剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
对不起 我吵醒你了吗?
Sorry, did I wake you?
是啊
Yes.
宝宝压着我的膀胱
The baby's pressing on my bladder,
所以我每晚大概要尿78次尿
so I have to pee approximately 78 times every night.
既然我们都醒着 我们就来谈谈孩子的名字吧
We can talk about baby names since we are both awake.
我总是想着一个名字...凯莉
I keep coming back to one name... Kelly.
这让我想起了凯莉钳
It reminds me of a Kelly clamp.
每当我抱着我们的儿子时
And I will think about grasping onto tissue
我就会想要抓住组织或血管
or vessels every time I'm holding our son.
艾迪生呢?
What about Addison?
艾迪生墨菲
Addison Murphy.
艾迪生是一种疾病的名字
Addison is the name of a disease.
我会担心我们儿子 分泌的皮质醇和醛固酮不够
I'll worry our son is not producing enough cortisol or aldosterone.
你可以继续睡了 反正我又要去尿尿了
You can go back to sleep, I have to go pee again anyway.
早上好 有人想吃煎饼吗?
Good morning. Pancakes, anyone?
它们不仅仅是普通的煎饼
They are not just ordinary pancakes.
它们是荷兰婴儿煎饼
They are Dutch baby pancakes,
也被称为俾斯麦饼、荷兰泡芙 甚至是“那种煎饼”
also known as Bismarcks, Dutch puffs, and even Hootenannies.
我查了一下 -没错
I looked it up. - That is correct.
它们是在烤箱里烤的 不是油炸的 我起得很早
They're baked in the oven not fried. I was up early.
对不起我频繁上厕所让您睡不着了
Sorry if my frequent bathroom trips kept you up.
别傻了 你怀着孩子呢
Don't be silly. You're making a human.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯莉和艾迪森出局了 我不反对
So, Kelly and Addison are out, I don't disagree.
孟乔森呢?
How about Munchausen?
肖恩... -还是帕金森?
Shaun... - Or Parkinson?
我们的卧室谈话是私密的
Our bedroom conversations are private.
全部吗?
All of them?
我们又没说什么
It's not like we were talking about--
没关系
Never mind.
吃饭吧
Let's eat.
圣何塞校董事会的一个朋友联♥系♥了我
A friend on the San Jose schoolboard reached out,
他们正在找人给高中生做一系列
they're looking for someone to give a series of online talks
关于医学职业的在线讲座
to high schoolers about careers in medicine.
特别针对有色人种的年轻女性的
Specifically to young women of color.
太好 -我觉得你是完美的人选
That's great. - I thought you'd be perfect.
哦
Oh.
那不是我期待的反应
That wasn't the reaction I was expecting.
也许图克斯医生可以做到?
Maybe Dr. Tooks can do it?
图克斯是位妈妈
Tooks is a mom,
这些高中生在她身上 看不到自己的影子
these high schoolkids don't see themselves in her.
肯定还有别人 -没有
There's gotta be someone else. - There isn't.
美国只有2%的外科医生是黑人
Only 2% of surgeons in the U.S. are black.
不要害怕走到聚光灯下
Don't be afraid to step into the spotlight.
我不害怕 我只是很忙
I'm not afraid, I'm just very busy.
好的 只需要几个小时的时间
Okay. It'll only take a couple hours of your time.
“你相信自己是什么 你就是什么” 这是真的...
"If you can see it, you can be it" is a real thing...
成为别人眼中的那个人不是我的责任
It's not my responsibility to be the one they see.
好吧
Okay.
内森在生日派对上
Nathan hit his head on the trampoline frame
把头撞到蹦床架上了
at his birthday party.
额头上起了个包 但看起来没事...
He got a bump, but he seemed fine...
爸爸呢?
Where's daddy?
我跟你说过 他在上班帮助别人 过几天就回来 好吗
I told you, he's at work helping people. He'll be back in a few days, okay.
两天后会不会出现脑震荡?
Is it possible to develop a concussion two days later?
让我们看看能不能查出是怎么回事
Let's see if we can find out what's going on.
内森 你的小狗叫什么名字?
Nathan, what's your puppy's name?
帕奇斯
Patches.
我能用这盏灯查看帕奇斯的眼睛 确定他没事吗?
Can I look into Patches' eyes with this light? Make sure he's okay?
或者你可以查查看?
Or you can do it?
看这里就行
Just look in here.
你能把这个捡起来给医生吗?
Can you pick this up and give it to the doctor?
我不能 爸爸呢?
I can't. Where's daddy?
你能跟我击掌吗 伙计
Can you give me a high five, bud.
