剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
太好了 弗雷德
Good, Fred.
我总担心不合你口味
I always worry about your appetite.
糟了
Oh, boy!
不好意思 我只烤了一只翼手龙 弗雷德
I'm sorry I roasted only one pterodactyl, Fred.
没关系 薇玛
That's okay, Wilma.
我过会儿再吃两三块披萨就好
I'll eat a couple of pizzas later on.
弗雷德 我有点担心巴尼
Fred, I'm worried about Barney.
他今天被解雇了 他们破产了
He was laid off today and they're flat broke.
不知道他什么时候能复工 他需要工作
He doesn't know when he'll be called back. And he needs a job.
亲爱的 巴尼真不走运
Boy, that's a tough break for Barney.
走吧 薇玛 我们过去给他鼓鼓劲
Come on, Wilma, let's go over and cheer him up.
好主意 弗雷德
Good idea, Fred.
弗雷德能来真是太好了 薇玛
It was sure nice of Fred to come over, Wilma.
是啊 这种情形下需要那种男人之间的谈话
Well, in a case like this, it needs man-to-man talk.
没什么好担心的 巴尼
You got nothing to worry about, Barney.
-没有吗 -绝对没有 巴尼
- I don't? - Not a thing, Barney.
黎明之前总是黑暗
It's always darkest before the dawn.
-真的吗 弗雷德 -是的
- No kidding, Fred? - Right.
拨开乌云就能见太阳
In every dark cloud there's a silver lining.
没听说过 弗雷德
I didn't know that, Fred.
四月的浇灌才能换来五月的鲜花盛开
And April showers may bring May flowers.
-鲜花 -是的
- Flowers? - Yeah.
人生总会遭遇阴雨天
And into each one's life some rain must fall.
阴雨
Some rain?
你说得对 弗雷德 人生总会下雨
Like you said, Fred, "Into each one's life, some rain..."
你什么毛病 我努力给你打气
What's the matter with you? I'm trying to cheer you up.
天气预报可不是打气 弗雷德
Weather reports about clouds and showers won't do it, Fred.
-我需要一份工作 -工作 就知道工作
- I need a job. - Job! Job!
伙计 真是死心眼
Boy, what a one-track mind!
巴尼 我可以给你一些钱
Barney, I'd offer you some dough,
但我知道你不会好意思收下
only I know you're too proud to take it.
试试看
Try me.
好吧 这是十块
Okay, here's a ten spot.
但我知道你不会拿
But I know you won't take it,
因为我是一个人性学专业的学生
because I'm a student of human nature.
谢了 弗雷德
Thanks, Fred.
你又不是失业专业的学生
But you're not a student of the unemployed.
而且你去年欠我的四十块还没还
And you still owe me $40 more from last year.
因为你不让我赌"双倍或全输"
That's only because you won't bowl me double or nothing.
双倍或全输指赌博时用已经输的钱做赌注 最后的孤注一掷
但是每次打保龄球我都赢不了你 弗雷德
But you beat me at bowling every time, Fred.
小气鬼的借口
Oh, boy, what a cheapskate excuse!
弗雷德 请过来一下
Fred! Come here a minute, please.
好的 怎么了 薇玛
Okay. What is it, Wilma?
弗雷德 我给贝蒂说了
Fred, I was telling Betty how much they depend on you
你在基岩村采石洞公♥司♥多么重要
at the Bedrock Quarry and Gravel Company.
薇玛说你能在公♥司♥给巴尼安排一份工作
And Wilma said you could get Barney a job there
因为你是公♥司♥的关键人物
since you are a key man in the company.
我很乐意
Well, I'd be glad to.
但是巴尼对采石场的工作一无所知
But Barney doesn't know anything about the gravel pit business.
他们只雇那些熟练工
They use only skilled professionals.
我什么都能干 弗雷德
But I'd do anything, Fred.
扫地 跑腿 我会努力工作的
Sweep floors, run errands, I'd work hard.
也会提高自己
I'd advance myself.
我会一直努力 直到我能驾驭采石机
I wouldn't stop until I was running the big machine.
开采石机 那是我的工作 你这白眼狼
Running the big machine? That's my job, you eager beaver!
听见没 薇玛 这家伙打算抢我的饭碗
You heard that, Wilma. This guy's angling to steal my job.
少说废话了 弗雷德 公♥司♥那么大
That's enough of that nonsense, Fred. It's a big company.
总有岗位能安排给巴尼
The gravel pit's only one of their interests.
