剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
《良医》前情提要
Previously on The Good Doctor...
是你把我变成了这样 我对此真的很生气
You put me here, and I'm really angry about that.
我如今坐在这轮椅上 就是因为那台手术
I am sitting in this chair because of that surgery.
-我很喜欢这次实地考察 -我也玩得很开心
- I enjoyed our field trip. - I had a good time, too.
对不起 我实在是…
I'm sorry. I just...
做不到
I can't.
我知道怎么解决了
I know how to fix everything.
有一种手术可以治好利姆医生的瘫痪
There's a surgery that will cure Lim's paralysis.
关键不在于脊髓
It's not the cord.
而是脊柱的畸形
It's a deformity of the spinal column.
即使有脊柱后凸的情况 也不代表…
Even if there's kyphosis, that doesn't mean--
从前她的脊柱侧弯为10度
She used to have a 10-degree curve.
如今则是15度
Now it's 15.
你打算怎么做?
So, what do you propose?
我们需要从腹部和胸腔进入 修复畸形
We go through the abdomen and chest, fix the deformity,
运用骨笼、板材和螺钉将脊柱固定
and stabilize the column with cage, plate, and screws.
这样脊髓中的压力被释放后 她的身体就会开始愈合
With the tension in the cord relaxed, her body can heal.
继而从瘫痪中恢复
It will fix the paralysis.
-这或许真的可以 -或许而已
- That might work. - Might.
仅仅是或许是不够的
Might work. Might doesn't cut it,
尤其是这样一来 脊髓周围放置的仪器就太多了
especially with the amount of instrumentation around the spinal cord.
你有可能会在她的肠道或肺部 戳个洞出来
You could poke a hole in the gut or in the lung.
导致脓毒症也不是没有可能
Sepsis is a very real possibility.
我不会戳破任何东西的
I won't poke a hole in anything.
别让我提醒你 你上次也是这么自信
Do I need to remind you how confident you were the last time?
抱歉 但在我看来 成功的几率太低了
I'm sorry, but the odds aren't good enough, not for me.
那就提高成功的几率
Then better the odds.
你们两个 试着找出 我们有足够把握的手术方法
You two see if you can find a surgery in our comfort zone.
谁有异议吗?
Any objections?
没有
No.
那我就要着手准备了
Then I need to get started.
未来一周我有的忙了
I will be very busy this week.
圣何塞圣博纳旺蒂尔医院
在今天之前 你从未有过昏倒的情况
And you never fainted before today?
对 没错
No, never.
其实 我上周好像昏倒过一次
Actually, I guess I fainted last week.
当时是休息时间
I was at recess.
我醒来时躺在地上
I just sort of woke up on the ground.
我怕你们会不让我参加 万圣节选美比赛
I thought you wouldn't let me do the Halloween pageant.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
只要你能好起来 其他不是问题
We just want you to get better.
看起来你扮演的是辛德瑞拉?
So, you're Cinderella.
我负责主要的独唱 唱《没人是孤独的》
I have the main solo. I'm singing "No One Is Alone."
桑德海姆的歌♥ 我超喜欢的
Sondheim. I love it.
你最喜欢的是哪首?
What's your favorite?
你们为什么在唱歌♥?
Why is there singing?
你怎么变成了绿色?
And why are you... green?
今天是万圣节
It's Halloween.
她的心率仍然保持在38次每分钟
Heart rate's still 38 BPM.
我们应该能让你及时出院 赶上你的独唱表演
Hopefully, we can get you back in time for your solo.
不能出院
We can't.
你心脏中的电传导系统运转不良
The electrical system in your heart is malfunctioning and you risk cardiac arrest.
你随时有心脏骤停的可能
The electrical system in your heart is malfunctioning and you risk cardiac arrest.
今天我们可以很快为你植入起搏器
We can easily implant a pacemaker today
让它恢复正常运转
to keep it functioning normally.
植入成功后 起搏器是非常安全的
Once it's in, a pacemaker is very safe.
她为什么会出现这种情况?
W-Why is this happening to her?
我们会对她进行血液检测
We will do blood work and electrophysiologic studies
以及心脏电生理学检查 弄清病因
We will do blood work and electrophysiologic studies
以及心脏电生理学检查 弄清病因
to find out.
除此之外 还要对你们一家三口 进行基因检测
Plus, genetic workups on all three of you.
如果这是由于遗传导致的 你们也有发病的风险
If it's inherited, you might be at risk, too.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
我现在经常会头晕
I get dizzy a lot
因为我小时候撞到过头
'cause I banged my head when I was a kid.
他们已经知道了 弟
They know, buddy.
