剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
对 我也知道 住院医师的实习期有五年
Yes, and I'm also aware that residencies last five years,
所以她没必要第一天就参与手术
so there's no reason she needs to do this day one.
亲爱的 没关系
Honey, it's okay.
我相信他知道自己在做什么
I'm sure he knows what he's doing.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
为什么我比你更担心呢?
How can I be more worried than you?
你更聪明
You're smarter.
这是我爱你的部分原因
It's part of why I love you.
希望我的新心脏也会那样爱你
And hopefully, my new heart will, too.
这点肯定不会发生变化
It definitely won't change that.
你能听到我吗?
Can you hear me?
急诊呼救!我需要一辆推车!
Code Blue! I need a cart!
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我在急诊室里有一位病人 需要切除颈部的一个肿块
I have a patient in the ER who needs a mass removed from his neck.
我需要为艾伦和佩雷斯 找一位主治医师
I need an attending for Allen and Perez.
好 我现在有点忙
Okay. I'm pretty swamped.
显然我没打算找你做这个
Obviously, I wasn't expecting you to do it,
但墨菲在做移植手术 朴医生在装饰自己的办公室…
but Murphy's on a transplant, Park's decorating his office…
显然?
"Obviously"?
我为什么不能做呢?
Why wouldn't I do it?
我就是…安德鲁斯说…
I just… Andrews said…
手术还是要用手来完成 对吧?
Surgeries are still done with our hands, right?
唯一应该是显而易见的是
The only thing that should be obvious
我现在不能随叫随到 但朴医生可以
is that I'm not on call, but Park is,
所以了结你的分手闹剧吧 去跟他说
so get over your breakup drama and go talk to him.
所以 我重新安排你11点的日程?
So, I'll reschedule your 11:00?
我能找出时间来
I can fit it in.
你不想先确认资金吗?
Didn't you want the funding to be confirmed first?
说得好
Good point.
我会先处理佩西科先生的疝修补手术
I will be doing Mr. Persiko's hernia repair.
奥德瑞 你的勇气和毅力让我惊叹不已
Audrey, I'm amazed by your courage and fortitude,
我会尽全力帮助你回归
and I will do everything in my power to assist in your return.
但这也许不包括手术
But that may not include surgeries.
我过去三个月 差不多一直在接受物理疗法
I have pretty much lived at physical therapy the last three months.
我在定做的椅子上练过
I have practiced in a custom chair
可以让我坐直
that holds me upright so that I can see and reach
让我看清并够到整个手术区
the entire surgical field.
你知道在物理治疗室练习
You know practicing in PT
跟在手术室里工作不一样
is not the same as working in an OR.
你的办公室跟法庭也不一样
And your office isn't the same as a courtroom,
有《美国残疾人法案》赋予我的权利 我也不会再来烦你了
so I won't bore you with my rights under the ADA.
我可以完成外科主任医师的一切职责
I can do all the duties of chief surgeon.
好
Okay.
但我要跟你一起为佩西科做手术
But I'm joining you on Persiko.
做一个疝修补手术
There is no reason the president and chief surgeon
没必要院长和外科主任医师联手吧
need to tag team a hernia repair.
有必要
Yes, there is.
肝素化完成
Heparinization complete.
启动旁路
Bypass initiated.
主动脉阻断
Cross clamping the aorta.
勒紧腔静脉
And tighten the caval snares.
鲍威尔医生 准备好供体器官
Dr. Powell, prep the donor organ.
检查房♥间隔
Check the atrial septum.
确保没有卵圆孔未闭的情况
Ensure there's no patent foramen ovale.
看上去不错
Looks good.
二尖瓣、肺动脉瓣和主动脉瓣也很好
The mitral, pulmonic, and aortic valves also good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会横切上腔静脉
I will transect the superior vena cava
同时你分开主动脉和肺动脉
while you divide the aorta and pulmonary arteries.
你是认真的吗?这是最困难的部分
Are you serious? That's the most difficult part.
你有信心处理好吗?
Are you confident you can handle it?
当然
Definitely.
那我也有信心
Then so am I.
波次剪刀
Potts scissors.
等等
Wait, hold on.
供体心脏有一处松软的三尖瓣
The donor heart has a floppy tricuspid.
