剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
就这么说定了
and that's that.
如果你想 你就生巴尼的气吧
Stay mad at Barney if you want to...
但我还是贝蒂的朋友 明白了吗
but I'm still friends with Betty, get it?
是 我明白 叛徒
Yeah, I got it, traitor!
-薇玛 -早安 贝蒂
- Wilma. - Good morning, Betty.
怎么不是弗雷德给草坪浇水
How come Fred isn't watering the lawn?
你忘了吗 今天是周日
Are you kidding? Today is Sunday,
是"上帝"休息的日子
His Majesty's day of rest.
巴尼在干嘛呢
What's Barney doing?
看宝宝呢 不然呢
Minding the baby, what else?
弗雷德不会做这事的
Fred would never do that.
他不喜欢宝宝
He doesn't like babies.
怎么回事
What's the matter?
不
Oh, no!
迪诺 停下 你会伤到宝宝的
Dino, stop! You'll hurt the baby!
别怕 小理石 我会接住你的
Don't worry, Marblehead! I'll catch you!
小孩子啊
Oh, boy...kids...
粗石族
Hey, Rubble!
我希望你在自己的院子里看好这孩子
I want you to keep this kid in your yard!
这宝宝是你的问题 不是我的
This baby's your problem, not mine.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
自从他来 除了麻烦就没好事
That kid has caused nothing but trouble since he came here!
我不知道你是怎么从婴儿车里出来的
I don't know how you got out of your carriage...
但我会确保你不再这么做
but I'll make sure you don't do it again.
小宝宝 睡觉觉
Go to sleep, my baby,
睡觉觉 睡觉觉
my baby, my baby...
小宝宝 睡觉觉
Go to sleep, my baby...
一点声都没有 他一定睡着了
Not a sound. He must be fast asleep.
我可以蹑手蹑脚离开啦
Now I'll give it the old sneakaroo on my tippy toes.
不 又是你啊
No, not you again!
-粗石族 -又怎么了 弗雷德
- Rubble! - What's that matter now, Fred?
那孩子又爬过来了 还咬了我
That kid came over again and bit me!
这不可能 他在婴儿车里正睡的香呢
That's impossible! He's fast asleep in his carriage.
-是你自己乱想 小弗 -是吗
- There, it's your imagination, Freddie-boy. - Yeah?
那这也是我乱想出来的吗
I suppose I imagined this, too?
别怕 小理石
There, don't be frightened, Marblehead.
胖子光说不做
Fatso is all mouth.
如果这孩子再爬过来我就揍你了
You'll be all lumps if that kid comes over here again!
小宝宝 真恶心
Babies, yuck!
我们就离开几小时 薇玛
We'll only be gone for a couple hours, Wilma.
-你确定没问题吗 -当然
- Are you sure it's okay? - Of course.
我很高兴为你们看宝宝
I'll be glad to mind the baby for you.
我会和小小理石玩得很开心的 对吧
Little Marblehead and I will have lots of fun, won't we?
我们一回家就让巴尼过来
I'll send Barney over as soon as we get home.
再见 小理石
So long, Marblehead.
小家伙 你想打个盹吗
Little fella, would you like to take a nap?
你好啊 弗雷德
Hi, Fred.
这家伙在我家做什么
What is that doing in my house?
弗雷德 你让他伤心了
Fred, now you've hurt his feelings.
过来抱他一会 我去给他铺床
Here, hold him while I fix his bed.
马上回来
I'll just be a minute.
你个小淘气
You little rascal!
好了 弗雷德
Okay, Fred.
把小小理石放在你床上
Put little Marblehead in your bed.
我床上 为什么
On my bed? What's the idea?
怎么了 他不喜欢我的床吗
What's the matter? Don't he like my bed?
他只是累了
He's just tired.
他一会就哭睡着了
He'll cry himself to sleep in a little while.
我要不去散个步
I think I'll go for a walk...
远离这噪音
get away from that racket.
好 弗雷德
All right, Fred.
-过会就回来 薇玛 -好
- Be back in a while, Wilma. - Okay.
小可怜
Poor little fella.
我们不能让他就这么哭下去
We can't let him cry like that.
小理石 快看
Hey, Marblehead. Look!
他不吃那套了啊
He doesn't go for that anymore.
巴尼 你看到我看到了什么吗
Barney, do you see what I see?
