剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on The Good Doctor…
我一直在想 我们不能继续这样一起喝咖啡了
I've been thinking, and I need a break from our coffees.
如果你不重视护士的工作
If you don't value what the nurses do,
那你能有多在乎我?
how much can you care about me?
这是我的病人
This is my patient.
我是你的老板
And I'm your boss.
要么按我说的做
You can either do this with me
要不我就换个听话的
or I'll find someone who will.
如果你不信任我
If you don't trust me,
那就开除我吧
fire me.
如果你信任我
And if you do,
就别干涉我
then stay out of my way.
你要挑选胚胎吗?
You trying to pick your embryo?
我想要个女儿
I'm leaning towards a girl.
我有本剧本可以参考
I have a playbook to work from.
我没有过量用药是因为你 因为我们
I didn't OD because of you. Or us.
乔丹 如果继续和你走这么近
Jordan, if I let myself get close to you,
我会爱上你
I will fall for you.
我不能冒险
I can't risk that.
你值得有人为你投入所有
You deserve somebody who's ready to fully commit,
值得一个让你快乐的人
somebody who makes you happy.
你的脑癌可能已经复发
Your brain cancer may have returned.
婴儿床需要组装 -去吧
The crib needs to be assembled. -Go.
这里我来就行
I got this.
少了两颗螺丝
There are two screws missing.
格拉斯曼医生脑癌没有复发
Doctor Glassman doesn't have brain cancer,
他的脑子出别的问题了
but there is something wrong with his brain.
丽忘了加蓝莓
Lea forgot to add the blueberries,
但可以把它们加在最上面
but we can still put them on top.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
Not a problem.
放下面、上面、侧面 哪都行
Underneath, on top, on the side.
这里能吃 那里能吃 哪都能吃
I can eat them here, I can eat them there, I can eat them anywhere.
看来你们没看过苏斯博士的作品
Not Dr. Seuss fans.
我们需要讨论一些非常重要的事情
We need to discuss something very important.
吃完后再说
After we eat.
别担心 我很好 宝宝也没事
Don't worry, I'm fine. The baby's fine.
肖恩只是想讨论些小事
Shaun just wanted to have a bit of a discussion.
你装婴儿床时漏了两个螺丝
You forgot two screws when you built the crib.
然后呢?
Okay?
好了 肖恩 慢慢说 至少让大家先坐下
Okay. Shaun, slow down. Let's at least take a seat first.
我们要讨论婴儿床?
We're gonna have discussion about a crib?
你的脑脊液脱氧核糖核酸检测 显示你的脑癌没有复发
Your CSF DNA test showed your brain cancer has not returned,
但显然有东西在影响你的神经功能
but there is clearly something impacting your neurological function.
肖恩
Shaun.
婴儿床有差不多一百个不同的部件
The crib has like a 100 different parts
没有任何文字说明
and instructions without any words,
只有全是各种箭头的图片
just pictures with arrows going in all directions.
还好我帮你修正了错误
Thankfully, I was there to correct your mistake,
但我不可能每场手术都这样帮你
but that won't always be possible in the OR.
手术?
The OR?
是的
Yes.
我想给你做更多检查
I would like to do more tests.
不要
That's not gonna happen.
而且应该告知利姆医生
Dr. Lim should be notified.
绝对不行
That's absolutely not going to happen.
如果你的执行功能下降
If your executive function is down
即使是一小部分… -肖恩…
even a small percentage… -Shaun…
停 你先听我说
Ten secconds, just stop for a second.
就因为两个螺丝?
Two screws?
我的脑子没有问题
There's nothing wrong with my brain.
我身体的任何部位都没有问题
There's nothing wrong with any part of my body.
我身体如何也跟你没关系
Not that that concerns you.
为这事去找利姆 你不觉得可笑吗?
You go to Lim and you're gonna look ridiculous.
格拉斯… -讨论到此结束
Doctor-- -That's the end of the discussion.
我不吃了
And breakfast.
他说得没错
He's right.
没事 你只是想…
It's okay. You are just trying--
没有确凿的医学证据 我不能去找利姆医生
I can't go to Dr. Lim without conclusive medical evidence,
或者 也许他是对的
Or, maybe he was right.
