剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Cause you're still angry?
好吧 -你还要气多久?
Okay. -How long will you do that?
我想气多久就气多久
As long as I want?
好吧 随便你怎么生♥肖♥恩的气
Okay. You be as mad at Shaun for as long as you need to be.
谢谢许可
Thanks for the permission.
但你要知道 这是有害的
Just so you know, it's toxic.
伤害的不仅仅是肖恩
Not just for Shaun.
得了吧 除了肖恩 你不关心任何人
Spare me. You're not concerned for anyone other than Shaun.
我得回去工作了
Must go back to work.
安德鲁斯医生
Dr. Andrews.
我把财务会议改期了
I rescheduled my finance meeting.
但是以后 我需要一位
But in the future, I'm requesting a scrub nurse
尊重我这个外科医生 和医院院长的手术护士
who respects my role as surgeon and hospital president.
我住院的时候 你坐在我的床边
When I was in the hospital, you sat at my bedside.
在我都不确定想不想康复时 你帮我康复了
You helped me recover when I wasn't sure I wanted to.
对我来说意义重大
That meant a lot.
对患者的个人关怀始终很重要
Personal attention with patients is always important.
腹腔镜脾切除术
The laparoscopic splenectomy
可以完美替代经阴♥道♥手术…
is a great alternative to the trans vaginal--
手术安排在今晚
Surgery's scheduled for this evening.
而且她要求你退出她的治疗
She wants you removed from her case.
她可能会终生后悔 她没有对此采取行动
She may regret not taking action on this for the rest of her life.
那由她说了算
That's her decision.
而不是你
Not yours.
我收到你的信息了 有什么急事?
I got your message. What's so urgent?
我已经把你加进了纳温的手术团队
I have added you to Naveen's surgical team.
请准备在30分钟后参加手术
Please get ready to scrub in in 30 minutes.
你已经有了手术计划 肖恩
You have a surgical plan in place, Shaun,
你完全有能力执行那个计划
perfectly capable of executing that plan.
作为主治医生 我有责任
It is my responsibility as attending
创造最有可能产生
to create the conditions likely to result
积极成果的条件 -你已经创造了
in a positive outcome. -Which you've done.
其中包括邀请具有 遗留手术器械经验的外科医生在场
Which include the presence of a surgeon with RSI experience.
肖恩 你在手术室里向来很自信
Shaun, you've always been confident in the OR.
这次是怎么回事?
What is this about?
我只是让一位 具有相关经验的外科医生在场
Having a surgeon with relevant experience present
以防我需要建议
in case I need advice.
如果我很忙呢? -你不忙
What if I'm busy? -You're not.
这个案例到底有什么让人担心的?
What exactly about this case is so concerning?
你在遗留手术器械方面的经验 比这家医院的任何外科医生都丰富
You have more RSI experience than any surgeon in this hospital.
所以我希望你在场
That is why I would like you in there.
拜托?
Please?
好 我会去的
All right, fine. I'll be there.
麻烦你去换衣服
Please get changed.
够不到最高点
Can't reach the highest point.
我们可以把她的疤痕 藏在她的发际线内
We can hide her scar above her hairline.
我们得剃掉她的头发
We need to shave her hair.
也许不用
Maybe not.
谁来给我一把梳子
Someone give me a comb.
开始进行子♥宫♥切除术
Moving on to the hysterectomy.
请夹紧子♥宫♥角
Please clamp the uterine horns.
把腹股沟内侧中间的韧带拉紧
Clasping around ligament midway to the internal… inguinal.
子♥宫♥壁肌层感染减少了
Infection of the muscular layer of the uterine wall has reduced.
也许我们可以保住她的子♥宫♥
Maybe we can save her uterus.
肖恩
Shaun.
肖恩!
Shaun. Shaun!
跟着计划走
Stick to the plan.
你保不住她的子♥宫♥
You cannot save the uterus.
好
Okay.
你说得对 坏死太严重了
You are right. Necrosis is too advanced.
