剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我太喜欢这里了
I love this so much.
湖泊 杉树 清新的空气
The lake, the fir trees, the fresh air.
很好 你有14分钟的时间享受它
Good. You have 14 minutes to enjoy it.
我们距离度假村还有 4小时10分钟的路程
We are four hours and ten minutes away from the resort,
你的产前按♥摩♥和灵气净化 是在5点45分
and your prenatal massage and aura cleansing begins at 5:45.
途中有6个服务区 每个停留8分钟
Given six rest stops, at eight minutes apiece--
你给我的小便时间计时了?
You've timed my pee breaks?
相当慷慨
Generously.
肖恩 我们应该放松一下 日程安排不会让人放松
Shaun, we're supposed to be relaxing. Schedules are not relaxing.
我觉得非常令人舒心
I find them… Very soothing.
好吧 那就14分钟
Okay, 14 minutes it is.
13分钟了
Thirteen.
14分钟也行吧
Fourteen… Is fine.
那只可怜的狗狗
That poor dog.
47岁男性 多处刺伤 神志不清 大量失血
47-year-old male, multi impalement, disoriented, significant blood loss.
超声波 外科胶带
Ultrasound and surgical tape.
这些尖状物
These spikes…
木头和金属?
Wood and metal?
我们正在修剪树木 一把铲子进了碎木机
We were trimming trees, and a shovel got sucked into the wood chipper.
你和他一起工作? -是的 有时 我是他儿子
You work with him? -Sometimes, I'm his son.
我数了一下 有20块 气道畅通 脉搏良好
I count 20 pieces. Airway's patent and he's got good pulses.
拉罗? -他是我的一个病人
Lalo? He's one of my patients.
腹部无明显游离液体 -无支气管痉挛或喘息
No significant free fluid in the abdomen. -No bronchospasms or wheezing.
心包无积液
No fluids accumulating in pericardium.
推出那个尖状物 他会失血过多的 我们需要手术室
You jostle that spike, he could bleed out. we'll have to do it in the OR.
爸爸 你能听到我说话吗
Dad, can you hear me?
不不不
No, no, no.
不要
No!
把他送进手术室
Let's get him to the OR.
它不可能走得太远 -我们不知道
He couldn't have gotten far. -We don't know that.
而且地面很不平整
And the ground is very uneven,
经验告诉我们 树林可能很危险
and we know from experience, the woods can be dangerous.
嘿 小家伙
Hey there, buddy.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
呼吸困难 腿部和多处肋骨骨折
It is having trouble breathing. Leg and multiple rib fractures.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little guy.
我需要减少肋骨断裂
I need to reduce the rib fractures.
抓稳了
Hold it steady.
好的 坚持住小家伙 会没事的
Okay. Hang on, buddy. It'll be okay.
我们需要去动物医院
We need to get it to a veterinary hospital.
文斯
Vince.
我带你去圣何塞 -我需要你在这里手术
I gotta get you to St. Bon's. -I need you to do it here.
我只是一年级住院医生 那会是无人监管的手术
I'm a first year resident. That's unsupervised surgery.
我不能去医院
I can't go to the hospital.
那里有一个帮派成员 在那里是违反假释规定的
There was a gang member there. Me being there was a parole violation.
警♥察♥拿到那颗子弹 我就回监狱了
Cops get that bullet, I'm going back to prison.
去找你的假释官说实话
Well, just go to your PO. Tell 'em the truth.
刑事司法系统是不公平的
Because the criminal justice system is always fair,
特别是对像我这样的人
especially to guys who look like me.
我终于让我的生活回到了正轨
I finally got my life back on track.
我有一份好工作
I have a good job,
我正在努力解决与维瓦之间的问题
I'm trying to work things out with Viva,
我每周看我的宝宝两次
I'm watching my baby twice a week.
我回到里面 我可能会失去一切
I go back inside, I could lose everything.
丹妮
Danni…
求你了
Please.
子弹离表皮很近
The bullet's close to the surface.
这比普通手术难度更高
It's more a procedure than a surgery.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得先去拿点东西
I gotta get some stuff first.
策略是什么
What's the strategy?
我们应该从最威胁生命的尖状物开始
We should start with most life threatening spikes.
胸部的 也许是腹部 -我们不能冒大出血的风险
These two in the chest, maybe the abdomen -We can't risk a major hemorrhage so soon.
先从简单的开始 为输血争取时间
Do the easier ones, buy time for the transfusions to work.
雷茨尼克医生说得没错
Dr. Reznick's right.
我们从四肢远端开始 我负责他的腿
We start with distal extremities. I'll take his leg.
你负责右手臂 我负责左手臂
You get the pieces in his right arm, I'll take his left.
