剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
代表亚伦乔丹
It stands for Erin Jordan.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you both.
来见见F宝宝
Meet Baby F.
叫她弗朗西斯卡吧
Francesca.
不过吉娜和杰克毕竟是 要带六个宝宝回家的
But Gena and Jack are first time parents
新手父母 所以他们会需要很多帮助
who'll be bringing home six babies, so they're gonna need lots of help.
我们当中 如果有人愿意 在宝宝们回家后
Now, for those of you who are willing to continue
继续照顾他们 手术办理台上有一张志愿报名表
once the babies are at home, there's a volunteer sign-up sheet
有意者可以过去报名 我相信吉娜和杰克
at the check-in desk. I'm sure Gena and Jack
会非常感激你们施于的援手
would be grateful for any help you're willing to give.
你有个哥特妈妈?
So you had a goth mom?
她会唱着《男孩不哭》哄你睡觉?
She sang "Boys Don't Cry" as a lullaby?
是啊 她来学校接我时 还会大声唱着“Joy Division”的歌♥
Yeah. She picked me up at school blasting Joy Division, too,
当时我觉得丢人得要命 但她是个好妈妈
humiliated me at the time. But she was a good mom.
我爸生前常唱《我们独一无二的神》 是集♥会♥上唱得最响亮的那个
My dad used to sing "Ein Keloheinu" louder than everyone in shul.
我很讨厌这首歌♥ 不过这大概也是他这么做的原因
I hated it. Which was probably the point.
让我们的孩子尴尬得无地自容 应该也挺好玩的
Could be fun to embarrass our kids someday,
在非常非常遥远的未来
far, far in the future.
谢谢你 好的
Thank you. Okay.
我很庆幸我带着这个病案来找你了
I'm glad I brought this case to you.
我也是
Me too.
马库斯 我很抱歉
Marcus, I'm sorry.
抱歉我放弃了我们的感情 抱歉我出了轨
For giving up on us. For cheating.
这是我犯下的最糟糕的错误
It's the worst mistake I ever made.
这不全是你的错
It wasn't all you.
我不知道自己当时有没有放弃 但我确实对你缺乏关心
I don't know that I gave up, but I certainly didn't pay enough attention.
吉娜和杰克曾经渐行渐远 分道扬镳 但最终 他们又回到了彼此身边
Gena and Jack grew apart, but they found each other again.
这是个美好的故事
That's a nice story.
是啊
Yeah.
很美好
Nice.
好了
Derek.
说六次“烤奶酪三明治”
Say "grilled cheese" six times.
烤奶酪三明治
Grilled cheese.
但我只是 继续笑着
But I just keep on laughing
隐去眼中的泪水
Hiding the tears in my eyes
因为男孩不哭
Because boys don't cry
男孩不哭
Boys don't cry
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表