剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
Because I was very supportive. - There you go.
但关于育儿的差异 似乎比日常差异更大
But differences about child-raising seem to be bigger than normal differences.
是的 我是说 有个孩子是件大事
Yeah. Having a child, I mean, that's big, that's huge.
这是一个转变 会改变一切 婚姻 所有事
It's a shift. It shifts everything. Marriage, everything.
我不想希望我们的婚姻有任何转变
I do not want a shift in our marriage.
也许它会变得更好
Maybe it'll shift for the better.
阿迪的眼睛
Ardie's eye.
我给玛蒂买♥♥的第一样东西是土豚娃娃
First thing I ever bought Maddie was a stuffed aardvark.
那天我做了一个21小时的手术
Back in the day, I performed a 21-hour surgery.
我从脑干髓质中 切除了一个星形细胞瘤
I removed an astrocytoma from the medulla of the brain stem.
这手术很难 让我一时名声大噪
It was heroic, it put me on the map.
我的择期手术被约到了一年后
My elective surgeries were booked out for a year.
当时我就像个零差点球员 声名大噪
I was in a zone, like playing scratch golf.
然后伊拉娜怀孕了
And then Ilana got pregnant.
她不想辞职 她有房♥地♥产♥的事业 做得很好
She didn't want to stop work. Had a real estate thing, doing well.
我也不想辞职 我想保持自己的地位
I didn't want to stop. I wanted to stay on the map.
然后 在我们把玛蒂带回家的第一晚
And then we brought Maddie home that first night.
一切都变了
Everything changed.
去和丽谈谈
Go talk to Lea.
我试过
I tried.
她要测试新的电子病历软件
She had to run a beta test on new EMR software.
那你就得等她做完测试
Then you'll have to wait until she's done.
氧合指数
我的硬盘录像机上 只有很多集创智赢家
All I had on my DVR was a marathon of Shark Tank.
我可没心情盯着完美先生的光头看
Can't say I was in the mood to be staring at Mr. Wonderful's bald head.
那么为什么 不看看现场灌注来娱乐一下自己呢?
So why not entertain myself by watching some hot line perfusion action?
我可没有变♥态♥羞耻
I'm not one to kink shame.
查兹面包店的咖啡和可颂甜甜圈
Coffee and cronuts, from Chaz's bakery.
谢谢你来陪我
I'm happy for the company.
毕竟肺露米不太健谈
Pneumi is not much of a conversationalist.
肺露米? -我给肺取的爱称
Pneumi? - My pet name for them.
来自希腊语的“肺”
From the Greek word for lungs, pneumonas.
我觉得比“肺比”好听点
I thought it was better than "Lungy."
我神经有点失常了
Yeah, I may be losing it.
可颂甜甜圈
Cronut.
有什么进展吗? -几乎没有
Any progress? - Negligible.
我一遍遍做同样的事情 希望会有不同的结果
I keep doing the same thing over and over, hoping for a different outcome.
没错 我肯定是精神失常了
Yeah, I'm definitely losing it.
那就做点不一样的事情
Then do something different.
好的
Okay.
加倍使用抗生素 我们还可以添加类固醇
Doubling up on antibiotics, and we can add steroids.
要么干掉肺炎 要么干掉肺
This will either hammer out the infection or the lungs.
格拉斯还好吗? -挺难过 很悲伤
How's Glassy? - Very sore and very sooty.
我们需要讨论下... -我们之间的37个差异
We need to talk-- - About our 37 differences?
我又想到了两个
I thought of two more.
肖恩 如你所知 我现在有点忙
Shaun, as you know, I'm kind of busy right now,
如果你需要我的态度才能安心
so you'll have to settle for me agreeing that, yes,
是的 我们会有很多分歧
we'll have many differences.
但假以时日 我们将能够解决它们
But in time, we'll be able to work them out.
维克多和雪莉也是这么想的
That's what Victor and Shelly thought.
现在他们正在讨论分居
And now they are talking about separating.
我不知道维克多和雪莉是谁
I don't know who Victor and Shelly are.
但我至少还有两个小时的工作要忙
In any event, I have at least two more hours of work to do.
好的
Okay.
你在等 对吗?
You're waiting, aren't you?
是的 我很有耐心
Yes, I am very patient.
你很有耐心也很善解人意
You are very patient and very understanding.
在我们的产前蜜月时你对我也很好
And you were so good with me on our babymoon.
如果你能找回其中一些...
If you could just channel some of that...
产前蜜月时 我以为有爱就够了
On our babymoon, I thought love was enough.
大晚上听到这个 我还挺惊讶的
That's kind of a big thing to drop on me this late at night.
你早上太忙 没时间讨论这件事
You were too busy to discuss it in the morning.
所以我和格拉斯曼医生谈了一下
So I talked to Dr. Glassman about it,
他说生孩子会改变我们的关系
and he said having a child will shift our dynamics.
