剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
我准备冒着生命危险找回原来的我
I was ready to risk my life to get back to the old me.
但随着时间的推移 我开始欣赏我的新生活
But as time went on, I started to appreciate my new life.
我的新自我
My new self.
我开始了一段新的关系 要是没这段经历 这根本不可能发生
I started a new relationship that wouldn't have happened otherwise.
在许多方面 我的生活得到了改善
In many ways, my life improved.
你知道你是走进来讲这个故事的吧?
You recognize you walked in to tell me this story?
在知道生命没有危险后 我才同意做手术的
I only agreed to do the surgery once I knew my life wasn't at risk.
即便如此 当时我也有疑虑
And even then, I had doubts.
我喜欢自己后来的样子 我想留住她
I liked who I'd become. I wanted to hold on to her.
我不会...
I'm not...
再一次...
losing my mind...
失去我的理智
all over again.
在我看来 你不像失去理智的人
You don't strike me as someone who's lost her mind.
(《诗集:承受》艾达利蒙)
这包括血栓切除术 在二月份 你协助...
That covers the thrombectomy. In February, you assisted--
好了 我要利用我的孕妇特权了
Okay. I'm playing the pregnant lady card.
我们该走了 肖恩 -好吧
We're going, Shaun. - Okay.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
我也该走了
I should head out, too.
明天早班
Early morning.
也许你该想怎么当好首年住院医生
Maybe focus on being a first year resident
而不是把派对策划写进自己的简历里
before adding party planner to your resume.
可能我有点用力过猛了
The catering may have been a bridge too far.
是的
Yeah.
我有个漂泊的童年
I bounced around growing up.
在不同的学校、城市、国家
at different schools, cities, countries.
但无论我们在哪里
But wherever we were,
我父母都有一座大房♥子 所以我很会办派对
my parents had a big house and I knew how to throw a party.
所以办派对总让我觉得自己融入了
Closest I get to feeling like I fit.
我猜 旧习难改吧
Old habits die hard, I guess.
融入需要时间
Fitting in takes time.
但我从来没有融入过任何地方
But I never have, anywhere.
也许不是每个人都能找到自己的位置
Maybe not everyone finds their place.
达芙妮感染了 我们该走了
Daphne is getting septic. We have to go.
早上好 -早啊
Morning. - Hello.
你不能喝 -我每天可以喝355毫升
You should not have that. - I'm permitted 12 ounces a day.
专家同意的
Experts agree.
是的 但那是我凌晨三点半煮的
Yes, but that was brewed when I woke up at 3:30 a.m.
你看完视频了? -是的 并整合了观察结果
You make it through the videos? - Yes, and integrated the observations
卡鲁和艾伦医生昨晚 就神经胶质瘤可能的症状提出了建议
Doctors Kalu and Allen made last night regarding possible glioma symptoms.
我现在准备去和格拉斯曼医生说
I am now ready to present Dr. Glassman
修订后的证据 都是非常有说服力的
with the revised evidence, which is very compelling.
幸运的是 抗生素对你的感染有用
Thankfully, your infection is responding to the antibiotics.
感染出现在你的透析口附近
The infection started around your dialysis port,
这很容易再次发生
that could easily happen again.
肾动脉旁路术也是一种选择
The renal artery bypass is still an option.
太危险了
It's too risky.
败血症也很危险
So is sepsis.
谢谢你 医生 但我觉得活下来就好
Thank you, doctor, but I'll settle for being alive.
你不该这么觉得
You shouldn't.
你值得更有质量的生活
You deserve more than that.
我知道你一生都感到恶心、困
I know you've had a whole life of feeling sick and stuck
一直在恶性循环
and repeating the same old bad patterns.
但你的过去并不能决定你的未来
But your past does not have to tell your future where to go.
你可以选条不同的道路 选择成为不同的人
You can choose a different path, and who you're going to be on it.
而你的女儿也可以有选择权
And let your daughter do the same.
春天的布拉格很美
Prague is beautiful in the spring.
(请查看有新证据的修订材料 以便我们进行讨论 肖恩)
我们已经安排了 今天下午的分流器放置术
We've scheduled a shunt placement for this afternoon.
那昨晚你说的故事呢? -那是我的想法 但这是你的决定
And that whole speech last night? - I stand by it, but it's your decision.
