剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我不觉得有多幸运
I don't feel very lucky.
我们可以给你加点吗♥啡♥
We can increase your hydromorphone.
你可以假装自己在作战支援医院
You can pretend that you're in a combat support hospital.
把这段经历当作现实乐趣
Make it all part of the realistic fun.
我觉得应该没用 不过你可以试试
I doubt that will help, but you can try.
-感觉火♥辣♥辣的 -快好了
-It feels like it's on fire. -Almost done.
不过暂时而已 我们要每两小时重复一次
For now. We'll need to repeat this every two hours
确保断肢到达时你准备就绪
to make sure you're ready to go the moment the foot arrives.
你能再看下手♥机♥吗?
Can you check my phone again?
什么都没有 抱歉
Nothing yet. Sorry.
我知道这只是第一次约会…
I know it was just a first date…
可是我觉得进展很顺利
But I thought it was going really well.
我每次都有这种感觉
I always think that.
可结果总是我要么话太多要么话太少
But then find out I talk too much or not enough.
或者她确实喜欢我 但她要去读研究生
Or she actually did like me, but she's heading off to grad school,
或者不想确定关系
or doesn't want anything exclusive.
也许这个姑娘遇到堵车了
She's probably stuck in traffic.
也许…有些人注定一生孤单
Maybe… maybe some people are just meant to be alone.
你知道吗 我昨晚遇到一个好女人
You know, I met a great woman last night,
结果今早发现她结婚了
found out this morning she was married.
而且在这之前没几个月
And that's in the wake of a divorce
我才经历过离婚和一段备受打击的
and a serious relationship that crashed and burned
很认真的感情
a few months ago.
找到另一半?难于上青天
And finding the right person? That's pretty damn hard.
你得继续努力
You gotta keep trying.
朴医生和我完全不一样
Dr. Park and I are very different.
你不能拥有私人办公室 墨菲
You can't have your own office, Murphy.
可之前的主治医生…
But prior attendings--
你被录用时 我们的预算限制不一样
You were hired when we had different budgetary constraints.
好吧 朴医生和我工作方式不同
Okay. Dr. Park and I have different work methods.
我们共用一间办公室时 都无法表现最佳状态
Neither of us can perform at our best in a shared office.
没有空闲办公室
There are no other offices available.
我相信你和朴医生一定可以和谐共处
And I'm quite confident you and Park can make it work.
-你们只要做出一点妥协就可以 -可是…
-You'll have to make a few compromises. -But--
以我对朴的了解 他肯定已经妥协了
And if I know Park, I'm guessing he's already made a few.
也就是说…现在该你了
Which means… it's your turn.
-巴克斯特警官?-我就是
-Officer Baxter? -That's me.
佩雷斯医生 艾伦医生
Dr. Perez, Dr. Allen.
还没找到脚 只有一堆旧球帽
No foot yet, just a bunch of old ball caps,
啤酒瓶 还有脏尿布
beer bottles and dirty diapers.
总有人不爱惜美好环境
Some people just don't deserve nice things.
那是湖里捞上来的?
Was that on the bottom?
是的 还害我们激动了一小会儿
Yeah, actually got us excited for a minute.
我去找点阴凉 还要在这里待很久
I'd find some shade. We're gonna be here a while.
我们真的要尽快找到断肢
It's really important that we find it as soon as possible.
能找到的时候自然能找到
We'll find it when we find it.
好吧 我去去就回 我的后备箱里有条沙滩巾
Well, I'll be right back. I've got a beach towel in my trunk.
你要去游泳?
You going for a swim?
不 我只是想坐下来时不弄脏裤子
No, I just want to be able to sit down and not get my pants dirty.
看你准备多充分 真是个小童子军
Look at you, all prepared. Such a Boy Scout.
-我呢?-够我们两个坐了
-What about me? -It's big enough for both of us.
锁骨下部远端受伤严重
Severe trauma at the distal subclavian.
我们做搭桥手术时 可以比原计划更近一点
We can do the bypass more proximally than we planned.
我在皇家第三野战医院见过 有用的
I've seen it done at the Royal 3 Field Hospital. It'll work.
我很惊讶你这么投入
I'm surprised you're so invested.
在房♥间里时可没这么有同情心
Certainly didn't seem that sympathetic in the room.
我不该说那种话的
I shouldn't have said that.
我明白和一个把作战当游戏的人
I can see how it would be upsetting to deal with a guy
打交道 会让你多难受
who thinks combat is a fun game to play.
-你真的上过… -不对
-Were you ever in actual-- -That is wrong.
-没事的 我们都会让个人… -不是 我说的是搭桥手术
-It's okay. We all let our personal-- -No, I mean about the bypass.
臂丛外多处神经撕脱
There's avulsion on multiple nerves just beyond the plexus.
所以即使我们可以恢复供血
So, even if we can restore blood flow,
手臂依然无法移♥动♥ 没有知觉
the arm would still be immobile and without sensation.
我们只能截肢了
We're gonna have to amputate.
我们不会给他截肢
We're not going to do that.