如果真是这样 我们到时候再讨论就好了呀
If it does, we can talk about it then.
如果我们现在不谈论我们的关系 那我们之间的差异呢?
If we can't talk about our dynamics now, how about our differences?
真的?我们有39个
Really? We have 39,
所以我们需要时间认真讨论 而且我们会反复讨论
so we need serious time, and I'm sure they'll keep
因为我们对一起抚养小孩都很认真
because we're kind of committed to having a kid together,
不管是不是有爱就够了
whether love is enough or not.
肖恩 我太累了
Shaun, I'm way too tired
没法现在就讨论这么费脑子的话题
to have a productive conversation about this right now.
好吗? -好吧
Okay? - Okay.
该放弃了
It's time to call it.
她第一次进入急诊室时 我还有半小时就要结束值班了
I had half an hour left on my call when she first came into the ER.
当时她在咳血 各项生命指标都很低
Coughing blood, vitals on the floor.
当我们打开她的胸腔时
When we opened her up,
她的肺看起来像已经70岁了
her lungs looked like a 70-year-old's.
我们以为她活不过那个晚上
Didn't think she'd make it through the night.
当时她才八岁
She was eight.
我没法丢下她回家 整晚守着她
I couldn't go home. And stayed with her that night.
然后第二天早上 她睁开了眼睛
And then the next morning, she just opened her eyes,
看着我 说喜欢我的法式辫子
looked at me and told me she liked my French braid.
我要是放弃
Once I call it,
就必须上去告诉她我辜负了她
I have to go up there and tell her I failed her.
拿到了里格斯的最新测试结果
Got Riggs' latest test results.
他确实有既往病史
Turns out he did have a pre-existing condition.
血色素沉着症
Hemochromatosis.
所以这个混♥蛋♥为了入选研究撒谎了?
So the jerk lied about it to get into the study?
你是这么想的? -入选后他拿到了三千五百美元
That's the assumption? - He got 3,500 bucks to participate.
我觉得这么想很合理 不过不管他有没有撒谎
I think it's a pretty sound assumption, but whether he lied or not,
这意味着筛选器不行
it means the screeners are incompetent.
这样可不好
That's got to take a toll.
总是以最坏的可能揣测别人
Expecting the worst of everybody.
我宁愿惊喜也不愿失望
I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than bitterly disappointed.
这就是你想教给未来孩子的世界观?
And that's the world view you want to impart to your future child?
假设每个人都是最坏的?
Assume the worst of everyone?
救命 快来救救我儿子
Help. We need help in here.
什么情况? -加入一毫克劳拉西泮
What's happening? - Add a milligram of lorazepam.
他在抽搐 -因为他的颅内压有40多
He's seizing. - Because his ICPs are in the 40s.
脑水肿越来越严重了
Cerebral edema's gotten worse.
如果我们不马上给瑞奇开颅 他会死
If we don't open Ricky's skull immediately, he will die.
去除偏侧颅骨瓣
Removing hemicranial skull flap.
打开硬脑膜
Performing wide dural opening.
看看显示器 脑电波乱七八糟的
Look at the monitor. EEG's all over the place.
他还在抽搐
He's still seizing.
再加一根脑室外引流管 加入异丙酚来加强抑制
Place an additional EVD and increase propofol to burst suppress.
但他的给药量到阈值了
But he's maxed out.
再加异丙酚可能会杀死他
Giving more propofol could kill him.
如果我们不这样做 癫痫发作肯定会要了他的命
If we don't, the seizures will definitely kill him.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以根据术前成像
We can remove the damaged cortex in the left anterior temporal lobe,
来去除左前颞叶受损的皮层
using pre-op imaging to guide us.
切掉他的一部分大脑?那太极端了
Cut out part of his brain? That's extreme.
那是引起癫痫发作的区域
That is the area that's causing the seizures.
对他的父母来说可能很难接受 -所以到时候你来帮我说
Might be a tough sell to his parents. - Which is why you will help.
好的 请让他保持稳定 将皮质表面用冰林格氏液
Okay. Please keep him stabilized with eyes to the cortical surface.
“田野飞速后退
"The country flew past,
仿佛是从高速列车窗户里看到的那样
as if they were seeing it from the windows of an express train.
他们越跑越快
Faster and faster they raced,
但没有人感到疲倦或气喘吁吁”
but no one got tired or out of breath."
最后一章以后再读吧
We can save the last chapter for later.
没有以后了
There is no later.
L医生在哪啊?
Where's Dr. L?
她还没打算放弃你的肺
She wasn't ready to give up on your lungs.
还有希望吗?
There's still a chance?
利姆医生是这么认为的
Dr. Lim thinks so.
读完吧
Let's finish.
第16章
Chapter 16.
“再见 影子大地”
"Farewell to the Shadowlands."
我们会切下一小块他的大脑皮层
We'd cut out a small piece of his cortex.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表