剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你有这样的感觉我表示遗憾
I'm sorry you feel that way.
但我理解
But I understand.
我会去清理我的储物柜
I'll clean out my locker.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do that.
我的工作是指导并教你 如何成为一个好医生
My job is to mentor and teach you how to be a good doctor.
所以我希望你在手术室走廊 观看异种移植手术
So I want you to watch the xenotransplant from the OR gallery.
就因为你觉得这不道德
Just because you think it's immoral
不意味着你不该学习手术如何完成
doesn't mean you shouldn't learn how it's done.
你愿意这么做吗?
Are you willing to do that?
是的
Yeah. Yes.
好
Good.
你现在可以走了
You can go now.
肿块表面有很多血 我需要纱布
There's a lot of blood from the tumor surface. I need gauze.
还没停
It's not stopping.
你必须切断肿块的供血
You must cut off the tumor blood supply.
谢谢你 雷茨尼克医生
Thank you, Dr. Reznick.
其实 我觉得失血也许来自
Actually, I think the bleeding might be coming
喉上动脉
from the superior laryngeal artery.
再加额外的血管夹和丝带
Adding additional clamp and a silk tie.
血止住了
The bleeding stopped.
-漂亮 -谢谢
-Good catch. -Thanks.
看上去你不只有张漂亮脸蛋
Looks like you're more than just a pretty face.
我怀念的亲爱祖母也这么觉得
My grandma, who I loved and cherished, would agree.
腹壁下动脉有轻微撕裂
There's a minor tear in the inferior epigastric artery.
不 我可以搞定
No, I've got this.
我需要再打些灯光 还有十号♥手术刀
I need to get more light and a 10 blade.
我要打开切口处
I'll open over the entry site.
谢谢你
Thank you.
来啊 你在哪啊?
Come on. Where are you?
这里
There it is.
两极钳
Bipolar forceps.
还有…我们回到正轨了
And… we're back on track.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
这不是小事 你想说点什么吗?
It's a big deal. You want to say something?
为什么?
Why?
没关系
Never mind.
你是我们的英雄 威尔伯
You're our hero, Wilbur.
十号♥手术刀
Ten blade.
胸骨锯
Sternal saw.
这比我想象的更难
This is harder than I thought it would be.
-你想让我来吗?-不 我是主治医师
-You want me to do it? -No. I am the attending.
我要自己做
I will do it.
好
Okay.
停!
Stop!
急诊室里 有摩托车手已被宣布脑死亡
Motorcyclist declared brain dead in the ER.
他可以配对 家属已经同意 心脏就在来的路上
He's a match, his family consented. Heart's on the way.
这么欢呼雀跃好像不合适
That felt inappropriate.
确实
It was.
我们得缝合威尔伯的胸部 把它唤醒
We need to close Wilbur's chest and wake him up.
你的手术很成功
Your surgery was very successful,
谢天谢地 完全不具备革新精神
and, thankfully, not innovative at all.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
多亏有墨菲医生
Thanks to Dr. Murphy.
这是集体努力
It was a team effort.
除了鲍威尔医生
Except for Dr. Powell.
我以为我该休息
I thought I was supposed to rest.
术后运动有助于血液流动和恢复
Movement post-surgery helps the blood flow and recovery.
一头猪在这里做什么?
What's a pig doing in here?
它的名字是威尔伯
His name's Wilbur.
它要捐献自己的心脏 但他们不需要它了
He was gonna donate his heart, but they didn't need him.
想见见它吗?它脾气很好
Want to meet him? He's super nice.
猪是最聪明的动物之一
Pigs are one of the smartest animals.
我在农场长大
I grew up on a farm.
我们曾有一头猪会做长除法
We once had a pig who could do long division.
它接下来会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to him now?
它要被安乐死
He'll have to be euthanized.
它的基因被改造了
He's been genetically modified.
不能跟其他猪呆在一起了
Can't be around other pigs.
用你一次
Use you once…
然后把你抛弃
And throw you away.
真有你的
You are brilliant.
-有效吗?-完美
-It worked? -Perfectly.
威尔伯有了一位新家长
Wilbur's got a new parent,
耶利米现在有理由每天出门两次了
and Jeremiah's got a reason to step outside twice a day.
真是让我刮目相看
I'm impressed. Seriously.
你应该刮目相看 因为我很棒
You should be. Because I'm awesome.
朝着正确的方向 耶利米只需要一点推动力
Jeremiah just needed a little push in the right direction.
很高兴看到你没有因为他的外表 就给出轻率的判断
I'm glad you didn't just make a snap judgment based on his appearance.
我以为我很了解你这种人
I thought I knew your type.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
想喝一杯吗?让我补偿一下?
Wanna grab a drink, let me make it up to you?
我们没事
We're good.
而且我已经筋疲力尽了
And I'm beat.
要回家 做些修复瑜伽
Gonna go home, do some restorative yoga,
然后就睡觉
and hit the hay.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
不 我开玩笑
No, I'm kidding.
我要喝酒
I'm gonna drink.
但我尊重你
But mad respect.
合十礼
Namaste.
所以他本来不是你喜欢的类型 现在他是了?
So, he wasn't your type, but now he is?
我从没那么说过
I never said that.
你肯定说过 你刚用了调情的声调
You absolutely said it. You just used your flirty voice.
你像是我尊重你 合十礼
You were like, "Mad respect. Namaste."
我们能不能 一边喝内格罗尼酒 一边继续争论?
Can we continue this argument over negronis?
上次是我买♥♥单
I paid last time.
-不 上次是我买♥♥单 -真的吗?
-No, I paid last time. -Really?
对 因为我也得留小费
Yeah, 'cause I had to leave the tip, too.
踢
Kick.
脚趾抬起
Toes up.
不错
Good.
放下
Down.
阑尾切除术如何?
How was the appy?
不错
Fine.
不错 然后呢?
Fine, but what?
我帮你设置电刺♥激♥
I'll get you set up with the E-stim.
我感觉自己 像是降级到旋转木马水平的赛马
I feel like a racehorse that's been relegated to the carousel.
我曾告诉人们 作为外科医生 我花了两年时间
I used to tell people that it took me two years
才重新回到自己以前的水平
to get back to being the surgeon that I was,
得脑癌之前的水平
you know, before the brain cancer and all that.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我从没回到我从前的水准
I never got back to being the surgeon I was.
你永远不会 成为以前的自己和那个医生
You're never going to be the doctor you were.
这是事实
That's a fact.
但你不知道自己会成为什么样的医生
But you have no idea the doctor you're gonna become.
我会在这里支持你
And I am here for you.
随时
Anytime.
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说你们俩一直在相互抨击
I've heard you have been sniping at each other.
-不 我们… -这不是一次对话
-No, we… -This is not a conversation.
你们俩得解决好自己的问题
You two need to sort your stuff out.
我不想再次被迫处理这个问题
I don't ever want to have to deal with it again.
-是的 -不会再发生了
-Yes. -It won't happen again.
好
Good.
你的第一天怎么样?
So, how was your first day?
立即来一杯龙舌兰!
Tequila stat!
我们是在同情还是在庆祝?
Are we commiserating or celebrating?
我们肯定是在庆祝
We are definitely celebrating.
快点啊!
Come on!
嘿 今天不开心吗?
Hey. Tough day?
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表