剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
It would be against the law for me to drive.
亲爱的 我可是满心惦记着
Oh, dear, and I had my heart set
那些新崭崭的生菜呢[也有钱的意思]
on picking up some nice, fresh lettuce.
我开车送你 黛娜 反正我也要去镇上
I'll drive you, Dyna. I have to go to town anyway.
燧石族先生 你真是好人
Mr. Flintstone, you are a dear.
孙孙 希望你长大后能像他一样
Sonny, I hope you'll be like him when you grow up.
车不错啊 燧石族先生
Nice car you got, Mr. Flintstone.
能跑多快
How fast will it go?
必要时能跑到80
It should do 80 in a pinch.
这正是你想要的速度 对吧 孙孙
That's when you want a car to go fast, in a pinch, eh, Sonny?
停车
Stop!
国立第五银行
-怎么了 -我们到了
- What's the matter? - We're here.
这不是市场 这是银行
This isn't the market. It's the bank.
真的 既然已经来了
Really? Now that we've stopped,
我去看看我的钱安不安全
I'll just go in and see if my money is safe.
你就停这吧 别熄火
You wait here and keep that motor running.
你奶奶真是选了个不错的银行
Your granny picked a swell bank to save money in.
这里还提供圣诞储蓄呢[一种无息存款]
They got a wonderful Christmas club here.
-真的 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你奶奶应该试试那个
Your grandmother ought to join it.
钱一存进去
Once she puts money in,
圣诞节前就取不出来
she can't get it out before Christmas.
你想赌一把吗
You wanna bet?
警♥察♥
Help! Police!
打劫
It's a holdup!
发生什么事了
What's going on?
看来好像银行被抢了
It sounds like the bank is being robbed.
快点 快走
Come on. Get moving!
炸♥弹♥婆婆
Grandma Dynamite.
你听说过她吧 胖子 快走
You heard her, fatso. Get moving.
加油门 孙孙
Step on it, Sonny!
停下 让我下车
Stop. Let me out.
安静 要不我炸了你
Quiet, or I'll blast you!
他没有驾照
He ain't got a driver's license.
他开车会有麻烦的
He could get us into trouble.
我们有追兵了 孙孙
We've got company, Sonny.
好吧 条子们 试试这个威力如何
All right, coppers! Try this one on for size!
-下个路口转弯 孙孙 -好的
- Take the next turnoff, Sonny. - Okay.
所有道路通往基岩国家森林
好了 孙孙 回藏身处去
All right, Sonny, back to the hideout.
好了 胖子 进去
Okay, fatso, in you go.
薇玛
Wilma.
弗雷德 怎么了
Fred, what's going on?
薇玛 他们是银行劫犯
Wilma, they're bank robbers.
她是炸♥弹♥婆婆 六个州通缉
She's Grandma Dynamite, wanted in six states.
是七个州 不过谁会在意
Seven states, but who's counting?
我们已经把条子们甩掉了吧 孙孙
I guess we lost those coppers, eh, Sonny?
肯定的了 奶奶
We sure did, Granny.
我们待在这等风头过去
We're staying here till the heat's off.
你们两个乖一点
Behave yourself, you two,
这样才不会受伤哦
and maybe you won't get hurt.
你少吓唬我们 你这坏女人
You can't scare us, you horrid woman!
弗雷德 做点什么
Fred, do something!
好的 看我的
Yeah, I'll do something.
黛娜 你被解雇了
Dyna, you're fired!
去开门 燧石族太太 先问问是谁
Answer that, Mrs. Flintstone, but ask who it is.
-谁啊 -我 你妈
- Who is it? - It's me, your mother!
是我妈
It's my mother.
别让她进来
Don't let her in!
你还是有善良的一面的
You've got your good side after all.
弗雷德 我当然得让她进来
Fred! Of course I'll let her in.
妈妈 见到你真高兴
Mother, am I glad to see you!
薇玛宝贝
Wilma, baby.
燧石族太太 少说废话 关上门
Mrs. Flintstone, quit gabbing and close the door.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
别管我们是谁 坐下 闭嘴
Never mind who we are. Just sit down and be quiet.
他们是银行劫犯 正拿我们当人♥质♥呢
They're bank robbers and they're holding us prisoners.
什么 真的吗
What? Are you serious?
弗雷德 你就这么傻看着
Fred, what are you doing about this?
你到底是爷们还是...
What are you? A man or a...
你话太多了 坐下 闭嘴
You talk too much. Sit down and shut your trap.
你竟然这样给我妈说话
Don't you talk to my mother like that!
-这次你太过分了 -那又怎样
- Now you're going too far. - So?
我要反击
So I'm gonna bop you one.
什么 你这大混♥蛋♥
Why, you big brute.
你竟然敢这样对我女婿
How dare you manhandle my son-in-law!
开门 薇玛 我要丢垃圾了
Open the door, Wilma, so I can put out the trash.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
好了 妈妈
Okay, Mother.
不用关门了 薇玛
Keep the door open, Wilma.
还有一堆垃圾
I got another load of trash!
好了 奶奶 下个就是你
All right, Grandma. You're next!
不劳动手了 我看见了 我自己走
No, I've seen enough. I'm going.
行李忘拿了
I forgot my luggage.
他们不会再来烦你们了 薇玛
I don't think they'll bother you again, Wilma.
你太棒了 妈妈
You were wonderful, Mother!
那是当然 我小睡一会儿
Yes. Maybe I'll take a little nap,
然后再收拾收拾做晚饭
then freshen up for dinner.
我的行李箱呢 在这呢
Where's my suitcase? There it is.
-弗雷德 你还好吗 -我背好疼
- Fred, are you all right? - My aching back!
他会没事的 薇玛
He'll be all right, Wilma.
他做那么多事肯定累了
He must be tired from all that activity.
我想也是
Yes, I guess so.
这就是抢劫案时用的车
It's the car used in the bank robbery, all right.
炸♥弹♥婆婆肯定在这
Grandma Dynamite must be in there.
她很危险 我们从后面包抄
She's mighty dangerous. Let's sneak in the back way.
我先放好行李 再休息一下
I'll unpack first and then relax a little.
天啊 里面全是钱
Good heavens! It's full of money!
肯定有一百多万
Must be more than $1 million!
是炸♥弹♥婆婆 我们人赃俱获
It's Grandma Dynamite. We got her with the goods.
看见黛娜用炸♥药♥开冰箱
When I saw how Dyna opened the icebox with dynamite...
我就知道她不是合适的人选
I knew she wasn't the housekeeper for us,
就给妈妈打了电♥话♥
and I called Mother.
宝贝 很高兴你这么做了
Honey, I'm glad you did.
正因为这我才娶了你 薇玛
I guess that's why I married you, Wilma.
你总是知道怎么做是最好的
Because you always know what's best for us.
你觉得妈妈会在这里直到孩子出生吗
Do you think your mother will stay until the baby is born?
当然 十头牛也拉不走她
Of course. Nothing could drag her away.
我告诉你们 你们弄错了
I tell you, you're making a mistake.
我什么也没偷
I haven't stolen anything.
我要找律师 你们不能这样带走我
I want my lawyer. You can't get away with this.
我是纳税人
I'm a taxpayer!
如果我还能做最后一件事
I'll have you pounding your flatfeet in Flat Rock...
就是把你们丢进监狱永不见天日
if it's the last thing I do!
我告诉你们 你们弄错了
I tell you, you're making a mistake.
我什么也没偷
I haven't stolen anything.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表