剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
你同意吗?
Do you agree?
我同意安德鲁斯医生
I agree with Dr. Andrews.
不 这不公平
No. This is not fair.
跟他不同 利姆医生没伤害任何人
Dr. Lim didn't hurt anyone. He did.
我们现在需要帮助她
And now we need to help her.
她需要心肺旁路机
She needs the bypass machine.
我已经做了决定
I've made my decision.
我已经部署了咬合器
I've deployed the occluder device.
滑了过去
Slipped through.
再放置一次
Placing again.
正面看起来不错
Looks good on the frontal.
不 还是没就位 我们本该用旁路机
No. Still not seating. We should have used bypass.
重新定位
Repositioning.
心输血量在下降
Cardiac output's dropping.
-她现在处于暴发性心力衰竭 -不
- She's in fulminant heart failure. - No. No.
-墨菲 -不
- Murphy. - No.
-肖恩 -我不能
- Shaun. - I-I can't.
不!
No!
我不能 我说这不会…
I can't. I said it wouldn't--
肖恩 没事
Shaun, it's okay.
不 不是没事 有事
No, it's not. It's not okay.
不!
No!
-不 这样不对 -丽 带他离开这里
- No, it's not okay. - Lea, get him out of here.
-肖恩 我们休息一下 -不 这样不对!
- Shaun, let's go on a break. - No, it is not okay!
-我不能离开!-休息一下
- I-I can't leave! - Take a break.
-杰罗姆 现在带他走 -我不走!
- Jerome, get him out of here, now. - I-I will not leave!
-找格拉斯曼 -我得…
- And get Glassman. - I have to-- to--
-墨菲医生 快走 -不 别碰我!
- Dr. Murphy, let's go. Come on. - No, no, don't touch me!
-我们走 -肖恩!
- Let's go. - Shaun! Shaun!
不 别碰我!好吗?别碰我!
No, don't touch me! Don't touch me, okay? Don't-- Don't touch me!
别碰我 好吗?别碰我!
Don't touch me, okay? Don't touch me!
好
Okay.
不
No.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay. Okay. Okay.
嘿 你知道吗?
Hey. You know what?
不!
No!
肖恩
Shaun.
我在这里
I'm here.
肖恩 你能不能…
Shaun, can you--
你能不能看着我?
can you look at me?
肖恩?
Shaun?
肖恩?
Shaun?
肖恩?
Shaun?
格拉斯曼医生 请别这样
Dr. Glassman, please.
肖恩?
Shaun?
格拉斯曼医生 别这样 里面需要你
Dr. Glassman, please, we need you in there.
如果她们要放置设备 她们需要肖恩 而不是我
If they're placing a device, they need Shaun, not me.
肖恩?
Shaun?
肖恩
Shaun, please.
请看着我
Look at me.
肖恩?
Shaun? Shaun?
肖恩?
Shaun?
肖恩
Shaun.
这真是场大婚礼 肖恩
It's a hell of a wedding day, Shaun.
我没能救你
I couldn't save you.
你当时是个孩子
You were a kid.
你因我而死
You died because of me.
当时我在火车顶上倒着走
I was walking backwards on top of a train.
你就是因为我离开家的
You only left home because of me.
肖恩?
Shaun?
我得走了
I gotta go.
也许我们该让他看着手术?
Maybe we should show him the surgery?
你说她们需要肖恩
You said they needed Shaun.
从里面给我打视频电♥话♥ 我们就能把问题呈现给他
Video-call me from the inside and we'll show him the problem.
好的
Okay.
也许没有足够的未受伤组织
- Maybe there's not enough uninjured tissue. - It's not that.
不是那样
- Maybe there's not enough uninjured tissue. - It's not that.
不是那样
SVT. Push adenosine.
室上性心动过速 注射腺苷
SVT. Push adenosine.
肖恩?
Shaun?
肖恩 我要让你看看正面和侧面
Shaun, I'm gonna show you the front and lateral views.
你能看出为什么设备没有就位吗?
Can you see why the device isn't seating?
肖恩?
Shaun?
请集中注意力
Please focus.
你是对的
You're right.
我离开家是因为我想保护你
I left home 'cause I wanted to protect you.
我爱的哥哥
My big brother who I loved.
没什么能改变这点
Nothing could've changed that.
那天我就是会在那里
Nothing could've changed where I was that day.
这不是你的错
None of it is your fault.
你记得我把手术刀给你时 我说过的话 对吧?
You remember what I said to you
你记得我把手术刀给你时 我说过的话 对吧?
when I gave you the scalpel, right?
永远不要忘记 你可以做到一切
Never forget. You can do anything.
你可以做到 你可以救你的朋友
You can do this. You can save your friend.
你只需去看
You just need to look.
好
Okay.
肖恩?
Shaun?
肖恩 你能看到吗?
Shaun, can you see that?
室间隔缺损冠状动脉造影
我知道要做什么
I know what to do.
-还需要增压剂 -已经用光了
We need more pressors. We're maxed out.
还有第二处室间隔缺损
There's a second VSD.
我们会看到的
We would have seen it.
这里
Here.
我们假设这是心率震荡
We assumed it was ventricular turbulence.
这是椭圆形的
It's oblong.
放置第二个器械 然后摆到后面位置
Deploy a second device and angle it posteriorly.
器械加载
Loading device.
定位中
Angling.
稳住了
It's holding.
谢谢你 肖恩
Thank you, Shaun.
银色警报 解除警报
Code Silver, all clear.
银色警报 解除警报
I know You're so afraid to sing
银色警报 解除警报
Code Silver, all clear.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
嗨
Hi.
你好 我得等利姆医生醒过来
Hello. I have to wait for Dr. Lim to wake up.
你应该回家睡觉了
You should go home and sleep.
我不会在新婚之夜跟你分居两地的
I'm not spending my wedding night across town from you.
我会在住院医生休息室小睡一会儿
I'll take a nap in the residents' lounge.
我刚才看到斯蒂夫了
I saw Steve earlier.
他告诉我说他的死不是我的错
He told me it wasn't my fault he died.
你相信他吗?
Do you believe him?
我…在试图相信他
I'm... trying.
今晚很难
Tonight was very hard.
如果你没让我看手术
I would not have been able to help Dr. Lim
我就没法帮利姆医生了
if you hadn't shown me the surgery.
以前我就那么爱你…
As much as I loved you before...
我现在甚至还要更爱你了
I love you even more now.
你成为我的妻子我真开心
I am so happy you are my wife.
你现在有结婚的感觉了吗?
Do you feel married now?
我觉得我有了
I think I do.
我以为我今天会死
I thought I was gonna die today.
我想到的不是那份工作
And I didn't think about that job.
而是你
I thought about you.
我刚给纽约医学院发了邮件
I just e-mailed New York Medical Center.
我拒绝了他们
I turned them down.
你得再给他们回邮件
You need to e-mail them back.
告诉他们你犯了一个错误
Tell them you made a mistake.
当你决定接受那份工作时…
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表