供体心脏的超声心动图
There was no evidence to suggest tricuspid insufficiency
并未显示三尖瓣闭锁不全
on the donor's echocardiogram.
阀门损坏了
The valve is damaged.
那一定发生在器官复活手术期间
That must've happened during the organ recovery surgery.
我们不能用受损的心脏相互替换
We can't replace one damaged heart with another.
花了三个月的时间才弄到这颗心脏
It took three months to get this one.
他没法再坚持三个月了
He won't last three more.
若我们中止并使用体外膜肺氧合技术 他就会排在等候名单顶端
If we abort and put him on ECMO he'll be on top of the wait list.
我们应该可以在几天内找到新的心脏
We should be able to find a new one in a few days,
-顶多一个星期 -你想冒这个风险吗?
-a week at most. -You want to take that risk?
这不是她的决定 而是我的决定
It's not her decision. It's mine.
中止手术
Abort the surgery.
我们得找一个更好的心脏
We need to find a better heart.
我们得中止移植手术
We had to abort the transplant.
损伤太严重了
The damage was too severe.
我们对他进行体外膜肺氧合 缝合了他的胸口
We placed him on ECMO and closed his chest.
等待新捐献者期间 他在重症监护室
He is in ICU while we wait for a new donor.
你做这个决定前甚至都不问询我?
You made that decision without even consulting me?
这是一个手术判断
It was surgical judgment.
-而我是外科医生 -不是这家医院的外科医生
-And I'm a surgeon. -Not at this hospital.
在这里 你只是患者的妻子
Here, you're just the patient's wife.
只是?我丈夫的命在你手里
"Just"? My husband's life is in your hands.
我有权提问
I have a right to ask questions.
霍尔医生 我能问你点事吗?
Dr. Hall, may I ask you something?
什么?
What?
我理解你的不安和恐惧
I understand that you're upset and frightened,
你也许不同意我们中止手术的决定
and you may disagree with our decision to abort.
但我们会全力以赴
But we are gonna do everything in our power
寻找一个新的心脏
to find a new heart.
有什么方法可以帮助您吗?
Is there any way we can help you?
您想看任何术前回声或手术报告吗?
Any pre-op echo or operative reports that you'd like to see?
你想跟其他人说话吗?
Is there anyone else you'd like to talk to?
我能看他吗?
Can I see him?
当然
Absolutely.
一等他状态稳定 我们就会有护士带你进去
As soon as he's stable we'll have a nurse bring you in.
我能帮你拿点其他东西吗?
Can we get you anything else?
食物或咖啡?
Any food or a coffee?
不用
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你喜欢收集什么东西?
So, what kind of stuff do you like to collect?
我收集埃及陶器
I collect Egyptian pottery.
我从小学起就迷上了图坦卡门国王
I got obsessed with King Tut in elementary school.
我的朋友们也都认为这很古怪
My friends all think it's very odd, too.
我主要收集电子产品
I collect electronics, mostly.
高保真音响、电脑、电视
Hi-fi stereo, computers, TVs.
现在所有人都关心 下一件亮闪闪的东西
All people care about now is the next shiny thing.
用过一次就丢进垃圾桶
Use it once, toss it in the trash.
去跳蚤市场或参加宅前旧货出♥售♥吗?
You go to flea markets or garage sales?
在那他们会想方设法宰人
They try to rip you off there.
在网上 我可以货比百家后再购买♥♥
I can shop and compare a hundred different places online,
选我想要的 送到我家门口
select what I want, have it delivered to my door.
只是偶尔出门也不错
It's just nice to go out sometimes.
我不是隐士或囤货者
I'm not a hermit or a hoarder.
-没人这么称呼你 -大家都这么称呼我
-No one's calling you that. -Everyone calls me that.
把你该死的测试做了吧
Just do your damn test.
把这玩意弄下去 我要离开这里
Remove the thing, and I can get out of here.
好
Okay.
-我来帮你 -不 我可以自己来
-Let me help you. -No, I can do it.
你从来不需要麻烦我
You've never had a problem
在手术期间帮你挠痒
asking me to scratch your nose during surgery.
谢谢
Thanks.
这东西…
This thing…
我感觉速度慢 笨拙
I feel slow and awkward.
你看上去像《异形》中的瑞普利
You're like Ripley in Aliens.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表