既然这里有大人
Now that there's an adult in the room…
总是很高兴 我是说你的离开
Always a pleasure. You leaving, I mean.
嘿
Hey.
周三打完篮球后
So, after basketball on Wednesday,
我会向克莱介绍蔬菜包
I'm introducing Clay to the wonders of Su Cai Bao.
你听到了吗 -应该是食物 当然
You in? -Assuming that's food, sure.
很好 这是个约会 晚上八点在我家
Great. It's a date. 8:00 p.m., my place.
你不是刚值完夜班吗
Didn't you just finish a night shift?
咖啡喝多了
Too much caffeine.
我在建造一个创伤模拟器 来练习清除异物
I'm building a trauma simulator to practice removing foreign bodies.
你很奇怪
You're weird.
你有一天也许会成为我的领导
You'll probably be my boss someday.
一年级时 我恳求父母给我一只小狗
First grade, I begged my parents for a puppy.
泰莎 巧克力色的拉布拉多 最可爱的小脸蛋
Tessa. Chocolate Lab, sweetest little face.
第二天早上 泰莎在我爸爸的公文包上撒了尿
Next morning, Tessa peed on my dad's briefcase.
他当晚就把它送回去了
He returned her that night.
听起来不像是好的养育方式 -没错
That…Doesn't sound like good parenting. -It wasn't.
狗的脾脏受损 肋骨断裂 桡骨骨折
The dog's got a damaged spleen, broken ribs and a fractured radius
还有皮肤撕裂伤
and skin lacerations.
它需要 -剖腹探查和开胸手术
He'll need-- -An ex-lap and thoracotomy.
我是圣文德医院的一名外科医生
I'm a surgeon at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital.
我们该走了 -你打算什么时候手术
We should go. -When are you planning to do it?
没打算 没有预付款我是不会工作的
I'm not. I don't work without upfront payment,
因为我们不知道它的主人
and since we don't know the dog's owners…
我们会付钱的 -那可能会很贵
Well, we'll pay. -That… could be expensive.
相当贵
Quite.
我可以在明天早上给它安排手术
I could slot him in tomorrow morning.
我们可以住在汽车旅馆 我们真的应该陪着巴迪
I guess we can stay in a motel. We should really be here for Buddy.
我给它起名叫巴迪
I've named him Buddy.
不管它的真名是什么
Whatever its real name is,
它是一只狗 不是我们的狗
it is a dog, and not our dog,
而且我们要错过你的产前按♥摩♥了
and we are going to miss your prenatal massage.
相比我的灵气净化 巴迪更需要我们
Buddy needs us more than I need my aura cleansed, Shaun.
好吧 反正是你的产前蜜月
Okay, it is your babymoon.
准备好了?
Ready?
只是个碎片
It's just a fragment.
子弹肯定是碎了
The bullet must have shattered.
还在我体内吗 -是的
It's still in me? -Yeah.
你的腿上有更深的损伤
There's damage deeper in your leg.
除非我进一步切开你的肌肉 否则我找不到子弹的剩余部分
I can't locate the rest of the bullet unless I cut further in your muscle.
那就切
So cut.
我需要第二种意见
I need a second opinion.
嘿 -问题
Hey. -Question.
如果一颗子弹卡在股内肌后方
If a bullet's stuck behind the vastus medialis--
是你的模拟器的练习? -我正在练习的一个场景
This for your simulator? -Yeah, it's a scenario I'm practicing.
你如何决定是否留下它
How do you decide if you leave it in?
这取决于成像
It depends on the imaging.
如果你是盲目地去做呢
What if you're going in blind?
这取决于进入的角度 子弹的口径 确切的位置
It depends on the angle of entry, caliber of the bullet, exact location.
好的 我会想办法的
Okay, I'll figure it out.
丹妮
Danni…
告诉我到底发生了什么事
how about you tell me what's actually going on?
移除左侧大腿中部的尖状物
Removing the left lateral mid-thigh spike.
灌洗胸骨附近的尖状物 没有气胸的迹象
Irrigating the spike near the sternum. No signs of pneumothorax.
从肩膀开始
Starting on the shoulder…
没有脉搏 心动过速
Lost the pulse. He's in V-tach.
除颤仪 -设置好
Get the internal paddles. -Setting up the internal paddles.
心脏骤停了 除颤仪在哪 -快好了
He's coding. Where are those paddles? -Almost ready.
没时间了 开始心脏按♥摩♥
There's no time. Starting cardiac massage.
推一毫克肾上腺素
Push one milligram epi.
已经有了窦性心律 血压正在恢复正常
We've got sinus rhythm, blood pressure's normalizing.
干得好 朴医生
Good job, Dr. Park.
我来取出更多的尖状物 -他的身体受不了了
I'll do more sharp dissection. -His body can't take anymore.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表