but we can hand-sew or anastomosis.
只要他没有肠道手术史就可以
As long as he doesn't have a history of bowel surgery.
他有
He does.
我爱你
I love you.
如果我们在这里为他做开膛手术 他会丧命的
If we open him up here, we'll kill him.
我之前跟手术室谈过
I spoke to the OR earlier.
你的前女友 利姆 那个守卫
Your ex, Lim, that guard,
他们都有望完全康复
they're all expected to make full recoveries.
所以现在 你只有谋杀未遂的问题
So, right now, all they have you on is attempted murder.
但如果这孩子死了…
But if this kid dies...
你没跟手术室沟通过
You-- You didn't talk to the OR.
我谈过
I did.
你 带他离开这里 你跟我呆在这
You, take him out of here. You're staying with me.
我的袖子上沾着血
I have blood on my sleeve.
你没事吧?
You okay?
不是我的血
It's not my blood.
好 我就是…
Okay. I just--
我不知道 我之前在担心你
I don't know. I was concerned about you.
你不必的
You shouldn't be.
我做了正确决定 利姆医生在康复了
I made the right call, and Dr. Lim's recovering.
利姆医生醒了
Dr. Lim's waking up.
我得走了
I have to go.
如果需要我 我就在这里
Oh. I'm here if you need me.
谢谢你 我不需要
Thank you. I don't.
我爸爸打我妈妈
My dad beat up my mom.
几次把她送进医院
Put her in the hospital a couple times.
我对他恨之入骨
I hated his guts.
在我童年我都说我要跟他不一样
Spent my childhood saying I'd-- I'd be different than him.
我爸爸要死了
My dad's dying.
他只剩几周了…
He has a couple weeks...
顶多几周
at most.
癌症
Cancer.
我刚送他上飞机回纽约
I just put him on a plane back to New York.
我们之间的问题…
What went wrong between us...
永远不会得到解决
will never get fixed.
我们没有时间了
We're out of time.
你还有时间
There's still time for you.
没关系
It's okay.
达利赛
对 她在康复
Yeah, she's recovering.
她的颈动脉、气管 和颈静脉都有外伤
She had trauma to her carotid, trachea, and jugular,
但我们都能治好
but we were able to repair it all.
你有肺门损伤
You had pulmonary hilum injuries,
心室有缺口
a nicked ventricle,
四级肝裂伤
a grade four liver laceration.
这是一个艰难决定 但墨菲医生在这里
It was a tough call, but Dr. Murphy here
选择了血管栓塞术
opted for an angio-embolization
并设法保住了你的整个肝脏
and managed to preserve your entire liver.
别客气
You're welcome.
一名保安被刺伤
A security guard was stabbed,
但预计他会完全康复
but he's expected to make a full recovery.
腹痛?
- Abdominal pain? - Oh!
右上腹?
- Right upper quadrant? - Mm.
更高位置?
Higher?
她的心脏
Her heart.
好吧 你会服刑
Well, you'll serve your sentence,
补过 然后…
make amends, and then--
重新开始
and then start again.
解决这个问题只有两种方法
There's only two ways out of this.
你活着自首
You either turn yourself in,
或者死掉
or you die.
谢谢你
Thank you.
达利赛真的还活着吗?
Is Dalisay really still alive?
我不知道
I have no idea.
放下手♥枪♥!
Drop the gun!
这里
There.
隔膜下部的创伤性室间隔缺损
A traumatic VSD in the inferior portion of the septum.
切口比我们想象的更深
The cut went deeper than we thought.
这个缺陷可以通过高泰克斯补片修复
The defect can be repaired with a GORE-TEX patch.
我需要帮助
I need help.
特警抓住了他 手臂和胸部有多处枪伤
SWAT got him. Multiple GSWs to the arm and chest.
之前无脉性电活动 但救回来了 触诊血压60
Was in PEA, but we got him back. BP 60 over palp.
格拉斯曼医生!
Dr. Glassman!
阿舍 你没事吧?
Ash. You okay?
用我们剩下的任何O型阴性血 在二号♥手术室准备建立旁路
OR two, set up for bypass with whatever O-Neg we have left.
亚伦 你跟沃尔克医生一起处理这个
Aaron, you handle this with Dr. Wolke.
-肖恩 我们处理利姆的心脏 -好
- Shaun, we'll fix Lim's heart. - Okay.
等等 利姆也需要建立旁路吗?
Wait. Does Lim need bypass, too?
我们的导管和插管 只够操作一台机器
We've only got enough tubing and cannulas to operate one machine.
补给要等到凌晨五点才能送来
Resupply doesn't come in until 5:00 a.m.
我们要装模做样地讨论一番吗?
Are we pretending that there's a debate?
我们不会为了这个男人 让利姆冒风险
We're not risking Lim's life for this man.
我们确实有其他选项
We do have another option.
我们可以用咬合器修复利姆的心脏 她就不需要旁路了
We can repair Lim's heart with an occluder device. She won't need bypass.
不 这主意不好
No. No. That is a terrible idea.
经皮闭合术太冒险了
Percutaneous closure is too risky.
心内直视手术 是创伤性室间隔缺损的最佳手术方式
Open heart surgery is the optimal procedure for traumatic VSD.
我知道 但没有旁路他就会死掉
I, I know, but he will die without bypass.
没有旁路 利姆的手术会更难 但仍然可行
Lim's surgery will just be harder without it, but doable.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表