剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
巴尼 我可以给你一些钱
Barney, I'd offer you some dough,
但我知道你不会好意思收下
only I know you're too proud to take it.
试试看
Try me.
好吧 这是十块 但我知道你不会拿
Okay, here's a ten spot. But I know you won't take it,
因为我是一个人性学专业的学生
because I'm a student of human nature.
你又不是失业专业的学生
But you're not a student of the unemployed.
而且你去年欠我的40块还没还
And you still owe me $40 more from last year.
双倍或全输指赌博时用已经输的钱做赌注 最后的孤注一掷
因为你不让我赌"双倍或全输"
That's only because you won't bowl me double or nothing.
但是每次打保龄球我都赢不了你 弗雷德
But you beat me at bowling every time, Fred.
小气鬼的借口
What a cheapskate excuse!
摩登原始人
第三季第二集
欢迎来到基岩村
拥有居民两千五
咖啡厅 药店
裁衣店
请上二楼
每日石板
我真心喜欢那个瑜伽洞熊秀 薇玛
I just love that Yogi Cave Bear Show, Wilma.
我也是 贝蒂
So do I, Betty.
谢谢你 瑜伽洞熊
Thank you, Yogi Cave Bear.
现在是赞助商广♥告♥时间
And now, a word from our sponsor.
美女们 您是否有头发问题
Ladies, have you a hair problem?
-真搞笑 -难道有人没有
- Is she kidding? - Hasn't everybody?
有了可可卷发喷雾
Well, with Co Co Curly hair spray,
秀发不再是问题
your troubles are over.
不管是爱丽丝这样硬刺头
Even porcupine hair like Alice's...
还是玛吉这样的软塌头
or soft, drab, lifeless hair like Margie's...
可可卷发都能帮您搞定
can be transformed with Co Co Curly.
可可卷发能让你
Let Co Co Curly do for you...
变得像爱丽丝这样
what it did for Alice.
准备庆祝吧 爱丽丝
Gesundheit, Alice.
见证奇迹的时刻
Now, watch Co Co Curly go to work.
看 爱丽丝头发卷卷 健康美丽
There. Alice's hair is curly, healthy, beautiful.
不会吧 大哥
Oh, brother!
现在看看可可卷发
Now, watch what Co Co Curly does...
能把玛吉软塌塌的头发变成什么样
for Margie's soft, drab, lifeless hair.
现在玛吉变成了一个
Now Margie is a happy girl...
生机勃勃的快乐女孩
with her lovely hair.
记好了 可可卷发可是有
Remember, Co Co Curly contains...
T40成分在里面哦
Transapan 40.
T40是什么 薇玛
What's Transapan 40, Wilma?
谁知道 不过肯定比T20强一倍
Who knows? But it's probably twice as good as Transapan 20.
不过说真的
But seriously, Betty...
看了广♥告♥ 我觉得我头发乱糟糟的
those commercials make me realize my hair is a mess.
还说你呢
Look who's talking.
我的头发跟个痰盂扣头上似的
Mine's got all the beauty of a football helmet.
看 薇玛
Look, Wilma!
那算什么 看我的
That's nothing. Look!
这也糟得太明显了
Isn't that a doozy?
美容院
面对现实吧 薇玛 我们改去做个发型了
Let's face it, Wilma, we need new hairstyles.
我们去美容院吧
Let's go down to the beauty parlor.
到了
Here we are.
希望小皮能赶快给咱们弄好
I hope Pierre can take us right away.
我也是 都等不及了
I hope so. I can hardly wait.
你先进去吧 贝蒂
You go ahead, Betty.
我忘了给停车计时器投币了
I forgot to put some money in the parking meter.
你们只有两小时哦
Remember, you got just two hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望咱们的新发型漂漂亮亮的 薇玛
I hope our new hairstyles turn out well, Wilma.
那必须的 贝蒂
I'm sure they will, Betty.
看介里 女士们
Attention, ladies.
头发干干
Now that the hair is dry...
小皮帮你们变美美
Pierre will make you beautiful, yes?
介边请
This way, if you please.
小皮 一定要给我们做最新潮的发型哦
Pierre, be sure to give us the latest hairstyles.
那四当然了 弗雷德太太
But of course, Madame Flintstone.
我们把头华向后梳 弗雷德太太
Now, we back-comb the hair, Madame Flintstone.
向后梳就是秘密
The back-combing, that is the secret.