是的 但我不相信
I see it, but I don't believe it.
我就不明白了
I don't get it.
我希望不管怎样你就别明白了
And I hope you don't get it, whatever it is.
谢谢你照看小小理石 薇玛
Thanks for minding little Marblehead, Wilma.
不客气
It was a pleasure.
顺便问一下 弗雷德觉得怎么样
By the way, how's Fred feeling?
弗雷德 他没事 他出去有一会了
Fred? He's fine. He went out for a while.
小宝宝让他气得跳脚
Babies make him jumpy.
是啊 我真看到他跳来跳去的
Yeah, I noticed that. Real jumpy.
好了 小家伙 你好好睡吧
Okay, little fellow. You take a nice nap now.
真可爱啊
Ain't that cute?
给你 巴尼 你能去喂宝宝吗
Here, Barney, will you feed the baby?
好的 贝蒂 他正在婴儿车里睡觉
Sure, Betty. He's in his carriage taking a nap.
巴尼 你在做什么
Barney, what are you doing?
我也不知道 就是要打湿手腕
Beats me. You're supposed to wet your wrists.
但我不知道原因
But I don't know why.
我觉得他是不知道
I didn't think he knew.
醒醒 小理石 午饭来了
Wake up, Marblehead. Lunch is now being served.
不 他不见了 有人带走了小理石
No, he's gone! Somebody took Marblehead!
-贝蒂 宝宝在你那儿吗 -当然不在
- Betty, have you got the baby? - Of course not.
只要你在 没人能靠近宝宝
Nobody can get near the baby with you around.
他不见了 小理石失踪了
He's gone! Marblehead has disappeared!
宝宝不见了
The baby's gone?
有人绑♥架♥了小理石
Somebody kidnapped Marblehead!
巴尼 快做点什么
Quick, Barney, do something!
好主意 但是做什么呢
Yeah, that's a good idea, but what?
-报♥警♥啊 -对了 报♥警♥
- Call the police! - That's it, the police!
警长
矿渣底 你来接
Hey, Slagbottom, answer that, will you?
好的 警长
Okay, Sarge.
乔 你会去接吗
Hey, Joe, will you answer that?
好啊
Yeah, okay.
警长 你能看看是谁吗
Hey, Sarge, will you see who's it for?
好
Okay.
基岩村警局 我是星期天警长
Bedrock Police, Sergeant Sunday speaking.
什么 绑♥架♥ 哪里
A what? Kidnapping? Where?
什么都别碰 我们马上到
Don't touch anything. We'll be right over!
好 大家分开行动
All right, men, spread out!
隔壁好像出事了
Something's going on next door.
你负责房♥子前面 矿渣底
You cover the front of the house, Slagbottom...
乔 看看能不能在后面找到线索
and, Joe, see if you can discover any clues in the back.
我真希望能出去帮忙
I wish I could go out there and help.
警长说我们别挡道就是帮最大的忙了
The sergeant said we'd help best by staying out of their way.
这鸡飞狗跳的是怎么回事 警官
What's all the excitement, Officer?
我们在找一个
We're looking for a...
这是你的宝宝吗
Say, is that your baby?
谁 小理石吗
Who, Marblehead?
不 他是我
No, he's my...
粗石族夫人
Hey, Mrs. Rubble...
我找到您的宝宝了
I got your baby back!
这就是全部经过了 警官
And that's the whole story, Officer.
宝宝一定是爬过了围墙
The baby must have crawled over the fence
燧石族先生当时正把他送回来
and Mr. Flintstone was bringing him back.
我先生不会拐小孩的 警官
My husband wouldn't take a baby, Officer.
他根本就不喜欢孩子
He doesn't like them in the first place.
好 我不会立案 但是你们小心点
Okay, I won't book him, but watch it, will you?
别再乱报♥警♥了
No more false alarms.
我们在局里可是很忙的
We're very busy down at the station.
他醒来的时候头上那个包会很疼的
Is that bump on his head going to hurt when he wakes up!
可怜的弗雷德
Poor Fred.
我头上的这个包真疼啊
Does this bump on my head hurt!
我该去起诉那个麻烦鬼粗石族
I ought to sue that troublemaker Rubble.
上♥床♥睡觉吧 弗雷德
Go to bed, Fred.
都结束了 结果不是没事嘛
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表