剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
我明白 你们想为迟到道歉
I know, I know, I know. You're sorry you're late.
-别管了 去换装吧 -换装
- Forget it. Get into your suits. - Our suits?
是啊 换上泳装
Yes, your bathing suits.
不然你们打算穿什么参赛 保暖内衣吗
What were you planning on wearing in the beauty contest, long underwear?
可我们...
But we...
评审十分钟后在溜冰场开始
Judging starts in 10 minutes at the ice-skating rink.
漂亮姑娘怎么都一个蠢样
Glamour girls, they're all alike.
漂亮姑娘 我们吗
Glamour girls? Us?
看来咱们以后都该化妆出门了
Maybe we should wear disguises all the time.
那么 咱们是跟踪丈夫还是参加选美
Well, do we follow the fellas or enter a beauty contest?
丈夫什么时候都能跟踪
We can follow the fellas anytime.
可参加选美比赛的机会只有一次
But we may never be asked to enter a beauty contest again.
快把泳装换上 省得咱们怯场
Let's get our bathing suits on before we chicken out.
他们坐上滑雪缆车了 继续盯着
They're on the ski lift. Keep an eye on them.
好的 山姆
Right, Sam.
人们是奔着享乐和锻炼来的
People come here for fun and exercise.
他们倒是享乐了 也不看看锻炼的是谁
They have fun all right. But look who gets the exercise.
-弗雷德 -怎么了 巴尼
- Hey, Fred. - Yeah, Barn?
你觉不觉得我的魅力令人无法自拔
Would you say I was irresistibly fascinating?
你去当个医学研究的呆子样本还不错
Well, you might be to a doctor making a case study of lamebrains.
躲开 有个警♥察♥过来了
Duck. Here comes a cop.
说真的 弗雷德 有位女士一直在看我
No kidding, Fred, a lady down there keeps watching me.
-哪位 -刚才那位
- What lady? - That one.
-她人呢 -我只看到有个警♥察♥
- Where did she go? - The only thing in sight is a police officer.
迷人的你年纪大了 有点犯雪盲症吧
Old irresistible you must have a touch of snow blindness.
你觉得那警♥察♥发现我们了吗
Do you think that cop spotted us?
没有 不过我们得等他走了再出来
No, but we'll wait here until he's gone.
天啊贝蒂 你跟我一样冷吗
Gee, Betty, are you as cold as I am?
不知道 我已经麻木得没知觉了
I don't know. I'm too numb to feel anything.
准备好 姑娘们
Ready, girls.
我看 她俩一个金发一个红发
Say, now. A blonde and a redhead.
再来个黑发美女对比更强烈
We need a brunette here for a stunning contrast.
小姐 你能站在她俩的中间吗
Miss, would you please stand between the blond and the redhead?
我很乐意 亲爱的 谢谢你的邀请
I'd love to, darling. It's so nice of you to ask.
如果我夺了冠 请告诉媒体我...
And if I should win, please tell the press that I...
好了 保持姿势 就这样
All right now, hold it. That's it.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我好像没把你们仨都拍进去 再来一次
I don't think I got you all in that one. One more, please.
-这次咱们站在一起 -好的
- Let's stick together this time. - Right.
开始了 一 二 三
Ready, now. One, two, three.
什么选美比赛 简直就是战争
Beauty contest, nothing. This is war.
这次没拍到金发女 再来一张 姑娘们
Didn't get the blonde in that time. One more, please, girls.
姑娘们 请你们拿着雪球好吗
And, we ask girls, hold up some snowballs, will you?
-你跟我想得一样吗 -我早想到了
- Are you thinking what I'm thinking? - I'm way ahead of you.
先生 我站在她左边拍效果会更好
Sir, I think we'd make a better picture if I stood on the other side of her.
-你觉得如何 -太完美了
- How's this? - Say, that's just great.
现在微笑
Now smile.
我总是很乐意配合
I'm always happy to cooperate.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
太棒了 一张精彩的抓拍 姑娘们
Wonderful. Terrific action shot, girls.
太棒了
That was great.
姑娘们 你们去哪儿 评审快开始了
Hey, girls, where are you going? You'll miss the judging.
谢谢 不过我们不适合当选美皇后
Thanks, but we've decided we're not the type to be beauty queens.
没错 我们更适合当家政皇后
Yeah, we're more the type to be housework queens.
-做家务更有趣 -也更容易
- It's more fun. - And easier.
-走吧 去找我们的丈夫 -好的
- Come on, Red. Let's find the fellas. - Right.
-老天 好高啊 -没错
- Boy, that's quite a hill. - Yeah.
下面的你们好啊
Hello, down there!
你们好啊 好啊 上面的
Hello, hello, hello, up there.
那么 咱们开始吧
Well, let's get started.
巴尼小子 你先滑
You go first, Barney-boy.
你先滑吧 弗雷德
You go first, Fred.