我们可以用骨外固定器稳住骨折部位
We can use external fixation to stabilize the fracture,
做开胸术给锁骨下动脉搭桥
thoracotomy for the subclavian artery bypass
然后用他腿上的腓肠移植物 修复外周神经
and repair the peripheral nerves with sural grafts from his leg.
有多处神经受损
There are multiple nerves damaged.
那我们就找到多种解决方案 我们不做截肢手术
And we will find multiple solutions. We are not going to amputate.
墨菲医生 我们得谈谈
Dr. Murphy, we need to talk.
-我很忙 -我也很忙 所以我会长话短说
-I'm busy. -So am I. So I'll make it fast.
继续想办法解决神经损伤问题
Keep looking for a solution to those nerve injuries.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
非要这样吗?让我的桌子对着窗户?
Really? And my desk is facing a window?
我还把我的桌子挪了几厘米
I also moved my desk several inches.
安德鲁斯医生说我们都要做出妥协
Dr. Andrews said we both needed to make compromises.
肖恩 我今早告诉过你-…
Shaun, I told you this morning--
现在我们都不会受干扰了 因为我们工作时不会面对面
Now, neither of us will be bothered 'cause we won't be facing each other as we work.
我不觉得有干扰 如果你这么觉得 就把你的桌子转过去
I'm not bothered by that. And if you are, then you should turn your desk around.
不
No, no, no, no.
我不能对着窗户工作 我们办公室外边不停有人走过
I can't work facing the window, People constantly walking by us.
不是只有你需要舒适环境才能工作
You're not the only person who needs a comfortable environment to do their job.
你怎么动你的东西我不管
I don't care what you do with your stuff,
但是请不要再动或者摸 任何属于我的东西
but do not move or touch anything that belongs to me again.
如果你们找到手术解决方案请呼叫我
Page me if you find a surgical solution.
墨菲想要私人办公室
Murphy wants his own office.
你很意外吗?
Is that surprising?
不 意外的是他直接来找我 而不是他的主管
No. What was surprising was him coming to me instead of his supervisor.
好吧 我只是不明白 你为什么跟我说这个
Okay, I'm not sure why you're sharing that with me.
墨菲和林之间 有需要我注意的问题吗?
Is there a problem between Murphy and Lim I should be aware of?
-也许吧 -洗耳恭听?
-Maybe. -Care to elaborate?
如果林和肖恩之间有问题 你为什么要问我?
If there's a problem between Lim and Shaun, why are you asking me?
因为我很欣赏你的洞察力 而且我记得
Because I value your insight, and I'm under the impression
他们都是你的好朋友
that they're both close friends of yours.
好吧 所以我来负责解决这个问题
Okay, so it's definitely my responsibility to sort that out.
这里确实挺适合约会后裸泳
Not a bad spot for a postdate skinny-dip.
不过要记得远离快艇航道
As long as you stay out of the speedboat lane.
你不喜欢裸泳吗?
You're not a skinny-dipper?
当然不
Definitely not.
强烈的厌恶 有意思
A strong aversion. Interesting.
是因为水太凉 裸体 还是你就不喜欢游泳?
Is it the cold water, the nudity or you just hate swimming?
全都有
All of the above.
我从不在户外裸体或者约会
I don't do outdoor naked or outdoor hookups.
同理也不会在车上 飞机上 还有电梯里
Same goes for cars, airplanes, elevators.
我更喜欢舒服的私密地点
I'm more of a comfortable private spot type of girl.
很高兴了解这些
Good to know.
我绝对同意你说的飞机和电梯
I definitely agree on the planes and elevators,
我不喜欢在车上
and I'm not a big fan of cars myself.
不过联合收割拖拉机就不一样了
But tractor combines, they're a whole another story.
联合收割拖拉机?
Tractor combines?
你会高高在上
It's something about being high up,
俯视着几千亩的紫花苜蓿 在微风中摇摆
looking out over a few hundred acres of alfalfa blowing in the breeze.
怎么了?
What?
你真是个怪人
You are a strange dude.
还有你为什么在后备箱放沙滩巾?
And why do you keep a beach towel in your trunk?
下班后我会在公园做瑜伽
I do yoga in the park after--
-对 瑜伽 -你改天也可以试试
-Yes, the yoga. -You should try it sometime.
也许能让你不那么愤青
Might help soften up some of that cynicism.
我宁愿做愤青也不会做傻白甜
I'd rather be cynical than gullible.
在一棒玉米里发现一个钻戒
"Found a diamond ring in an ear of corn."
天啊 是真的 好吗?不信问我爸爸
God, it's true, all right? You can ask my dad.
他跟那个农夫是老熟人
He's known that farmer his entire life.
我知道你为什么会这样了
And now I know where you got it from.
有其父必有其子
The apple doesn't fall far from the alfalfa.
清创部位有活动性出血
There's an active bleed at the debridement site.
-血压急剧下降 -可恶
-BP is plummeting. -Damn it.
-我们必须封闭残肢 -那样就不能给他做断肢再植手术了
We have to get the stump closed.
-我们必须封闭残肢 -那样就不能给他做断肢再植手术了
That'll make it impossible to replant his foot.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表