剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
I never see you wearing this fur,
薇玛 咋没见你穿过呢
Wilma. Why don't you ever wear it?
你不会真要我回答吧 是吗
You don't really want me to answer that, do you?
那你干嘛说我没给你送贵重礼物
How can you say I never gave you an expensive present
这个可是我送的啊
when I gave you this?
贵重 那便宜货
Expensive? That cheap thing?
不便宜啊 花了我九美元呢
It was not cheap. I spent $9.
可别跟我提这个 弗雷德
You shouldn't have reminded me, Fred.
九美元换九年来为你
$9 for nine years of washing your clothes...
洗衣做饭 又是熨衣服
cooking your meals, ironing your shirts,
又是擦保龄球
polishing your bowling ball...
-还给你带娃 -你们没孩子
- raising your children. - You don't have any children.
一美元一年你还想要什么
What do you expect for $1 a year?
你觉得再找个喜剧女演员怎么样
How do you like that? Another comedienne.
女人之前只会铺床 现在却会说笑了
Women used to be happy making beds. Now they got to make jokes.
走 巴尼 我们走
Come on, Barney. Let's go.
你们要去哪里
Where are you going?
出去走走 我想和巴尼待会儿
Out for a walk. I want to be alone with Barney.
-等等 你的零食 -好 谢谢
- Wait a minute. Here's your snack. - Yeah, thanks.
老实说 弗雷德 我们开玩笑的啦
Honestly, Fred. We were just having a little fun.
薇玛 我们结婚的时候
Wilma, when we got married,
我答应你逆境顺境都不离不弃
I promised to take you for better or worse.
那可没有丝毫玩笑 走 巴尼
No one said anything about fun. Come on, Barney.
老天 他们可真幼稚
Boy, are they acting childish.
对啊 你觉不觉得还得摇摇篮哄他们
Yeah. Do you ever get the feeling we're robbing the cradle?
就像妈妈常说的"男人永远长不大"
Like mother always said, "men will be boys."
有些女的永不满足
Some women are never satisfied.
她要皮草 我就给她买♥♥了
She wanted a fur, so I gave her one.
虽然是大甩卖♥♥ 可质量很好啊
Marked down a little, but in good condition.
薇玛可不那么想
Wilma don't think so.
她甚至觉得贼都瞧不上眼呢
She don't even think a burglar would steal it.
就好像她很懂一样
Shows how much she knows.
是个贼就不会放过偷那皮草的机会
Any good burglar would jump at a chance to steal that stole.
那她可得后悔了 弗雷德
Then she'd be sorry, Fred.
巴尼 没错
Barney, that's it!
什么没错 弗雷德
What's it, Fred?
薇玛超级想见献吻夜贼 对吧
Wilma's dying to meet the Kissing Burglar, right?
-对 -那我就伪装成他的样子
- Right. - So I'll disguise myself as him
让她知道和贼面对面
and show her that meeting a
可不是什么浪漫冒险
robber face to face is no romantic adventure.
我不懂 弗雷德
I don't know, Fred.
要是薇玛的反应和你想的不同 你得发火
If Wilma don't act like you think she ought to, you'll get mad.
巴尼 我了解薇玛 她一定尖叫求救
Barney, I know my Wilma. She'll scream for help.
那我就从窗户跳出去
I'll jump out of the window,
摘掉面具 跑回去救她
tear off the disguise, and run back to rescue her.
我可不那么想 弗雷德
I don't know, Fred.
这是完美计划
It's a perfect plan.
走吧 薇玛吸取了教训
Come on. Wilma learns a lesson
我也终结了献吻夜贼的浪漫传奇
and I've heard the last of the romantic Kissing Burglar.
老天 我不懂了 弗雷德
Gee, I don't know, Fred.
号♥角报
浪漫献吻夜贼再次来袭
"浪漫献吻夜贼" 你就是头号♥恶心窃贼
"Romantic Kissing Burglar"? You're a creepy headline grabber.
现在不准那么干了 听明白没有
And it's gonna stop right now. Do I make myself clear?
相当清楚 亲爱的 可...
Quite clear, my dear, but...
闭嘴
Shut up.
看看账单 死鬼
Look at them bills, buster.
玫瑰可不便宜 知道不
Roses ain't cheap, you know.
我知道 宝贝
I realize that, my pet.
闭嘴 我怎么会和一个
Shut up! Why did I have to get hitched up
到处献吻送花的怪人结婚啊
with a kissing creep who gives away roses?
我该嫁给偷保险箱的小山
I could've married Sammy the safecracker,
小偷小弗 或扒手皮特啊
Freddie the filcher, or Pete the pickpocket.
人好又忠诚的窃贼
Good, honest crooks.
-可我的小天使...-闭嘴
- But, angel... - Shut up.
