剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
He's one of these smart guys,
你懂的 以为自己是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
you know, considers himself a ladies' man.
花♥花♥公♥子♥
A ladies' man?
当你看到他带来的女士是什么样的
You wouldn't think so
估计你就不会这样想了
if you saw the sample he brought in.
我们已经进来了 让我把这装扮脱掉吧
We're inside, let me get this rig off.
你打算怎么脱掉
How are you going to take it off?
没问题 我只需溜进男士盥洗室就好了
No problem, I just step into the men's washroom.
-你不能那样做 -为何不可
- You can't do that. - Why not?
-看看你的样子 -对哟 穿成这样
- Look at yourself. - Yeah, this outfit.
你现在需要进女士化妆间了
You got to go into the ladies' powder room now.
是呢 我想知道它在哪
Yeah, I wonder where it is.
我也不能进女士化妆间
I can't go in there either.
为何不可 我明白了
Why not? Oh, yeah.
你错了 弗雷德 你还是有麻烦没解决
You were wrong, Fred, you have got a problem.
管它呢 咱们去看比赛吧
The heck with it. Let's go see the game.
听你的 弗雷德
I'm with you, Fred.
我们要如何在这人群中找到他
How will we ever going find him in this crowd?
接着找 我们会找到他们的
Just keep looking. We'll find them.
-你真认为这值得吗 -当然 警官
- Do you really think it's worth the bother? - Of course, Sarge.
当他要和你妻子偷♥情♥时你会怎么想
How would you like it if he tried to steal your wife?
如果他真看上我老婆 我肯定会去抓他
If you think there's a chance, I'll go get it.
走吧
Come on!
好的 让我们开始比赛吧
All right. Let's play ball!
-我们刚好赶上了 -人果然很多
- We just made it in time. - Sure is crowded.
快到手套里来吧
Right in the old pocket.
一个好球
Strike one!
我意思是 一个坏球
I mean, ball one.
只有这一个座位空着
There's only this one seat left.
打扰了 先生 这个座位有人吗
Excuse me, sir. Is this seat taken?
没有 没有人 女士
No, it's not, lady.
亲爱的快坐下 希望我们没有挤着你们
Sit down, dear. I hope we're not crowding you boys.
两个好球
Strike two!
不 你被坑了 把裁判扔出去
Boo! You was robbed! Throw the umpire out!
太厉害了 准确无误
What a belt! On the button! Yabba-dabba-doo!
它冲着我们飞来了
It's coming toward us.
我看到了 快躲开
I see it. Out of my way.
还不错嘛 我依然身轻如燕
Not bad. I can still handle the hot ones.
给你吧 巴尼 一个小纪念品
Here you are, Barney boy, a little souvenir.
谢谢你 弗雷德
Gee, thanks, Fred.
谁抓到了球
Who caught the ball?
一个在23区的家伙
A guy over there in section 23.
有一个尖鼻子的小个子家伙
A little fellow with a pointy nose.
-你听到了吗 -是他 快走
- Did you hear that? - It's him! Come on.
我想吃热狗了 你呢
I could use a hot dog, how about you?
好主意 我们去货摊那买♥♥几根
Yeah. Good idea. Let's go to the stand and get them.
在那等着去我抓你吧
Wait till I get my hands on him.
弗雷德 看 那是贝蒂和薇玛
Fred, there's Betty and Wilma.
贝蒂和薇玛
Betty and Wilma.
巴尼 快躲到这儿来
Barney, duck back here.
好险
That was a close one.
弗雷德 警♥察♥ 快躲起来
Fred, the cops. Duck back.
他们肯定是跟过来的
They must be after us.
天啊 你真会惹麻烦
Boy, oh, boy, you sure can get into messes.
快走
Come on.
-等等 等等 -怎么了 弗雷德
- Hold it! Hold it! - What's the matter, Fred?
看 石板先生 我老板 快撤巴尼
Look, Mr. Slate, my boss. Back, Barney.
警♥察♥ 那边也不行
The cops! Not that way either!
贝蒂和薇玛在那 我们被包围了
Betty and Wilma. We're surrounded.
该怎么办 弗雷德
What do we do, Fred?
回石板先生那里
Let's go back to Slate.
以我现在的装扮他是不会认出我的
He won't recognize me in this getup.
精彩的比赛
Nice game.
不错 但我们什么时候去见小姐们啊
Not bad, but when do we meet the senoritas?
你好 石板先生
Hi, Mr. Slate.
我是巴尼·粗石族
I'm Barney Rubble,
弗雷德·燧石族的一个朋友
a friend of Fred Flintstone's.
你好 这是岩科先生
Oh, yes. How are you? Meet Senor Rocko.