穿刺、缝合和止血夹
Transfixion, sutures and hemoclip.
嘿
Hey.
我想来看看你怎么样
Wanted to see how you're doing.
纳温恢复得很好
Naveen is recovering well.
手术有了预期效果
Surgery turned out as expected.
你在手术室里犹豫了 怎么回事?
You hesitated in the OR. What was that about?
我想保住她的子♥宫♥
I wanted to save her uterus.
你为什么坚持不做子♥宫♥切除术?
Why'd you get stuck on not doing the hysterectomy?
病人想受孕生子
Patient wants to carry a child.
这么做很有同理心
It's very empathetic.
你产生了个人感情?
You developed a personal connection?
卢娜的决定很正确
Luna made the right decision.
即使她的妻子永远不会原谅她
Even if her wife will never forgive her.
你担心这会破坏她们的婚姻?
Are you worried that this will hurt their marriage?
这不重要 知道吗?重要的是
It doesn't matter. Okay? It doesn't matter. What matters…
她还活着
is that she is alive.
我们救了她的命
We saved her life.
这是一件很重要的事
That is one thing that matters.
失去个人感情也很重要
So is losing a personal connection.
医学是… -肖恩
The medicine is…
这是因为利姆吗?
Is this about Lim?
她怎么了?
What about her?
我不知道
I don't know. It's…
利姆还在生你的气
Lim is still upset with you.
你会因此而烦恼吗?
She's still mad at you. Does that bother you?
利姆医生和我只是工作关系
Dr. Lim and I have a professional relationship.
才不是呢
No, you don't.
你得修复关系 你们两个必须解决这个问题
You need to fix that. You two need to sort that out.
你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
我想让你们两个谈一谈…
I want you two to talk…
她不想和我说话
She doesn't want to talk to me.
那得看你要说什么了
Depends what you have to say.
我无话可说
I have nothing to say.
肖恩 利姆很伤心
Shaun, Lim is hurting.
知道吗?
Okay?
你也很伤心
You are hurting.
告诉她
Tell her that.
也许她会原谅你 也许她不会 我不知道
Maybe she'll forgive you. Maybe she won't. I don't know.
但是你们两个必须解决这个问题
But you two have to resolve this.
这对你们、对我都有好处
For both of your sakes and mine.
利姆医生和我只是工作关系
Dr. Lim and I have a professional relationship.
我不需要找她谈
I do not need to talk to her.
我必须完成我的手术记录
I have to finish my op note.
我也从来没有那样做过脾切除术
I've never done a splenectomy that way either.
手术很酷
Cool surgery,
但是情况不太酷
not the coolest circumstances.
病人经历了一些可怕的事情
She went through something awful,
我的反应却是指责她
my reaction was to judge her.
和大家指责我的方式没两样
The same way people judge me.
不要苛责自己
Don't beat yourself up.
你又不知道
You didn't know.
你是一个好朋友
You're a good friend.
我知道
I know
但是…
But…
我一直在等着突破友谊的界限
I've been waiting to be more than that.
我不该再等下去了
I shouldn't do that anymore.
我要取消研究并重新安排我的约会
I'm going to cancel research and reschedule my date.
我觉得那很好
I think that's good.
你配得上幸福的生活
You deserve to be happy.
我去帮托妮做好准备
I have to prep Tony.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
我不该向你施压
For pressuring you.
当年我没做强♥奸♥检测包
I didn't do a rape kit.
而我一直为此后悔
And I've always regretted it.
我不想让你有同样的感觉
And I didn't want you to feel the same.
当时我在医学院念书
I was in medical school.
他是一个朋友的朋友
He was a friend of a friend.
不知什么时候起 他变成了一个跟踪狂
Somewhere along the way, he became a stalker.
一天晚上 他出现在我所在的一家酒吧
One night he showed up at a bar I was at.
他跟着我回家了
He followed me home.
我讨厌被人视为受害者
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表