我不会滑雪 我要跟你学
I don't know how to ski. I'll watch you.
这样吧 巴尼
I'll tell you what, Barney.
为了防止你受伤 咱们还是坐缆车下去吧
Just so you won't get hurt, we'll take the ski lift down.
-现在一切正常 -他们还在上面
- The coast is clear now. - They're still at the top.
-钻石还在你身上吧 -在这儿呢
- You still have the rock, I trust? - Right here.
-走吧 咱们去坐缆车 -好嘞
- Come on, let's get on that ski lift. - Right-o.
快看 弗雷德
Look, Fred.
那个一直跟着我的女士在缆车上
There's that lady that was following me getting on the ski lift.
这次我要跟她问好
Now I'm going to try the greeting.
准备好 他来了
Get ready. Here he comes.
女士 斯啦隆
Hey, lady, slalom.
-斯啦隆 -你也障碍滑雪
- Slalom. - And slalom to you, too.
怎么了
What's the matter?
快看 弗雷德 她朝我招手时钻戒掉了
Look, Fred, when she waved to me, her diamond fell off.
看着很贵重 咱们最好
Wow, that looks valuable. We'd better
坐下趟缆车上去还给她
take the next lift up and find her.
-目前一切顺利 -咱们该溜了
- So far, so good. - Now for our getaway.
喂 你俩 障碍滑雪
Hey, you. Slalom.
得了吧 我看过你们的照片
Come on, you guys, I seen your pictures,
我知道你们是谁 给我钻石
and I know who you are. Give me the rock.
-可我们...-听着 路易告诉我暗号♥了
- But we... - Listen. Louie told me the password.
我已经说过了 别绕圈子了
I said it. Now quit playing games.
你是奇普·马布尔 跟我们接头的
You mean you are Chip Marble, the fence?
我天 演得跟真的一样
Oh, boy. This is a real live one.
快点 给我钻石
Come on, give me the rock.
这里到处都是警♥察♥
This place is crawling with cops.
过来了一个 快藏在石头后面
Here comes one now. Let's duck behind that rock.
好了 咱们又上来了
Well, we're up here again.
可这儿只有一个警♥察♥
But there's no one in sight except that policeman.
她会不会下山了
She didn't go down the hill?
你去问问那个警♥察♥见过她没
You go ask the officer if he's seen her.
-我在这儿找找 -好的
- And I'll keep a lookout from here. - Right.
警♥察♥走了
The cop's gone.
你们怎么这么蠢
How could you be so dumb?
你们偷了价值50万的钻戒 结果给错了人
You steal a ring worth $500,000 and give it to the wrong guy.
我怎么知道 他说了暗号♥
How did I know? He said "slalom."
我才不管他说了什么
I don't care what he said.
我确定的一点是 得把他干掉
But one thing's for sure, we got to get rid of him.
没错 不然他会认出我们 那就糟了
Right you are. He can identify us. Messy, isn't it?
找到他应该不会太难
He won't be so hard to find.
他在这儿呢 就是他 快追
There he is now. That was the guy. After him.
弗雷德 救命 他们在追我 救命
Fred, Fred, help! They're after me! Help!
-巴尼 怎么...-他们是珠宝劫犯
- Barney, what the... - The jewel crooks!
巴尼 看你干的好事
Barney, look what you've done!
他们把钻戒错给了我
They gave me the ring by mistake.
他们要杀我们灭口
They're going to rub us out.
幸好他们剩了一只滑雪板
Lucky they left a ski.
没错 追上他们
Yeah, follow those guys.
小心 巴尼 前面有座雪堆
Watch it, Barney! There's a mountain coming at us!
抓紧 巴尼 坚持住
Hang on, Barney! Hang on!
这真是每况愈下啊
This has developed into rather a sticky wicket.
-抓住那棵树 弗雷德 -我试试
- Grab onto that tree, Fred. - I'll try.
我抓不住 巴尼
I couldn't hang on, Barney!
他们去哪儿了
Now where did they go?
别看 我想我们被耍了
Don't look now, but I think we've been outmaneuvered.
你追他们做什么 弗雷德
What are you following them for, Fred?
我没追他们
I'm not following them.
我们只是碰巧顺路
We just happen to be going the same way.
真荒唐 他们在追我们
This is ridiculous. How do you expect to catch them
我们还怎么抓他们
when they're chasing us?
抓紧了 咱们来个大反转
Hang on. We're going to make a right turn.
他们快追上我们了
They're gaining on us.
抓紧了 前面有道沟
Hold on! We're coming to a ditch.
慢点 弗雷德
Take it easy, Fred!
你刚才差点把我摔下去
You almost lost me that time.
不 你们应该在我后面的
Oh, no. You're supposed to be behind me.
弗雷德 等等我
Hey, Fred. Wait for me!
抓住他
Grab him!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表