你现在就去石板先生家里
So you get over to Mr. Slate's house...
帮巴尼说点好话
and put in a good word for Barney right away.
好吧
Okay.
你不是石板先生 他搬家了吗
You're not Mr. Slate. Did he move?
没 我是管家
No, I'm the butler.
-请问我要通报说哪位来了 -哪位
- Whom shall I say is calling? - Whom?
弗雷德 弗雷德·弗雷德
Flintstone. Fred Flintstone.
这边请
This way, if you please.
-弗雷德先生 -怎么
- Mr. Flintstone. - Yeah?
您能把我的衣角松开吗
Will you please get off my tails?
-当然可以 -多谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
弗雷德 你来我家干什么
Flintstone, what are you doing in my house?
你好 石板先生 阁下
Hello, Mr. Slate, sir.
我来是有事相求
I've come to ask a favor.
弗雷德 你居然有胆量求我办事
You've got a nerve to barge in here asking favors, Flintstone!
其实是帮我一个朋友请求的
Well, it's for a friend of mine.
他需要份工作
He needs a job.
一份工作
Needs a job?
如果他能开你的机器 工作就到手了
Well, if he can run your machine, he's got a job!
不 石板先生 您没明白
No! Mr. Slate, you don't understand.
我完全明白
I understand all right.
我还明白你该走了 弗雷德
I understand you're getting out of here right now, Flintstone!
-弗雷德回来了 -希望他给我说好了
- Here comes Fred now. - I hope he got me a job.
大家好
Hiya, folks.
-弗雷德 工作的事怎样了 -工作
- Fred, how about the job? - The job?
是的 工作
Yeah. That.
稳操胜券 明天开始上班 巴尼
It's in the bag. You start tomorrow, Barney.
万岁
Hurray!
-太棒了 -为你骄傲 弗雷德
- That's wonderful. - I'm proud of you, Fred.
这是首英美国歌♥谣
*他是一个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
通常为某人庆祝一个重要事件
*他是一个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
源自一首法国歌♥谣"Marlbrough s'en va-t-en guerre"。
*他是一个快乐的好小伙*
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*这点没有人不承认*
*Which nobody can deny*
我不承认
I can deny it.
弗雷德 起床了
Fred! Fred! Get up!
巴尼第一天上班 你不会想让他迟到吧
You don't want Barney late on his first morning.
我今天不上班 我病了
I'm not going to work today. I'm sick.
你没病
You are not.
快病死了 讨厌死巴尼·粗石族了
I am so. I'm sick of Barney Rubble.
他就是个惹祸精
He's a troublemaker.
别这样 弗雷德
Come on, Fred.
早啊 弗雷德
Hiya, Fred.
一天之计在于晨
Top of the morning to you.
这么美好的早晨 你来我家做什么
And what are you doing in my house this time of morning?
我不想迟到而已 弗雷德
Well, I don't want to be late, Fred.
我不想因为迟到被扣工资
I give a full day's work for a full day's pay.
-出去 -可是 弗雷德
- Out! - But, Fred...
出去 滚出去
Out! Out! Out!
待在外面
And stay out!
弗雷德很温柔的 只是起床气比较大
Boy, Fred's a sweet guy, but he sure gets up grouchy.
终于看不到他了
He's nowhere in sight.
我要赶快上车 绝尘而去
I'll jump in the car fast and zing away.
弗雷德 等等 你把我忘了
Fred, wait! You forgot me!
靠边停车
Okay, pull over!
我们也不喜欢开罚单
We don't like chipping out tickets, mister,
但是现在交通事故太多了
but there's been too many accidents lately.
幸好你被警♥察♥叔叔拦下了
Lucky you got a ticket, Fred.
要不我可追不上你
I never would have caught you.
我们还会像平常一样按时上班的
We'll make it in time to hit the old ball.
今天才不平常
This is gonna be one of those days!
岩顶公♥司♥
好了 巴尼 那边是总部
Okay, Barney, there's the main office.
不过帮个忙
But do me one favor.
什么都行 弗雷德
Anything, Fred.
你和石板谈话的时候 不要提我的名字
When you talk to Mr. Slate, don't mention my name.
绝口不提 弗雷德
Of course not, Fred.
我是石板
Slate speaking.
我们不招人 员工已经够多了
No, we're not hiring now. Got too many employees as it is.
再见
Goodbye.
-石板先生 -我是 你要干吗
- Mr. Slate? - Yes, what do you want?
我是来上班的 石板先生
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表