秘密 应该是秘诀吧
Secret? Mystery would be a better word.
这个发型费帮你增色不少 粗石族太太
This hairstyle will do something for you, Madame Rubble.
是啊 会让我成为弃妇吧
Yeah, it could lose me Mr. Rubble.
小皮完工了
Pierre is finished.
粗来看看 美吕们 看看你们的新华型吧
Come out, ladies, and show your new hairstyles.
-贝蒂 -薇玛
- Betty! - Wilma!
美呆了
It's darling!
当然了 美吕们 简直四
Yes, ladies. You are...
怎么说呢 杰作
how you say, my masterpiece!
-谢谢你 小皮 -再见 小皮
- Thank you, Pierre. - Goodbye, Pierre.
没有风 薇玛
There's no wind, Wilma.
我们能到车那里 最好走稳点
We can get to the car. Better walk tippy-toed.
好了 成功上车
Well, we made it to the car.
慢慢开 薇玛
Drive slowly, Wilma.
我们必须把新发型保持到家
We have to get these hairdos home.
这速度行吗 贝蒂
Is this slow enough, Betty?
停一下 有阵小风
Stop a minute! I think I feel a breeze coming up.
我们正在阻碍交通 贝蒂
We're holding up a long line of traffic, Betty.
没办法啊 薇玛
It can't be helped, Wilma.
我们得保护这一大笔投资
We have a big investment to protect.
薇玛 看对面什么来了
Wilma, look what's coming on the other side of the road!
一拖二货车 还开得飞快
A double trailer-truck, speeding fast.
会带起很大的风的
It'll make an awful breeze when it passes.
-往好的方面想 -正在想了
- Let's hope for the best. - I'm hoping.
没事
Nothing.
至少不用担心他们两个怎么评价了
Well, we've got no more worries about what the boys will say.
那倒是
That's for sure.
看啊
There.
回到最初 贝蒂
Right back where we started, Betty.
至少我们美过
Well, we gave it a good try.
稍后见 薇玛 我去做晚饭
I'll see you later, Wilma. I'm going to start dinner.
我也是 贝蒂
Me, too, Betty.
一想到我在做头发上浪费钱
When I think of wasting that money on a hairdo...
尤其是我们现在这么缺钱
especially when we're so short.
现在我们破产了
Now, we're flat broke.
看来我得让巴尼预支一点薪水了
I'll just have to ask Barney to get an advance on his salary.
无欲无求 细水长流
Waste not, want not.
巴尼 你今天回来好早
Barney? You're home a little early.
你好 贝蒂
Hiya, Betty.
-巴尼 我得给你说点事 -等一下
- Barney, I have something to tell you. - No, wait!
我也有事告诉你 贝蒂
I got something to tell you, Betty.
我先说 我的更重要
No, mine's more important.
我敢说我的更重要
I bet you it isn't.
-好吧 你先说 -是这样
- Okay, you tell me first. - Here it is.
今天他们把我解雇了
They laid me off from work today.
-他们解雇了你 -是的
- They laid you off? - Yup.
那你准备给我说什么 贝蒂
Now what were you gonna tell me, Betty?
这个 我把咱们最后的二十块钱
Well, I spent the last $20 we had...
用来做头发了 巴尼
on a hairdo today, Barney.
没事 贝蒂 这发型真漂亮
Well, that's okay, Betty. They fixed your hair real nice.
正是我喜欢的那种
That's the way I like it.
巴尼
Barney!
我只是说 这发型真漂亮
I said, "They fixed your hair real nice.
正是我喜欢的那种
That's the way I like it."
又怎么了 真不懂女人
What's wrong with that? Women!
别担心 贝蒂 巴尼随时都会回去上班的
Don't worry, Betty. Barney will be called back to work any day.
但是 薇玛 除非...
But, Wilma, he won't be...
除非他们公♥司♥拿到那个造大投石器的合约
unless the company gets the contract to build that big catapult.
-投石器 -能把人类扔到月球上那个
- Catapult? - The one to catapult a man to the moon.
那个啊
That one.
但是巴尼现在就需要工作 我们破产了
But Barney needs a job right now. We're flat broke.
别担心 贝蒂 等弗雷德回来我和他说说
Don't worry, Betty, I'll speak to Fred when he comes home.
也许他有办法
He might have an idea.
-晚饭怎样 弗雷德 -真不错 薇玛
- Well, Fred, how was dinner? - Real fine, Wilma.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表