剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
看了六套房♥子后
After six open houses,
我确信待修房♥意味着破旧不堪
I'm sure that "fixer-upper" means decrepit.
有趣的是你能想象它可能的样子
Well, part of the fun is imagining what something could be.
它可能很昂贵 杂乱 嘈杂甚至危险
It could be expensive, and messy and loud and even dangerous.
你跟房♥产经纪人谈谈 我到处走走
Hey, why don't you do your thing with the real estate agent?
你好 我是托里巴尔加斯
Hi. Tori Vargas.
有什么问题吗 -是的
Any questions? -Oh, yes,
我想问关于学区
I have many, about school districts,
环境 抗震改造
drought tolerant landscaping, seismic retrofitting...
看来是有备而来 你有贷款预批吗
Someone came prepared. Does that include loan pre-approval?
如果没有 我能帮忙
If not, I can help.
没有
Oh, no,
看超出我们预算的房♥子 是我们的新爱好
going to open houses out of our price range is our new hobby.
有时还有饼干吃
Sometimes there's cookies.
真有趣 请稍等一下
How fun! Excuse me for just a sec.
你好
Hi, there.
我小时候也有像这样的阅读角
I grew up with a reading nook just like this one.
我会躺在一堆枕头里 看着飘落的雪花
I'd lay in a pile of pillows, watch the falling snow.
听起来很不舒服
That sounds uncomfortable.
很多装饰
A lot of the work is just cosmetic.
我自己就能完成 把这里变成一个家
I could do most of it myself, make it a perfect home.
这些窗框只是被漆封住了 你只要
These window frames are just painted shut, but all you have to do is…
我去 -看吧
Damn it. -See?
有危险
Dangerous.
叉和刀
Forks and knives?
用手就好 别把我的烧饼泡在辣酱里
Hands only. Don't drown my shao bing in hot sauce.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
芝麻大饼卷葱花煎蛋
A scallion omelet in sesame flatbread.
我忘记周年纪念日了吗
Did I forget an anniversary?
这是为了感谢你计划了我们的第一次公路旅行
This is a thank you for planning our first road trip.
那我要多筹划几回了
I'm planning more road trips.
我已经迫不及待了
I can't wait to head south on PCH.
上次旅行是我骑着杜卡迪的单人行
The last trip was a solo one on my Ducati.
等等 你骑摩托车
Hold on. You're a biker chick?
曾经骑 那是之前的事了
Was. In another life.
你想念以前的生活吗
You miss it, the other life?
摩托车太危险了 有可能导致瘫痪
Motorcycles are too dangerous. You could end up paralyzed.
你很会偏离话题
Nice deflection.
之前我不认识你 我喜欢现在的生活
I didn't know you in the other life. I like this one.
如果我去拿辣酱 你还会这么觉得吗
Still feel that way if I get hot sauce?
我们还没来得及谈 -你亲了我
We haven't had a chance to talk... -You kissing me.
从而越过了你说我们不应该越过的线
Thereby crossing the line you said we shouldn't cross,
就在我要去约会的时候
right as I was headed on a date.
约会怎么样 -非常好
How did that go? -Great.
我几乎没听他说的话
I barely heard a word he said
因为我一直在想我们的吻
because the whole time, I was thinking about our kiss.
太棒了
It was amazing.
是的
Yes, it was.
听着 我喜欢你 但我需要明确我们的关系
Look, I like you, but I need some clarity here.
好的
Okay.
我会说清楚的
Let me be clear.
明天到我家来吃晚饭
How about I make you dinner tomorrow at my place
谈谈我们之后要如何发展
and talk about where we're headed?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
是约会吗
It's a date, then?
是的
A date.
早上好 利姆医生 克莱昨晚留下来过夜了吗
Good morning, Dr. Lim. Did Clay stay over last night?
是的 -好极了
He did. -Excellent.
那你有可能因为大饱性福而心情愉悦
You're likely in a good mood and amenable because of the sex.
你想说什么
Amenable to what?
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you will like it.
有运动 屈曲和侧旋
There was movement, flexion and lateral rotation,
这意味着腰肌和臀大肌在运动
which means that there was engagement with the psoas and the glutes,
我看到了两次
and I saw it twice.
神经信♥号♥♥传到了你的脊柱
Signals are getting through to your spinal column.
这种畸形就像被堵塞的管道
This deformity is not just scar tissue, it's a compressive syrinx.
如果我们想办法排出液体
We enter from myelotomy, drain the fluid, after we detether your cord.
我可以 -你可以重新走路了
I could… -You could walk again.
奥德瑞 这个比上次的方案安全得多
Audrey, this approach is much safer than the one we discussed last time.