认识你很高兴 这是弗雷德里卡
It's nice to meet you, and this is, Frederica.
-你好 -你真可爱 亲爱的
- How do you do? - How lovely you are, my dear.
不好意思 我得电♥话♥处理一下公♥司♥的事
Excuse me. I have to phone the office.
他在那 和那个不知廉耻的小骚货
There he is with that shameless hussy.
等一下 那条裙子 那顶帽子
Wait a minute. That dress, that hat...
它们是我的
Why, they're mine.
你知道那是谁吗 那是弗雷德
You know who that is? It's Fred!
弗雷德 你确定吗
Fred? Are you sure?
那双脚化成灰我也认得
I'd recognize those feet anywhere.
我明白了
I get it.
今天是女士日他扮成女人蹭巴尼的票
He sneaked in on Barney's ticket for Ladies' Day.
我居然因此而伤心 这些坏孩子
And to think I was upset. The dear boy.
但弗雷德本应该在上班的
But Fred is supposed to be at work.
我觉得该给他个教训 走
I think we should teach him a lesson. Come on.
弗雷德里卡小姐
Senorita Frederica...
从见到你的那刻起你就吸引了我
you have charmed me from the moment I saw you.
-嗨巴尼 -嗨 女士们 真巧啊
- Hi, Barney. - Hi, girls, and what a surprise.
这是岩科先生和弗雷德里卡
Meet Senor Rocko and Frederica.
-淡定 淡定 -怎么了 小美人
- Easy. Easy. - What's the matter, my pet?
我几乎不认识你
I hardly know you.
可能我们打扰到他们了
Maybe they want to be alone.
多般配的一对
Don't they make a lovely couple?
这倒提醒我了
That reminds me.
巴尼 我超级想吃热狗
Barney, I'm dying for a couple of hot dogs.
好的 贝蒂
Okay, Betty.
我俩单独找个安静的地方如何
Why don't we sneak off somewhere quiet, the two of us?
听起来好浪漫 怎能忍♥心拒绝
That sounds so romantic. Why don't you?
不要啦 我不是那种女孩
Come on now. I'm just not that kind of a girl.
去吧 亲爱的 你会毕生难忘的
Go ahead, deary. You'll have the time of your life.
我们一起跳探戈
We will dance the tango.
你跳得真美 太棒了 小美人
You dance divinely. Magnifico, my dove.
我警告你 我已经和别人确定关系了
I'm warning you. I go steady with another fellow.
和你一起来的那个 他不足为道
The one with you were with? He is just a little pipsqueak.
是的 但他于我而言超级性感
Yes, but he's awful nasty for his size.
你在和巴尼交往 但他已经结婚了
You're going with Barney? But he's already married.
他那样做只是想让他妻子嫉妒
But he just did that to make his wife jealous.
-有什么区别 -你说的太对了
- What's the difference? - Yeah, you're so right.
岩科先生 我想去跳舞
Say, Senor Rocko, I like to go dancing.
-为何不带我去 -好主意
- Why not take me? - Splendid idea.
走吧 亲爱的 我们去俱乐部里跳
Come, my dear. We'll dance in the clubhouse.
你是一个已婚女士
You're a married woman.
如你所说的那样 这有什么区别
Like you said, what's the difference?
而且我丈夫这几个小时忙着上班呢
Besides, my husband will be at work for hours.
再见 弗雷德里卡
Ta-ta, Frederica!
等等 我有话和你说
Wait a minute. I got something to tell you.
俱乐部
抱歉女士 无男士陪同的女士不得入内
Sorry, miss. No unescorted ladies permitted.
好的 一会我就带着我的舞伴回来
All right. I'll be back in a minute with my date.
若我是个赌徒
If I was a betting man,
我会押上我一年的工资赌你找不着舞伴
I'd put a year's salary against it.
-美味的热狗 是吧贝蒂 -很好吃
- Pretty good hot dog, eh, Betty? - It's delicious.
巴尼
Barney!
什么声音
What's that noise?
肯定是我的热狗 它还在发着滋滋声
Must be my hot dog. It's still sizzling.
有什么事吗 弗雷德里卡
What's the big idea, Frederica?
别逗了 我们要去俱乐部
Come on. We're going to the clubhouse.
但我还没吃完我的热狗
But I haven't finished my hot dog.
不要再想热狗了 快走
Never mind the hot dog. Come on.
-等一下 -给我进去吧
- Now, wait a minute. - Get in there!
我的舞伴
My date.
只见过被扔出来的
I've seen them thrown out.
头一次见人被扔进去
That's the first time I've ever seen them thrown in.
小姐 我的甜心 你太美了
Senorita, my sweet, you are heavenly.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表