剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
坐稳行吗 巴尼
Sit still, will you, Barn?
滑雪本来就不容易
It's hard enough skiing as it is.
天啊 前面是悬崖
Oh, my gosh. We're coming to a cliff.
永别了 巴尼 认识你真好
So long, Barney. It was nice knowing you.
快停下
Stop!
聪明啊 巴尼小子
Good thinking, Barney-boy.
伙计们
Hey, fellas.
我不知道你们怎么做到的 不过祝贺你们
I don't know how you did it, but congratulations.
你们是英雄
You guys are heroes.
没什么 我很乐意奉献绵薄之力
It wasn't anything. I'm glad to be of service.
得了得了 被你们抓住了
All right. All right. So you've caught us.
先把我们从这上面弄下去行吗
Now, how about getting us down from up here?
石山会议室
-这是怎么了 -他们抓住了盗窃犯
- How did it happen? - They caught the crooks.
伙计们 你们叫什么
What's your names, fellas?
快看 是弗雷德和巴尼
Look. It's Fred and Barney.
-很好 很好 现在拿出钻石 -好的
- Fine, fine. Now hold up the diamond. - Sure thing.
你们怎么拿到钻石的
How'd you guys get the diamond?
-是这样的 我...-交给我 巴尼
- You see, I... - I'll handle this, Barney.
当时我正穿过大厅 在想别的事
I was strolling across the lobby minding my own business
然后发现那位女士在跟踪我
when I see this lady is following me.
我暗自嘀咕 "弗雷德 她看着很可疑"
And I said to myself, "Fred," I said, "she looks suspicious."
所以她跟踪我时 我也在跟踪她
So while she's following me, I follow her.
事情的经过就是这样 对吧 巴尼
So that's the story, right, Barney?
-有点出入...-就是这样的
- Well, not exactly... - So that's all there is to it.
想象一下 英雄人物巴尼和弗雷德
Imagine, Barney and Fred heroes.
燧石族先生 粗石族先生
Say, Mr. Flintstone, Mr. Rubble,
能否给你们和"冬季嘉年华小姐"拍张合影
I wonder if I could have a shot of you with Miss Winter Carnival.
-真不要脸 -安静 薇玛 仔细听着
- Well, of all the nerve. - Quiet, Wilma, listen.
还是算了吧 希望你别介意
I'd rather not, if you don't mind.
是这样 巴尼和我...
You see, Barney and me, well...
我们两个都结婚了
We're happily married.
你知道妻子受不了自己丈夫和选美皇后合影
You know how wives get about their husbands posing with beauty queens.
再说 我们已经有美人能一起合照了
Besides, we got beauty queens to pose with.
哎呀 我的小可爱
Oh, that little darling.
没别的事的话 我们就道别了
So, if that's all, we're checking out now.
是的 我们要回家了
Yeah. We're going home.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
咱们得赶在他们之前到家 快点
We've got to get home before they do. Come on.
薇玛 你得承认咱们还挺幸运的
Gee, Wilma, you have to admit we're pretty lucky.
是啊 咱们有世界上最忠诚的丈夫
I'll say. We have the most devoted husbands in the world.
-话说 贝蒂 -怎么了
- Say, Betty. - Yeah?
你的星座关于这周末是怎么说的
What did your horoscope say for this weekend?
我的是说 "要避免出行 花销和感冒"
Mine said, "guard against exposure, drafts, and cold."
祝你健康 但愿你这感冒不传染
Gesundheit. I hope it isn't catching.
快把假发取下来 贝蒂 他们到门口了
Get your wig off quick, Betty. The boys are just pulling up.
惊喜哟 姑娘们 我们回来了
Surprise, girls. We're home.
什么 是弗雷德和巴尼
Why, it's Fred and Barney.
你们回来早了 为什么
You're home early. How come?
那儿没什么事
Nothing much was happening up there.
会开得怎么样
How was the convention?
还不是那老一套
The same old dull routine.
我们不在时有什么事吗
Anything happen while we were gone?
没有 还是老样子
No, same old dull routine.
你们今晚想去看电影吗
You girls want to go to a movie tonight?
不太想去 巴尼
I don't think so, Barney.
我好像有点感冒
I seem to have caught a cold somewhere.
你怎么样 薇玛
How about you, Wilma?
我也...也感冒了
I've caught one, too.
不如咱们就待在家看电视吧
Why don't we just stay home and watch TV?
你的意思是 不介意我们跟往常一样
You mean you don't mind doing what we always do
还是老样子吗
the same old dull routine?
知道吗 弗雷德
You know what, Fred?
我想我喜欢老样子
I've decided I like the same old dull routine.
我也是 只要能和我的丈夫一起
Me, too, as long as the same old husband goes with it.
-女人啊 -就是让人捉摸不透
- Women. - Who can figure them?
薇玛 你今早感觉怎么样
Hi, Wilma. How you feeling this morning?
还不错
Not bad.
我刚在今早的报纸上读到你的消息了
I've just been reading about you in this morning's paper.
我的大英雄感觉如何
How's my big hero?
你看到了 其实我们没做什么
You saw it? We really didn't do much.
-我正要告诉你呢 -别谦虚了 弗雷德
- I was going to tell you, Wilma. - Don't be modest, Fred.
-我为你骄傲 -谢谢 亲爱的
- I'm proud of you. - Thanks, dear.
现在 巴尼和我要送你们个惊喜
And now, Barney and I got a surprise for you.
是什么
What's that?
我们要用抓贼赢得的奖金
We are gonna take you girls away
带你们去好好过个周末
for a big weekend with the reward money.
-真的吗 -我们都订好房♥间了
- You are? - We made reservations.
-是吗 -没错 就在石山滑雪场
- You did? - Right! At the Stone Mountain Ski Resort.
-是吗 -等你见了就知道 你肯定喜欢
- You did? - Wait till you see it. You'll love it, Wilma.
到处都是茫茫白雪
Snow all over the place.
-我知道 -还有冰
- I know. - And ice.
-我知道 -凉爽的山区空气
- I know. - Cool mountain air.
听着真...
It sounds like...
听着真有趣 弗雷德
It sounds like fun, Fred.
我的天
Oh, boy.
露天影院
正在放映《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
薇玛
Wilma!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表