剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
We are getting away from this house
同时离开那些没教养的邻居
and the uncouth neighbors that go with it.
没教养的邻居
Uncouth neighbors?
你还见过谁比巴尼更没教养吗
Have you seen a guy with less couth than Barney?
他在把他的没教养传染给我女儿
And what he hasn't got, he's giving my daughter.
弗雷德 我希望你在开玩笑
Fred, I hope you're kidding.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
我一直在想这件事 我决定了
I've been thinking about it, and I made up my mind.
为了卵石着想 薇玛
For Pebbles' sake, Wilma,
燧石族家要跻身上流社会
the Flintstones are moving up in the world.
斯♥诺♥博山房♥地♥产♥
非常感谢 我们这就过去
Thanks a lot. We'll get right over there.
我们是不是该在把房♥子租出去前
Shouldn't we have found another house
先找到另一个住处 弗雷德
before we rented ours, Fred?
我们已经找到了薇玛 我刚签了租约
We did find one, Wilma. I just signed the lease.
看都没看就签了
Without looking at it.
别担心了 亲爱的
Don't you worry, sweetheart.
我跟你说了 燧石族家要跻身上流社会
I told you the Flintstones were moving up in the world.
我们到了
Well, there it is.
弗雷德 你疯了吗 这是个豪华公♥寓♥
Fred, have you lost your mind? That's a mansion.
没错 我们可以即刻入住
Yeah, and we can move in right away.
家具一应俱全
It's completely furnished.
-我们支付不起 -有优♥惠♥价的 薇玛
- We can't afford it. - It's a bargain, Wilma.
你将会拥有自己的私人游泳池
It's got your own private swimming pool,
自己的私人网球场 自己的私人蒸汽浴室
your own private tennis court, your own private steam room.
但愿还有你自己的私人银行
And your own private bank, I hope.
-别再担心了 薇玛 -但你签了租约
- Don't worry about it, Wilma. - But you signed a lease.
那没什么亲爱的 老弗雷德能搞定一切
Means nothing, sweetheart. Old Fred will take care of everything.
我怕你搞砸一切
That's what I'm afraid of.
注意看这里
Get a load of this.
这些人来做邻居怎么样 上等人
How about them for neighbors? Class.
看到了吗
You see that?
卵石已经在和正确的人群打交道了
Already, Pebbles is meeting the right kind of people.
弗雷德 我们跟不上这里的节奏
Fred, we can't possibly keep up with all of this.
我在这感觉很不舒服
I don't feel comfortable up here,
弗雷德 我开始想念贝蒂和巴尼了
Fred, and I miss Betty and Barney already.
薇玛 放松点好吗
Wilma, will you please relax?
为了卵石着想 我们得交些新朋友
For Pebbles' sake, we've got to make new friends.
你们来了
Hi there.
来的这人住我们隔壁 他是我们房♥东
Here comes the guy next door. He's our landlord.
让我来和他谈话
Now just let me do the talking.
是房♥客吗
Tenants, anyone?
我想一定是个有眼光的房♥客 对吧
I think that was a sniffy one, don't you?
我是雷吉·凡·斯莱顿三世 你一定是...
I am Reggie Van Slaten III, and you must be...
弗雷德里克·J·燧石族四世
Frederick J. Flintstone IV,
这是燧石族夫人
and this is Mrs. Flintstone.
原配
The first.
请进来吧
Well, shall we go inside?
-迪诺怎么办 -我刚要提这件事
- What about Dino? - I was just getting to that.
凡·斯莱顿
Say, Van Slaten...
我忘记问了 狗是没问题的吧
I forgot to ask, but dogs are okay, aren't they?
我非常喜欢狗
I'm terribly fond of dogs.
那太好了 搬来之前
That's swell, because we've got
我们和朋友养了一只狗
a dog we're keeping with friends until we move.
不准携带任何宠物入住
No pets of any kind allowed.
你签的租约上有写
It is in the lease you signed.
-弗雷德·燧石族 -上行 埃格伯特
- Fred Flintstone. - Up, Egbert.
楼上你能看到保姆房♥
Upstairs, you'll find the nurse's room.
看来我们还得找个保姆来
Now all we've got to find is the nurse.
当然 男仆和女仆的住处是分开的
The butler's and maid's quarters are separate, naturally.
说的好像真的一样
Naturally.
-下行 埃格伯特 -下行 埃格伯特
- Down, Egbert. - Down, Egbert.
当然 最非同凡响的是游戏室
Of course, the péace de résistance is the game room.
最非同什么什么香
Piéce de who-stance?
这里就是游戏室 有谁要打台球吗
Here's the game room. Pool, anyone?