这只是个婴儿床 他很着急
It is just a crib. And he was in a rush.
谁都会忘记一些事 我就忘了放蓝莓
Everyone forgets things. I forgot the blueberries.
我不用给他做检测
Instead of tests,
我可以通过直接观察来收集数据
I can gather data through direct observation.
那是什么意思?你要监视他吗?
What does that mean? Are you going to spy on him?
请把我的煎饼放进冰箱里 我晚餐时再吃
Please put my pancakes in the fridge. I will eat them for dinner.
早上好
Good morning.
介意我加入你们吗?
Mind if I join you?
当然介意
Sure.
手术情况如何?
How are things in surgical?
挺好的
Great.
挺好的?是真的好 还是为了应付院长
Great? As in actually great, or great as in I'm saying the right thing
刻意说挺好?
because he's the hospital president?
两者皆有
Both.
有任何想反馈的 都可以随时来找我
Any feedback you have, you can always come to me.
抱歉打扰了 我有个门诊病人
Sorry to interrupt. I have a clinic patient
需要外科会诊
who needs a surgical consult.
是你以前的病人埃迪里克特
It's a former patient of yours, Eddie Richter.
埃迪?
Eddie?
我已经很多年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in years.
他因胃肠道疼痛和胃酸反流而来
He came in with GI pain and acid reflux.
超声波显示 他的十二指肠上有一个小肿块
Ultrasound reveals a small mass on his duodenum.
需要手术才能将其移除
He'll need surgery to remove it.
我想我可以安排时间 跟我一起吧
I think I can fit that in. Join me.
利姆医生安排了 我们今天跟着帕克医生
Dr. Lim scheduled us with Dr. Park today.
帕克和利姆医生会理解的 这是个独一无二的案例
Doctors Park and Lim will understand. This is a unique case.
十二指肠小肿块?
A small duodenal mass?
我也不明白
I don't know.
埃迪
Eddie.
好久不见
Long time no see.
我倒希望更久不见 没有冒犯你的意思
I wish it were longer. No offense.
没想到今天会是外科医生来给我看病
I wasn't planning on seeing a surgeon today.
能理解
Yeah, fair enough.
我带了艾伦和沃尔克医生来协助我
I brought along with me doctors, Allen and Wolke, to assist.
你好 -很高兴认识你
Hi. -Nice to meet you.
虽然他们努力掩饰了
Judging by the astonishment
但从他俩震惊的表情来看 你没有告诉他们我的具体情况
both are trying hard to hide, you didn't tell them about me.
确实没有
I did not.
住院医生很少有机会 能看到疣状表皮发育不良
Very few residents get to see Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis
一般只能在书上看到 所以我认为这会是
outside of a textbook, and I figured this would be
一个很好的学习机会
a good learning opportunity.
但他们对待病人的态度这部分要扣分
Definitely failed the bedside manner part.
对不起 -没事
I'm sorry. -Yeah.
布拉德皮特和我这样的万人迷习惯了
Heartthrobs like me and Brad Pitt are used to it.
这里有没有内部的疼痛或压痛?
Any deep pain or tenderness here?
有一点
A little.
你生意怎么样?
How's business?
好得很 感谢上帝
Fantastic. Thank the Lord.
埃迪是位了不起的木匠 他给我和伊丽莎白打造了一张
Eddie is an amazing carpenter. He built Isabel and I this
令人惊叹的桃花芯木活边餐桌
stunning mahogany live edge dining table.
我不知道那是什么 但听起来很厉害
I have no idea what that is, but it sounds delightful.
弹吉他不太行 但我还是可以用电动工具的
And not much good for guitar. But I can still wield a power tool.
用颈动脉脉搏监测仪 用大腿上部测量血压
Use a carotid pulse monitor and upper thigh for BP.
好的
Got it.
疣体痛吗?
How painful are the growths?
这得看情况
I mean, that depends.
其实只是巨大的疣 脸上不太痛 手上有点痛
Basically, just huge warts, so face not much, hands a little.
脚上非常痛
Feet a lot.
我很幸运了
I'm blessed.
上帝知道 漂亮的脸蛋 只会给手艺人带来麻烦
Lord knows that a pretty face can only get a handyman in trouble.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表