剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Lalo's a poor, undocumented manual laborer.
没有提供支持的人际关系
No support system.
如果他不能工作 那怎么办
If he can't work as a gardener, then what?
迪伦说他们会找到办法的
Dylan told us what. They'll find a way.
辍学来照顾他
And Dylan will drop out of school to take care of him.
他告诉我们他是如何为他的父亲工作
He just told us how he works for his dad most mornings.
在他有脑震荡的时候照顾他
Already took care of him when he had a concussion.
拉罗为他的儿子建造的未来 将会消失
The future Lalo's been building his son will disappear.
你知道还有什么会毁了他的未来吗 父亲过世
You know what else would ruin his future? Having a dead dad.
拉罗会承担这个风险
Lalo would take the risk.
摩根同样听到了 但她想的不一样
Morgan heard everything you did, and came away with a different impression.
她没有为人父母
She's not a parent.
非常自以为是
That's very patronizing.
并不代表他错了
But that doesn't mean he's wrong.
你有信心你能挽救他的手臂? -很有信心
You're confident you can save his arm? -Very.
那我们开始吧
Then let's do it.
多么卑鄙的手段
What a dick move.
我非常厌恶被告知 没有孩子的人无法理解爱
I'm so sick of being told that
先有了爱 然后为人父母
childless people can't understand what it means to love someone.
九个月后 你会明白的
There's love, and then there's being a parent.
(巴迪的手术过程)
In nine months or so, you'll get it.
在L4/S1钻孔后 我们将使用咬骨钳
After drilling the lamina from L4 to S1, we'll use a Kerrison punch
每次取出两毫米的碎片
to remove fragments two millimeters at a time.
然后用螺钉和杆支撑脊柱
Then support the spine with screws and rods.
这就是我们解决尿失禁 和腿无力的方法
And that is how we will fix the incontinence and leg weakness.
而我们 我的意思是你
And by we, I mean you...
有点超出了我的能力范围
A little outside my wheelhouse.
这就是为什么他们都准备好了
That's why they call it "in the bullpen."
是的 你是人类专家
Yes, you're an expert. On humans.
我还是很不确定 -你为什么不能直接做手术
I'm still very unsure. -Why can't you just do the surgery?
巴迪是一个无辜的小家伙 需要我们的帮助
Buddy is an innocent little guy who really needs our help.
我与肖恩和格拉斯曼博士一起
And I've put in a ton of work with Shaun and Dr. Glassman
想办法救它
to find a way that could save him.
我承认 你的问题很有道理
And I recognize, you have valid questions.
我知道我的荷尔蒙可能不太稳定
And I know my hormones are probably playing a role right now,
我对昨天遇到的一只狗的执着
and my attachment to a dog I met yesterday.
对你来说没有意义 但是是真实的
Probably doesn't make sense to you, but it is real.
我真的需要巴迪没事
And I really need Buddy to be okay.
所以我请求你放下你的顾虑
So, I'm asking you to please set aside your concerns
请帮助我们帮助巴迪
and please help us help Buddy.
谁来买♥♥单呢
Who's paying for this?
认真的吗
Seriously?
我需要更长的镊子
I need longer forceps.
快成功了
We're almost there.
文斯
Vince.
很凉
It's cold.
脉搏不畅
Poor pulses.
碎片肯定引起了血栓
The fragment must have caused a thrombosis.
我来打电♥话♥ 强行输液
I'm calling it. Push more fluids.
我需要一辆救护车 地址是西302号♥ 霍顿路 2A号♥公♥寓♥
I need an ambulance at 302 West, Holden Drive, apartment 2A.
我们会尽力挽救你♥爸♥爸的手臂
We're gonna try to save your dad's arm.
有好转了吗 -没有
Did something get better? -No.
但我们认为值得冒险
But we decided it's worth the risk.
那为什么还要问我
Why did you even ask me then?
这样我就可以搞砸 并做出错误的决定
So I could screw up and make the wrong decision?
你没有搞砸
You didn't screw up.
他已经六年没有休息过一个周末了
He hasn't taken a weekend off in six years.
他永远穿旧衣服 让我可以穿新衣服上学
He wears old clothes so I can have new ones for school.
他放弃了他的一生来确保我
He's given up his whole life to make sure I'm…
确保我快乐 健康
I'm happy and healthy…
和安全
and safe.
我只是想帮助他 -你做到了
I'm just trying to help him and-- -You did.
你给了我们需要的信息
You gave us the information we needed.
行吧
Right.
10号♥手术刀
Ten blade.
20号♥会更好
Twenty's better.