-打台球 -打台球 卵石
- Shoot pool? - Shoot pool? Pebbles!
卵石 安静点 做个乖女孩
Pebbles, now just be quiet and play like a good girl.
这些天孩子从仆人嘴里学来的话
The things kids pick up from the servants these days.
一 二 三 四...
One, two, three, four...
这可真是张不错的台球桌
Say, that's quite a pool table you have there.
它的确是 我一直想学学这游戏
Yes, indeed. Always meant to learn this game.
想让我来教教你吗
Would you like me to show you?
-弗雷德 -可以吗 这主意不错
- Fred. - Would you? Say, that's a peachy idea.
很愿意跟您学习
I'd like that.
把球摆好吧 哥们
Rack them up, pal.
我们先来试试这种8球玩法
Let's start with a little game called Eight Ball.
玩钱的吗
Is it for money?
好啊 为了增添点乐趣
Yeah. I'll tell you what. Just for fun,
我们用这个月的租金下注吧
we'll play for this month's rent.
听起来很公平 我们开始教学吧
That sounds sporting. How do we begin?
像这样撑住球杆 像这样出杆击球
You hold your cue like this, and you shoot like this.
明白了
I get it.
像这样撑住球杆 像这样出杆击球
You hold your cue like this and you shoot like this.
新手的运气
Beginner's luck.
我再来一杆
I'll have another go at it.
天啊 你学的可真快啊
Boy, you sure learn fast, don't you?
我想只是今天运气不错
I guess this is just my lucky day.
要交两倍租金了 燧石族先生
That's two months' rent, Mr. Flintstone.
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
我就不打扰了
Well, I must toddle off now.
我想你们一定想放松下 开始享受新家
I'm sure you want to relax and start enjoying your new home.
我已经开始享受了
I've started enjoying it already.
看上去 您孩子也开始享受了
Apparently, so has your child.
卵石
Pebbles!
接住你了
Got you!
那是一个无价的古董花瓶
That was a priceless antique vase.
意外时有发生 对吧 凡·斯莱顿先生
Accidents will happen. Right, Mr. Van Slaten?
没错 燧石族先生
Right, Mr. Flintstone.
当然 依据您的租约
Of course, according to your lease,
您要为任何财物损坏负责
you're responsible for any damage.
但卵石没读过租约 她只是个孩子
But Pebbles didn't read the lease. She's only a baby.
别担心 燧石族先生
Don't worry, Mr. Flintstone.
卵石不用赔偿 你来赔
Pebbles won't get the bill. You will.
上帝啊
Oh, boy.
贝蒂 你在开玩笑吧
Betty, you're kidding.
租我们房♥子的人搬走了
The man who rented our house moved out?
他今天早上搬走的
He got transferred and left this morning.
薇玛 或许你们现在可以回家了
Say, Wilma, maybe you could come home now.
不可能 我们签了一份租约
Not a chance. We signed a lease.
弗雷德能坚持多久
Well, how long can Fred keep it up?
直到我们的钱花光 租赁法案失效
As long as our money and lend-lease policy holds out.
租赁法案
Lend-lease?
我们租了房♥子 把自己租给邻居了
We lease the house and lend to the neighbors.
我真没见过这样一群吃白食的家伙
I have never seen such a bunch of freeloaders.
看在上帝的份上 开门吧
For heaven's sake, answer the door.
门铃响了 贝蒂
It's the doorbell, Betty.
不速之客上门了 回头再打给你
The freeloaders are here. Call you later.
-天太热了 -我要去泳池泡一会
- Gracious, it's hot. - Me for a dip in the pool.
简直太热了 薇玛宝贝 给我们拿点冷饮
Beastly hot. Wilma, darling, bring us something cool to drink.
个人觉得 你家网球场比岩城的更棒
Personally, I prefer this tennis court to the Rockville's.
薇玛是个很棒的厨师
Wilma's a much better cook.
我的网球用光了 你还有些吗 薇玛
I'm all out of tennis balls. You have some, don't you, Wilma?
我不知道你怎么样
I don't know about you,
我午饭后就没吃过东西了 我要饿死了
but I haven't eaten since lunch. I'm starving.
我忘记把你的泳衣带回来了
I forgot to bring back your bathing suit.
你还有一件我今天能穿的吗
Have you another I can wear today?
吃饭之前来点点心怎么样 薇玛
How's about some snacks, Wilma, before we eat?
上帝 漫长的一天
Boy, what a day.
加班的情况愈发严重 但这值得
This working overtime is getting rough, but it's worth it.
为了帮卵石迈出成功的第一步
Just to start Pebbles off on the right foot.
薇玛 这是什么情况
Wilma, what's going on?
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表