我一直在等待旧我回来
I've been waiting for the old me to come back.
但那个人可能已经不存在了
and that person may not exist anymore.
所以...
And...
也许我应该接受事实
maybe I should be okay with that.
做四联症修复术吧
Do the Tet repair.
松开近端夹具
Releasing the proximal clamp.
达芙妮怎么改变主意了?
What made Daphne change her mind?
艾伦医生知道怎么直击人心
Dr. Allen has a way of getting through to people.
血流看起来受阻 移植物中有扭结
Blood flow looks obstructed. There's a kink in the graft.
我们可以重做 但可能还会这样
We could redo it. But most likely it happens again.
我们可以不把旁路固定在主动脉上
We could anchor the bypass off of the aorta instead.
在那个角度 扭结的可能性较小
At that angle, less chance of a kink.
行得通
That could work.
延长切口 -胸骨锯
Extending the incision. - Sternal saw.
开始胸骨切开术
Starting the sternotomy.
血氧降到78 65
O2 dropped to 78. Sixty-five.
四联症发作了
She's having a Tet spell.
给她500毫升液体推注和纯氧
Give her 500cc fluid bolus and 100% oxygen,
给小剂量以增加肺血流量
Giving a mini-bolus to increase pulmonary flow.
血氧降到50 45
Oxygen sat's on 50. Forty-five.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
给她更多的氧气和麻醉剂
Give her more oxygen and up the opiates.
显示不出来了
It has stopped registering.
(血氧饱和度)
血氧饱和度上升了
O2 is rising.
心率正在稳定
Heart rate's stabilizing.
她严重缺氧时间过长
She was in prolonged gross hypoxia.
这可能会放大认知缺陷
That could extend cognitive deficits.
或更糟
or worse.
那只有等她醒了才能知道了
We won't know until she wakes.
在她再次出现症状前先给她搭桥
Let's get her on bypass before she has another one.
好的
Okay.
庆祝成功的肾动脉旁路手术
To a successful renal artery bypass.
干杯 由睿智而有说服力的医生 发表的感人演讲促成
Cheers. Facilitated by a moving speech from a wise and persuasive surgeon.
多亏了某人提出的手术方案
With a great surgical save by a guy
现在某人该吃点绝妙的玉米饼了
who's about to have some life changing tacos.
好吧
Okay.
我的天啊 这也太好吃了吧
Oh, my God. Okay, this is amazing.
太赞了 -我说吧 水产 玉米粒 玉米饼
It's amazing. - Told you. Blue. Corn. Tortilla.
我可能会爱上吃这个
I could get used to this.
你脸上有生菜
You have some lettuce.
这里 不是 另一边
Here. No, mirror image.
好了没? -没有
Now? - No.
不许笑
No laughing.
你说得对 我得严肃点
No. Right. Very serious matter.
来 让我来
Here, let me.
看 还有
There. Just.
我们该走了
We should go.
是的
Yeah.
得早点回去准备达芙妮的术后治疗
We need to get back early for Daphne post-op.
是的 对
Yeah, right.
旁路手术很顺利 术后检查结果看起来很好
The bypass went smoothly and post-op labs look good.
可以期待完全康复
We expect a full recovery.
妈 你感觉如何?
How are you feeling, Mom?
我能呼吸了
I am breathing.
仿佛我这辈子第一次呼吸一样
Kind of feels like the first time in my life.
扁桃体切除术后的肿胀已经消退
The post-op swelling from the tonsillectomy has gone down.
你终于可以毫无阻碍地呼吸了
You're finally breathing without any obstruction.
你需要记好自己该吃的药
You need to stay on top of your medications
后续记得复诊 还要看一些饮食指南
and follow-up visits, observe some dietary guidelines.
但这些都写在出院计划上了
But the discharge plan lays it all out.
我会帮你记着的 妈
I'll be there to help, Mom.
不
No.
不用你
You won't.
你得去过自己的生活
You need to live your own life.
但我会和你视频通话的
But I will accept FaceTime calls.
等我康复了 我就去看你
And once I recover, I'll come visit.
听说春天的布拉格很美
I hear that Prague is beautiful in the spring.
听起来不错啊
It sounds like a plan.
格拉斯的事情进展不顺利?
Things not go well with Glassy?
他退回了文件 还附上了一张便条
He returned the files with a note
说他没有看这些文件 也不打算看
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表