你担心有疤痕吗 这是只狗
You worried about a scar? It's a dog.
实际上 狗喜欢伤疤 它们认为这让它们看起来很酷
Dogs like scars, actually. They think it makes them look cool.
兽医学报告的纵观研究表明
A veterinary medical review longitudinal showed
术后恢复结果 -肖恩
that post-op recovery outcomes-- -Shaun.
他知道如何给狗下刀 -但他可能没有读过这份研究报告
The man knows how to cut into a dog. -But he may not have read the study.
我已经做了切口
I've already made the incision…
用10号♥刀
with a ten blade.
准备放置3毫米的椎弓根螺钉
Preparing to place the three-millimeter pedicle screw.
5 毫米的更好
A five-millimeter screw's better.
取出子弹
Removing the bullet.
松开近端钳子 我们看看血流情况
Slowly release the proximal clamp and let's look for flow.
血流很好
It's good flow.
血管修复的止血剂
Vascular repair's hemostatic.
我们结束手术 让他恢复健康
Let's finish this up and get him off to recovery.
子弹装袋 作为法医证据
Bag the bullet for forensic evidence.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我们要等到它醒来才知道
We won't know until he wakes up.
你的到来意义重大
Meant a lot that you came.
怎么能对狗说不呢
How can you say no to a dog?
当玛蒂刚出生时
You know, when Maddie was a newborn…
我们还很担心她不会
we were worried that she wasn't…
吮吸母乳
latching on, you know.
但她做到了
But she did.
然后我们又担心她不会爬 结果她也会
And then we were worried that she wasn't crawling, and she did.
接着我们又担心她不会说话 然后…
And then we were worried she wasn't talking, and…
你要当妈妈了
You're going to be a mom.
你会担心 这是自然而然的
You're going to worry. That goes with the gig.
99%的情况下 一切都很好
Ninety-nine percent of the time, everything works out just fine.
玛蒂是什么样的人
What was… Maddie like?
玛蒂
Maddie…
她从来不是走路去任何地方 她是用跑的
She never walked anywhere, she always ran.
她很生气 非常生气
She was angry. A lot.
她就是这样的人
That was her Default2.
但她爱得那么深
But she loved so deeply.
就像你是世界上的唯一
It was like you were the only one in the world.
我希望我认识她
I wish I'd known her.
你为什么问我玛蒂的事
Why did you ask me about Maddie?
我只是无法想象要经历 你所经历的一切
I just can't imagine going through what you went through.
而我 好害怕
And I am… So scared…
会是那1%的情况
of that one percent.
玛蒂死后 我不认为我能活下来
After Maddie died, I didn't think that I was going to make it.
有时候我希望自己撑不过来
And there were times that I hoped that I wouldn't.
但我做到了
But I did.
然后我遇到了肖恩 遇到了你
And then I met Shaun, and then I met you.
我每天都很感激因为我爱你们俩
And I'm grateful every single day, because I love you both so much.
你和肖恩有爱 你们对彼此有信心
You and Shaun have love, and you have faith in each other.
如果我是一个赌徒
If I was a betting man…
我会把房♥子押在你们俩身上
I would bet the house on the both of you.
我们正在全力以赴 去除尖状物
We are on full flow. Removing the spike.
大脑的血流量低 -脑氧饱和度怎么样
Low blood flow to the brain. -How's the NIRS?
61% -一定是移植造成了阻塞
Sixty-one percent. -Graft must have caused an obstruction.
我可以修复 钳子
I can fix it. Clamps.
11号♥刀片和 6-0聚丙烯缝线
Eleven blade and 6-0 prolenes.
脑氧饱和度 -56% 下降速度很快
NIRS? -Fifty-six percent, dropping fast.
低于50% 他就有脑损伤的风险
Below 50%, he risks brain damage.
结束这个 结扎锁骨下动脉
We should call this off and ligate the subclavian.
不行 我们就差这么一点就能 保住他的手臂了 更多缝线
No. We're this close to saving his arm. More sutures.
52% -朴医生
Fifty-two. -Dr. Park.
朴医生 -准备冲洗 松开钳子
Dr. Park. -Get ready to flush and unclamp.
快
Go.
开始冲洗 -松开钳子
Starting flush. -Unclamping.
手臂恢复血色了 -脑氧饱和度是70% 还在不断攀升
Arms pink. -NIRS at 70% and climbing.
还有10个尖状物
Ten spikes to go.
如果手术失败 他还是大小便失禁
If the surgery fails, and he is still incontinent…
我找到了一款防水的狗床 它可能会喜欢
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表