剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
Thank you for a difficult evening.
您们还没说俱乐部的事呢
You haven't said anything about the club.
-加入会员 -会员
- Yes. The membership. - Membership?
我还没想清楚...
I really don't see...
等会儿 这都是我的错 我不是女佣
Wait. It's all my fault. I'm not a maid.
这是我的主意 希望能打动你们
This was all my idea to impress you.
但我弄得一团糟
And I've made a mess of things.
你不是女佣
You're not a maid?
我们还以为粗石族想要变成势利的人呢
And we thought the Rubbles were trying to be snobs.
我才不是 我都不知道这词怎么写
Oh, heck, I'm no snob. I don't even know how to spell it.
那就好办了
That's different.
粗石族 我会亲自让你们加入的
Rubble, I'll put you up for membership myself.
明天俱乐部见
See you at the clubhouse tomorrow.
走吧 宝贝
Come, my pet.
-我们进了 贝蒂 -是不是很棒
- We're in, Betty! - Isn't it wonderful?
小巴 你看到薇玛了吗
Barn, you seen Wilma?
我在这儿 弗雷德 别生气
Here I am, Fred. Don't be angry.
很抱歉 石板先生 但我可以解释的
I'm sorry, Mr. Slate. But I can explain everything.
我在粗石族家帮忙
I was helping out the Rubbles.
他们今晚需要一个女佣 所以...
And they needed a maid tonight, so...
你不用解释
You don't have to explain.
如果你都得当女佣
If you have to work as a maid...
可见我给你丈夫的工资太低了
it's quite obvious I'm not paying your husband enough.
-我能加薪了 -从明天开始
- Then I get the raise? - Starting tomorrow.
晚安 燧石族
Good night, Flintstone.
回家路上我会买♥♥个汉堡吃的
I'll pick up a burger on the way home.
祝贺你 弗雷德
Congratulations, Fred.
本来我们俩都会凄惨无比
It could've been a disaster for both of us...
-但是薇玛拯救了一切 -确实
- but Wilma saved the day. - She certainly did.
你帮了我们大忙 薇玛
You helped us, Wilma.
有什么能帮你的吗
Is there anything we can do for you?
我才想起来 我晚饭还没吃呢
I just remembered. I haven't had my dinner yet.
我来拿围裙
I'll take the apron.
燧石族女士 您请入座
Mrs. Flintstone, would you please be seated?
地球反着转了吗
What in the world is going on?
我爱你
I love you!
女士 您的晚餐上来了
Your dinner is served, madame.
你是我见过最好的佣人 弗雷德
You're the best maid I ever had, Fred.
随时听候您的差遣 亲爱的
At your service, my dear.
露天影院
正在放映 《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
薇玛
Wilma!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表