剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
你以后都不准和隔壁那个女人讲话
You are not to speak to that woman next door, ever!
-你是说贝蒂 -就是她
- You mean Betty? - That's the one.
为什么呢
But why?
因为我已经不承认他丈夫是我朋友
Because I've disowned her husband as my friend.
这是一场战争 我不希望有任何亲敌行为
This is war and I don't want any fraternizing with the enemy!
好吧 弗雷德
Okay, Fred.
既然巴尼已经不是你朋友了
But since Barney's no longer your friend,
我看你是不会让他
I suppose you won't let him
明天晚上带你去看球赛了
take you to the ball game tomorrow night
尽管他有两张票
with those two tickets he has.
球赛
Ball game?
我知道票已经卖♥♥完了
I understand the game is sold out.
球赛
Ball game.
我才不在乎巴尼有什么
I don't care what Barney...
就我而言
As far as I'm concerned...
薇玛
Wilma?
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
基岩采石建筑公♥司♥
正门
打卡
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
燧石族家
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
露天电影院
正在放映《怪兽》
今晚独播
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第三季第十九集
*宝宝摇摇 挂在树梢*
* Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop *
*风儿吹过 摇篮晃动*
* When the wind blows, the cradle will rock *
*树枝折断 摇篮掉落*
* When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall *
*宝宝摇篮 一切都落*
* And down will come baby, cradle and all. *
好像是贝蒂的声音
That sounds like Betty.
-你好 薇玛 -你好 贝蒂
- Hi, Wilma. - Hi, Betty.
所以确实是你在唱歌♥
So that was you singing.
我想把这个小宝贝哄睡
I'm trying to get the baby to fall asleep.
小宝贝
Baby!
贝蒂 恭喜你
Why, Betty... congratulations!
-你怎么没告诉我呢 -等一下 薇玛
- Why didn't you tell me? - Hold it, Wilma.
这是我姐姐的孩子
This is my sister's baby.
她和她老公出去度假了 我在帮她看孩子
I'm minding him while sis and her husband are on a trip.
我还以为我跟你说过了
I thought I mentioned it to you.
是啊 你确实说过
That's right, you did.
你几周之前跟我说的 我都忘了
It slipped my mind because it was weeks ago.
他真是好可爱 他叫什么名字
Isn't he darling? What's his name?
小理石·砂岩族
Marblehead Sandstone, Jr.
我们就简称他为砂砂
We call him Sandy for short.
你好 砂砂
Hello, Sandy!
我忘了告诉你 他正在长牙
I forgot to tell you. He's getting his teeth.
正在长牙
Getting his teeth?
我要告诉你点新鲜事 贝蒂
I got a scoop for you, Betty.
他的牙已经长出来了
He's got them!
今晚就是决战之夜了 巴尼小子
Tonight's the big night, Barney-boy!
是啊 不是我们队就是岩石城火箭队
Yeah. Either our bowling team or the Rockland Rockets...
获胜且可以永远持有冠军奖杯
will win permanent possession of the championship trophy.
瞎说什么不是我们队就是岩石城火箭队
What do you mean, either our team or the Rockland Rockets?
我们队赢定了
We are going to win!
我会一如既往地稳定而出色地发挥
I'm gonna bowl my usual steady sensational game
而你 巴尼 整个赛季一直表现不错
and you, Barney, have been bowling great this whole tournament.
-谢谢你 弗雷德 -不客气
- Thanks, Fred. - Yeah.
如果没有你那种把保龄球举过头顶的打法
Without you bowling over your head, like you are,
仅凭我那出色的保龄技术
even my fantastic bowling
是无法赢得那些不相上下的比赛
wouldn't have taken those close games.
-你只是在谦虚而已 -是 你说得对
- You're just being modest. - Yeah, you're right.
跟某些人不一样
I'm not like some guys.
我有很多优点 却谦虚低调
I've got a lot to be modest about.
我们到家了 巴尼
We're home, Barney.
坐稳扶好 我要踩刹车了
Brace yourself while I hit the brakes.
好的 弗雷德
Right, Fred!