从现在起 你得采取保险的老派偷法
From now on, you use the good old-fashioned methods:
只准偷东西 不准送花和献吻
Pure and simple robbery. No roses and no kissing.
我得出门了 把花都处理掉
I got to go out now. And get rid of the flowers.
好的 亲爱的 如果你坚持的话
Yes, dear, if you insist.
再见
Goodbye.
有时我在想自己为何那么爱她
Sometimes I wonder why I love her so.
老实说 贝蒂 这些价格我可买♥♥不起
Honestly, Betty, I can't afford these prices.
超♥市♥ 果酱果冻 新鲜水果
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
水果&蔬菜
我们老公要有很多钱该多好 而不是...
Wouldn't it be nice if our husbands were rich instead of...
面粉 咖啡 茶 糖
而不是...
instead of...
空有长相吗
Handsome?
弗雷德说总有一天他会很有钱
Fred says someday he will be rich
咖啡
茶
调料
到那时他会给我买♥♥一堆钻石和皮草
and then he'll shower me with diamonds and furs.
他如果真要买♥♥ 你最好自己选
If he does, you better pick them out.
我可见过他对皮草的品味
I've seen his taste in fur.
他想得倒好 反正做梦又不费事
He means well, and it never hurts to dream.
我现在都能想象报纸上会怎么写
I can see the story in the paper now:
面包
蛋糕
"弗雷德·燧石族 近日继承了一百万美元
"Fred Flintstone, who has just inherited $1 million
正为其爱妻 薇玛
is showering his wife, Wilma,
购买♥♥大量无价钻石和皮草"
with a large collection of priceless diamonds and furs."
弗雷德·燧石族 燧石族
Fred Flintstone, Flintstone.
我去电♥话♥簿里找找地址
I'll find the address in the phone book.
我那百无一用的老公就得按我的方法行事
Then that no-good husband of mine is gonna do it my way.
记得今晚的行动哦 明白吗 山姆
The caper's tonight. You got it, Sam?
没问题 弗雷德 可我不是山姆
Sure, Fred, but it's not Sam.
我是你朋友巴尼啊
It's me, your pal, Barney.
我懂了 计划 没问题 内特
I get it, the plan. Everything's straight, Nate.
我打电♥话♥把你叫出来
I get you out of the house with a phone call.
然后带贝蒂去看电影 那就剩薇玛一人
Then I take Betty to a movie so Wilma will be all alone.
记住 我在你家换上伪装 然后...
Check. I change into my disguise at your house... And...
-和谁说话呢 弗雷德 -然后
- Who are you talking to, Fred? - And...
不 谢谢 巴尼
No, thanks, Barney.
薇玛和我今晚不想去看电影
Wilma and I don't want to go to the movies tonight.
我们想在家过一个美好恬静的夜晚
We're going to spend a nice, quiet evening at home.
好啦 亲爱的 我得工作了
Cheerio, my love. I'm off to work now.
等等 我想让你今晚去这家
Hold it. Here's where I want you to work tonight:
鹅卵石路323号♥
323 Cobblestone Lane.
有个叫弗雷德·燧石族的一夜暴富
Some guy named Fred Flintstone just struck it rich.
-好的好的 -记住 不准献吻和...
- Yes. Yes. - And remember, no kissing and no...
那是什么气味
What's that I smell?
啥都没有 是你身上的芳香 小甜心
Nothing but your own sweet fragrance, my buttercup.
好了 别装了 交出来
Okay, wise guy, hand it over.
可是 帕特 最后一次 我保证
But, Pat, it's my last. I promise.
绝无下次 可以这么说
One for the road, you might say.
立刻
Right now.
好吧 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
今晚我如果发现你身上有口红
And this will be your neck
你脖子就是这下场
if I find lipstick on you tonight.
现在给我滚出去 像个男人一样去偷
Now get out there and steal like a man.
好 亲爱的
Yes, my sweet.
我才不信那混球
I don't trust that creep.
我得跟着他 看他听没听话
I'm going to follow him and see if he obeys orders.
根本就不是什么美好恬静的夜晚
Nothing like a nice, quiet evening at home, huh?
薇玛
Wilma.
-你干什么呢 -打信啊
- What are you doing? - Typing some letters.
电♥话♥响了吗
Was that the phone?
没有 弗雷德 是打字机的铃♥声♥
No, Fred, that was the typewriter bell.
我以为听到电♥话♥响了呢
I thought I heard the phone.
我天 你紧张啥 在等电♥话♥吗
My, you're nervous. Are you expecting a call?
没有 你为什么那么说
No. Why do you say that?
我来接 是打给我的
I'll get it! I'll get it! It's for me.
铃♥声♥救了我 我都要爆♥炸♥了
Saved by the bell. I'd burst.
你好 巴...
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表