剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
我们只是想弄清楚 如果你♥爸♥爸醒着 他会想要什么
We just want to figure out what your dad would want if he was awake.
你还有提供支持的人际关系吗 家人 朋友帮忙
Do you have any other support system? Family, friends who help out.
没有
Not really.
妈妈死了
Mom died.
而家里的其他人都在萨尔瓦多
And the rest of the family's in El Salvador.
他有没有和其他园丁一起工作过
Has he ever worked with other gardeners?
我在上学前的大多数早晨都会帮忙
I mean, me. I help out most mornings before school.
去年冬天他从屋顶上摔下来
He fell off a roof last winter.
得了脑震荡
Got a concussion.
我接替他工作 还好
I picked up some slack and it was fine.
我知道这不一样
I know this is different.
但他总是说 我们团结一致 会找到办法的
But he always says, "We stick together, we'll find a way."
如果截掉他的手臂意味着他能活下来
If cutting off his arm means he'll live…
那就做吧
then do it.
这是他所希望的
That's what he'd want.
你为什么说要给狗做手术
Why are you talking to me about operating on a dog?
莉亚让我做的
Lea asked me to.
她压力很大 我不知道为什么
She is very stressed and I don't know why.
考虑到她所经历的 你知道吗
Well, considering what she's been through, you know?
但她知道她怀孕现在是安全的
But she knows her pregnancy is safe now.
你不可能在一个星期内 克服这样的事情
You don't get over something like that in a week.
好的 那么她需要多少时间
Okay, so how much time will she need?
我不知道 肖恩
I don't know, Shaun.
也许这都不是主要问题
Maybe this isn't even the main issue, you know?
也许莉亚是在为当妈妈担心
Maybe Lea is worried about being a mom.
她不是第一个
She wouldn't be the first.
当爹了就不愁吗
Aren't you a little bit worried about being a dad?
一点
A little.
哭闹的婴儿可能很吵
Crying babies can be very loud,
他们的排泄物和呕吐物 可能很恶心有异味
and their bowel movements and spit up can be very disgusting and smelly.
但我有降噪耳塞 鼻子下面可以摸薄荷油
But I have noise-reducing earplugs and peppermint oil for under my nose,
我会在家里准备一些手术服
and I will keep a supply of surgical smocks at home.
你已经想得非常周全了
You've certainly gamed that out, huh?
是的 我如何帮助莉亚减少担忧
Yes. How do I help Lea be less worried?
我不知道 肖恩
I don't know, Shaun.
你不知道问题是什么 对吧
You don't know what the issue is, right?
我会和她谈谈 告诉她你注意到
So, I would talk to her and tell her that you've noticed
她最近有压力 问她发生了什么事
she's been a little bit stressed lately and ask her what's going on.
把狗狗的片子发给我
And send me the doggy imaging.
他很稳定 就目前而言
He's stable. For now.
我很抱歉 -你应该
I'm so sorry. -You should be.
如果要责怪谁 怪我
If you're gonna blame anybody, blame me.
我会的 这是不道德的愚蠢的
I do. This was unethical, stupid.
如果他死了 可能是犯罪
And if he dies, possibly criminal.
他也许会死于败血症
Vince would have died of sepsis.
所以叫救护车 -然后呢
So call an ambulance. -Then what?
急救人员不能强迫他走 -如果他失去知觉 他们可以
EMT's can't force him to go to the hospital. -They can if he's unconscious.
到那时他可能已经死了
He could be dead by then.
确保他活下来的唯一方法 就是在这里进行手术
The only way to make sure that he lives is to operate here.
你是一名创伤外科医生 这将是简单和道德的
You're a trauma surgeon. It would be simple and ethical.
这人是谁
Who is this guy?
我告诉过你他是我在海军的朋友
I told you, he's a friend of mine from the navy.
谁在假释 因为什么
Who's on parole. For what?
这无关紧要 -对我来说很重要
That doesn't matter. -It does to me.
文斯是第一个到达事故现场的人 他给我的腿扎了止血带
Vince was the first one to the accident. He tourniquetted my leg.
他握着我的手
He held my hand.
他安慰我
He comforted me.
他是唯一一个直视我眼睛的人
He was the only person that day that looked me straight in the eyes.
其他人都太害怕了 太吓人了
Everybody else was just too scared, too freaked out.
太恶心了
Too disgusted.
对不起
I'm sorry.
给我们一点时间
Will you give us a second?