吃完晚饭再见 弗雷德
See you after dinner, Fred?
好的 朋友 一小时后我来接你
Right, pal. I'll pick you up in an hour.
今晚我们要赢得奖杯
We got a trophy to win tonight!
粗石族
我会准备好的 小弗
I'll be ready, Freddie.
薇玛 我回来了
Wilma, I'm home!
我听见他的声音了 迪诺
I hear him, Dino.
一秒钟后 他会准时冲进门 然后说
In exactly one second, he'll burst through the door and say...
亲爱的 我的晚饭在哪儿 我饿死了
Where's my dinner, honey? I'm starved!
已经摆在桌上了 弗雷德
It's on the table, Fred.
我知道你想早点去参加保龄球比赛
I knew you'd want to get to your bowling match early.
谢谢你 薇玛 亲爱的
Thanks, Wilma, baby.
你真是个好妻子
You're a real pal.
我去把甜点准备好
I'll get the dessert ready.
你开始吃吧 亲爱的
Start in, dear.
烤雷龙肋排
Barbecued brontosaurus ribs.
-你的最爱 弗雷德 -是的
- Your favorite, Fred. - Yeah.
薇玛 我在想
Hey, Wilma, I just thought of something.
这是几天来迪诺第一次没有把我撞倒
This is the first time in days that Dino hasn't knocked me down...
或者在我进门时把我绊倒
or tripped me when I came in.
它没有生病吧
He isn't sick, is he?
生病 不会 迪诺好着呢
Sick? No, Dino's fine.
也许它不想再跟我玩那些小把戏了
Maybe he's given up playing those corny tricks on me.
行了 自作聪明的家伙 快停下
All right, wise guy! Knock it off!
好吃 薇玛 真是太好吃了
Delicious, Wilma, absolutely delicious!
谢谢你 弗雷德
Thanks, Fred.
差点忘了告诉你
I almost forgot to tell you.
贝蒂有小孩儿了
Betty has a baby.
弗雷德 你还好吗
Fred, are you all right?
小孩儿
Baby?
是啊 他简直是太可爱了
Yes. He's the cutest thing!
是贝蒂姐姐的孩子
It's Betty's sister's child.
贝蒂临时照顾他几天
Betty's taking care of him for a few days.
我很高兴他不是贝蒂的孩子
I'm glad it's not Betty's.
你为什么这么说 弗雷德
Why would you say that, Fred?
孩子最能牢牢拴住一个男人
There's nothing like a baby to tie a guy down.
巴尼会放弃桌球 保龄球 还有球赛
Barney would give up shooting pool, bowling, ball games.
我以前就见过这样的事情
I've seen it happen.
-那又怎么样 -那又怎么样
- So what? - So what?
如果巴尼被拴住了
If Barney got tied down like that,
我就得去找另一个朋友
I'll have to find another friend
像巴尼这样的朋友是很难找的
and friends like Barney are hard to find.
无论比什么 我都可以赢他
I can beat him at every game.
有时候你真能惹我生气 弗雷德
Sometimes you exasperate me, Fred!
有时候我就是理解不了你
Sometimes I just don't understand you at all!
她这是怎么了
What's eating her?
你在做什么 薇玛
What are you cooking, Wilma?
雷龙汤 弗雷德 你的最爱
Brontosaurus soup, Fred. Your favorite.
也是迪诺的最爱
And Dino's favorite, too.
这个给你 迪诺 都是你的了
Here you are, Dino. It's all yours.
它带着骨头要去哪儿
Where's he going with the bone?
老实说 弗雷德 我真是不知道迪诺
Honestly, Fred, I just don't know what Dino does
把我给他的骨头拿到哪里去了
with all the bones I give him.
你见到我的保龄球了吗 薇玛
Have you seen my bowling ball, Wilma?
衣柜你找过了吗
Have you tried the closet?
没 但我会到处都找一遍
No, but I'll try anything once.
我只是想把保龄球找到
That's all I need, a missing bowling ball.
小心
Look out!
弗雷德 发生什么了
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表