喔 对
Oh, yeah.
有时候我也有点健忘
Sometimes I forget stuff, too.
是克里斯一直在照顾我
Chris is always looking out for me.
他不仅每天都去日托所接我
He picks me up from day care every day.
还给我做晚饭
He cooks me dinner,
让我打电子游戏
and he lets me play video games.
听起来他是个好哥哥
Sounds like a good brother.
跟他们说说 我们经常跟对方说的话
Tell them what we say to each other.
我会说 我会永远陪在你身边 弟弟
I say, "I got your back, little bro."
然而我会说 我也会永远陪在你身边 哥
And then I go, "I got your back, big bro."
伤口边缘正常
Nice approximation of the wound edges.
你们可以走了 奥利
You're good to go, Ollie.
最近我的背总是疼
Back's been bugging me.
人老了就是这样
Joys of aging.
你的裤子看起来有点大了
Your pants are pretty loose.
-最近我瘦了一些 -你上回看医生是什么时候?
Lost a little weight recently.
-最近我瘦了一些 -你上回看医生是什么时候?
When did you see a doctor last?
我不记得了 又要照顾奥利 又要找工作 很难抽出时间…
I don't know.
我不记得了 又要照顾奥利 又要找工作 很难抽出时间…
Between Ollie and looking for work...
你能不能撩开衣服让我看看?
Mind lifting up your shirt?
为了保险起见 我们会为你安排 做一下化验和CT
We're gonna order lab tests and a CT for you,
为了保险起见 我们会为你安排 做一下化验和CT
just to be safe.
记得我喜欢的那个实习助理吗 戴鼻环的那个
That potential assistant I liked, with the septum ring?
我看了她的TikTok 现在我开始找新的人选了
Well, I watched her TikTok,
我看了她的TikTok 现在我开始找新的人选了
and now I'm looking for another one.
你是在看你的平板吗?
You reading your tablet?
对 但在研究利姆医生手术的同时 我也在听你说话
Yes, but I'm also listening to you.
对 但在研究利姆医生手术的同时 我也在听你说话
With the Dr. Lim surgery,
我现在必须一心二用
I have to do two jobs.
那你等我们的午餐结束再开始 好不好?
Well, how about you start after our lunch?
这是一个成长的机会 作为上司 你得学会把工作分配出去
This is a growth opportunity.
这是一个成长的机会 作为上司 你得学会把工作分配出去
As a boss, you need to delegate.
你以为我的每行代码 都是我自己写的吗?
You think I write every line of code myself?
可我是外科医生
I am a surgeon. I cannot delegate surgery.
我没法把手术分配出去
I am a surgeon. I cannot delegate surgery.
那就想想 你的工作中 有哪些元素是只有你能做的
So, figure out the elements of your job
那就想想 你的工作中 有哪些元素是只有你能做的
that only you can do and delegate the rest.
然后把剩下的分配下去
that only you can do and delegate the rest.
这是个好主意
That is a good idea.
因为原力与我同在
The Force is with me.
不错 我喜欢
Nice. Love it.
美呆了
Ooh. Gorgeous.
那选海军蓝的连衣裙 还是黑色短裙?
So, the navy blue dress or the black skirt?
两件都很好看
They're all great.
-你的约会对象会被你美到失语 -还不一定是约会对象呢
Your date's gonna be blown away.
-你的约会对象会被你美到失语 -还不一定是约会对象呢
Not necessarily my date.
我家邻居可不会 带我去浪漫的餐厅吃饭
My neighbors aren't taking me
我家邻居可不会 带我去浪漫的餐厅吃饭
to romantic restaurants.
你家邻居是一对90多岁的老夫妻
Your neighbors
你家邻居是一对90多岁的老夫妻
are a 90-year-old couple
还有那个喜欢对着自己的晶洞 说话的隐士
and that hermit who likes to talk to his geodes.
这就是一次约会 对吧?
It's a date, right?
我的楼层到了
This is my floor.
回答得很明智 姐妹
Wise answer, matey.
就是约会
Date.
绝对算约会
Date. Definitely a date.
这样问题就大了 因为这些衣服都太糟糕了
Which is a problem 'cause those outfits suck.
你还有别的衣服吗?
What else you got?
垃圾 过时 放荡 不够放荡
Trashy, frumpy, slutty,
垃圾 过时 放荡 不够放荡
not slutty enough.
天啊 绝对不行 还有别的吗?
God, no. Anything else?
我衣柜里还有一些
In my closet.
在那里会合 晚上8点见
We'll meet there. 8:00 p.m.
尽量别动 克里斯
Try to hold still, Chris.
-只需要几分钟就好了 -好
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表