如果我没有在四个月前警告你 不要做那个手术
If I hadn't warned you off of that surgery four months ago,
你可能会变得更糟 或者死在手术台上
you could've ended up worse off or dead on the table.
不管你知不知道 你需要我
And whether you knew it or not, you needed me.
现在奥德瑞 我需要你
And right now, Audrey, I need you.
我会帮助你的朋友
I will help you with your friend.
然后再来处理你所做的事情
And then we'll deal with what you did.
我张贴了大量的传♥单♥
I put up tons of flyers,
给所有的庇护所和动物医院打电♥话♥
called around to all the shelters and vet hospitals and…
格拉斯曼有什么想法吗
Did Glassman have ideas at least?
有的 我应该和你谈谈
Yes. That I should talk to you.
我注意到你压力很大 我不知道为什么
I've noticed you are stressed, and I don't know exactly why,
也许是因为你在担心做母亲
but maybe it is because you're worried about motherhood.
我指的是关于狗的手术
I meant about the surgery for the dog.
但
But…
我很担心 是的
I am worried, yeah.
你大可不必
You shouldn't be.
你会很棒的
You'll be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道你会成为我们儿子的好父亲
And I know you'll be a great dad to our son.
但是如果
But what if…
作为父母 我们是合不来的
we're incompatible as parents.
我们甚至不能就如何洗碗达成一致
We can't even agree how to wash dishes.
再看看我们和这条狗
And look at us with this dog.
我们在吵架 巴迪讨厌我
We're arguing, Buddy hates me.
我撒了谎 我摸得太靠近伤口 它对我大叫
I lied. He snapped at me after I petted too close to his stitches.
和我想的一致
I thought so.
我们将作为一个团队 想办法解决
We will work as a team and figure it out.
但是如果我们不知道怎么做呢
But… what if we don't know how?
我们都有相当糟糕的父母榜样
We've both had pretty lousy parental role models.
我认为我根本不像我的父母
I don't think I'm like my parents at all.
我也不打算像他们对待我和史蒂夫 那样对待我们的孩子
And I don't plan to treat our children like they did me and Steve.
我可以在我身上看到我父母的影子 我真的不喜欢
I can see my parents in me in ways I really don't like.
我可以像我爸爸一样固执 也可以像我妈妈一样轻率
I can be stubborn like my dad, and flaky like my mom.
我无法告诉你有多少次我是放学后的 最后一个孩子
I can't tell you how many times I was the last kid at after-school
因为她忘了来接我
because she forgot to pick me up.
如果我像他们一样搞砸了怎么办
What if I mess up like they did?
你可能有时会搞砸
You probably will mess up sometimes,
在这些方面
in those ways.
其他方面也是如此 我可能也会这样
Other ways, too. I probably will as well.
但我们会互相支持
But we will support each other.
而且
And each…
(脊柱稳定)
我知道如何帮助狗狗了
I know how to help the dog.
我要注射更多的利多卡因
I'm gonna inject more lidocaine.
打开超声探头
Turn on the ultrasound probe.
你怎么会进监狱的
How'd you end up in prison?
当我从阿富汗回来后 我无法入睡
When I got back from Afghanistan, I couldn't sleep.
我躺在床上 盯着门 等着有人来找我
I'd lie in bed, stare at the door, waiting for someone to come at me.
我在一个酒吧里 我觉得有些人看我的眼神不对
I was in a bar, and I thought some guy looked at me wrong.
你有得到帮助吗
Are you getting help?
我在吃药
I'm on meds.
和治疗
And therapy.
我不想变回过去的样子
I don't wanna be what I was.
我想做一个好人
I want to be a good man.
为了我的家庭
For my family.
我没看到子弹
I don't see the bullet.
一定是移♥动♥了
It must have migrated.
深度三厘米
Three centimeters deep,
在股骨内侧的大收肌
and medial to the femur in the adductor magnus.
那是什么意思 -现在更难了
And what does that mean? -It's harder to get to now.
我们可以的
We can do it.
这会很痛
This will hurt.
我们截肢吧 预定手术室 -马上
Let's amputate. Book the OR. -On it.
我认为我们应该挽救手臂
I think we should save the arm.
你没听到迪伦说的话吗
Did you not hear what Dylan just said?
我听到了有个儿子为了 能让他的父亲活着 什么都愿意做
I heard his son will do anything to make sure his dad lives.
这不一定是父亲想要的
But that's not necessarily what the dad would want.
拉罗是一个贫穷的 没有证件的体力劳动者
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表