我需要时间考虑一下
I need time to think it over.
当然
Of course.
好的 今天是我实施新系统的第一天
Okay, today is the first day I will be implementing my new system.
我相信你同样觉得这是一项重大改进
I'm sure you agree it is a major improvement.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
我给新任实习医生制定的新评级系统
My new rating system for first-year residents?
我给你发了多份草案 你从来没有回复过
I emailed you multiple drafts. You never responded.
等录完所有数据 我会把完整版发给你
Once all the data is in, I will share the completed version.
我等不及了
Can't wait.
当我问你在哪工作时 并不知道有个挑战等着我
When I asked where you worked, I didn't mean a challenge.
切磋一下才知道你有没有夸大其词
Had to get you on the mat to see if you exaggerated.
我不喜欢沙滩上散步的约会
I'm not a fan of walks on the beach.
我们继续 -好的
Sunsets are overrated. -All right.
不错嘛
Nice.
第三次约会会发生什么
What happens on the third date?
莉莉
Lily?
莉莉
Lily.
你还好吗
You okay?
我的新系统有50多个指标 可以用来衡量你的分数
My new system has over 50 metrics that go into your scores.
你做的一切都会被评估
Everything will be assessed.
一切 你能具体点吗
Everything? Could you be specific?
不行 -这是一场面对面的竞争吗
No. -Is it a head-to-head competition?
这是为了让你知道自己的长处和短处
It's to make you aware of your strengths and weaknesses.
实力更强的实习医生更有可能留院
Residents with more strengths are likely to get a full residency.
嗨 泰迪 我是鲍威尔医生 你的头怎么了
Hi, Teddy. Dr. Powell. What happened to your head?
一个九公斤重的壶铃砸到了我的头
I smacked myself with a 20-pound kettlebell.
壶铃受伤很常见
Kettlebell injuries are common.
我的健身房♥打印了十种伤害自己的方法
My gym has a printout of ten ways you can hurt yourself.
你看到事情经过了吗 -是的 我辅助他锻炼
Did you witness the accident? -Yeah, I'm there for workouts.
所以你是他的教练
So you're his trainer?
我是他兄弟 -我的小♥弟♥弟♥
His brother. -My baby brother.
他最擅长折磨我
He's got a real knack for making me suffer.
好的 我们要进行一个完整的脑震荡检查
All right. We're gonna run a full concussion protocol,
再做个CT 以防万一
get a CT as precaution.
我们得先处理好这个伤口
Not until we take care of this gash.
你还感到腹痛
You're also experiencing abdominal pain.
疼痛是在你撞到头之前还是之后
Did that pain start before or after you hit your head?
几乎是同时
Kind of simultaneous?
可以掀开你的衬衫吗
Mind lifting your shirt?
泰迪 你看起来最近瘦了很多
Teddy, you've recently lost a lot of weight.
32公斤 -五个月内
Seventy pounds. -In five months.
可以到海滩上秀身材了
Getting that summer beach bod ready.
现在还是穿T恤吧
Keeping the T-shirt on for now.
泰迪 你可以平躺下来吗
Teddy, do you mind if we laid you back just to get a better look?
有肿块 腹股沟疝气 不可缩小
Got a lump, an inguinal hernia. It's non-reducible.
可能是绞窄性疝气
I think it's also strangulated.
佩雷斯博士是对的
Dr. Perez is right.
流向疝气肠的血流被切断 你需要立刻手术
The blood flow to your herniated intestine is cut off. You need surgery.
走
Okay.
这是莉莉 37岁 头晕 鼻腔有脓性分泌物
This is Lily, 37. Dizziness, epistaxis, purulent nasal discharge.
需要做全面的检查和血检
Let's get full labs and blood cultures.
和医生约会的好处是不用在急诊室等候
I guess the upside of dating a doctor is no waiting in the ER.
出于同样的原因 我跟车管所的人约会过
I dated a guy at the DMV for that very reason.
你有流鼻血的病史吗 -有
Do you have history of nosebleeds? -Yes.
永久性鼻窦感染 吃了一年的抗生素
Part of my perpetual sinus infection. Been on and off antibiotics for a year.
可能是因为我教孩子们功夫吧
I figured it's because I teach kung fu to kids.
真好
Adorable.
鼻窦有压力感吗 你们是怎么认识的
Do you feel any sinus pressure? Also, how did you two meet?
有 交友软件
Yes and Bumble.
谢谢关心 我可以处理
Thank you, Dr. Reznick. I got this.
你好 我是他的前任
He's right. This will be awkward. I'm his ex.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表