好的 现在双手击掌
Good. Now high ten.
怎么了?这是脑震荡吗?
What is happening? Is this a concussion?
不是脑震荡
It's not a concussion.
你儿子中风了
Your son is having a stroke.
你迟到了 -不 我没有
You are late. - No, I'm not.
现在是早上八点零一分
It's 8:01 am.
现在确实是
It-- It is now.
但我敢肯定 当我走进门时 时间还是八点钟
But I'm sure it was still 8:00 when I walked through the door.
你剪头发了吗?
Were you getting your hair cut?
没有
No.
你又吸毒了?
Are you using drugs again?
没有
No.
你在观察期 我对你要负责
You are on probation and I am responsible for you.
复吸的常见的迹象包括忽视责任
Common signs include ignoring responsibilities
和行事隐秘
and secretive behavior.
我保证 我是干净的
I promise, I'm clean.
如果你愿意 我可以尿在杯子里
I'll pee in a cup if you want.
好吧
Okay.
我要去协助朴医生了
I'm going to assist Dr. Park.
如果你的尿样检测没有问题 你就可以参加这台手术
You can join the case if your sample comes back clean.
我甚至都没有迟到
I wasn't even late.
既能帮助年轻的多元化的女性
A chance to help young diverse women
又能拍院长马屁的机会?
and kiss the hospital president's ass at the same time?
这个问题只有一个答案
There's only one answer to that
“可”开头 “以”结尾
and it starts with a "y" and ends with a "yes."
那没用 -我知道 但我坚持我的观点
That didn't work. - I know. But I stand by my point.
我们还不够忙吗?
Aren't we busy enough?
为什么我有额外的作业 因为我有更多的黑色素?
Why do I have extra homework because I have more melanin?
为什么我的伊奶奶给我发短♥信♥?
And why is my Grandma E texting me?
你不应该把它看作家庭作业
You shouldn't think of it as homework
也不应该把它当成一种负担
and you shouldn't think of it as a burden.
你不该以为你知道我是什么样的人
You shouldn't think you know what it's like to be me.
明白了
Point taken.
搞什么...?
What the...?
好吧 我们能把注意力 放在病人身上吗?
Okay, can we just focus on our patients, please?
昆克 你来了
Quinque, there you are.
伊奶奶?您在这里做什么?
Grandma E? What are you doing here?
我听说他们这里有医生
I was told they have doctors here.
我胸闷 呼吸急促 脚踝肿胀...
I've got tightness in my chest, shortness of breath, swollen ankles--
您没在奥克兰看过医生吗?
Didn't you see your doctors in Oakland?
那些白♥痴♥说我的腹水是“肝硬化”
Those idiots said my ascites indicated "cirrhosis of the liver"
就好像我喝醉了一样
like I'm some kind of drunk.
我想凭借我的家族关系
I figured with my family connections,
我可以在这里得到一流的护理
I could get top- shelf care here.
我不能参与您的任何...
I can't be involved in any of your--
但是我可以
But I can.
很高兴见到您 伊奶奶 我是沃克医生
Delighted to meet you Grandma E, I'm Dr. Wolke.
好的 乔丹宝贝 你留下来看着这位小男生
Okay, Jordan baby, you stay and keep an eye on little mister here.
他可能会想靠自己的帅气蒙混过关
He might try to skate by on his good looks.
您能向后靠靠吗?
Can you lean back for me?
乔丹 你从来没有提到过有个妹妹
Jordan, you never mentioned having a sister.
看 我喜欢他
See, I like him.
颈静脉扩张伴颈静脉压升高
Distended jugular veins with increased JVP.
有库斯毛氏迹象和脉搏反常
Kussmaul's sign and Pulsus paradoxus.
也许我现在不那么喜欢你了
Maybe I don't like you so much now.
她确实有胸部放疗史
She does have a history of chest radiation.
心包的回声亮度 -那是什么意思?
Echo-brightness of the pericardium. - What does that mean?
心脏周围的囊发炎并且有钙沉积物
The sac around your heart is inflamed and there are calcium deposits.
奶奶?
Grandma?
脉搏微弱 -我们在她心跳停止之前做点什么吧
Faint pulses. - Let's do something before she arrest.
为心包切开术准备手术室
Set up an O.R. STAT for a pericardiotomy.
不 瑞克 留在那里 我保证我能搞定
No, Rick, stay. I promise I've got this.
抱歉打扰了 我们准备好了
Sorry to interrupt. We're ready.
您能和我丈夫谈谈吗?
Can you please talk to my husband?
当然了
Of course.
我是朴医生
This is Doctor Park.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表