剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
but I'd better see the doctor.
等一下
Wait,
我知道一种对顽固打嗝绝对有效的疗法
I know a sure-fire cure in stubborn cases.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
-怎么样 弗雷德 -不错 别偷看
- How's that, Fred? - Good. Now don't peek.
据说受到点惊吓
I read that hiccups disappear
打嗝就会停止
if the patient gets a sudden scare
而巴尼很害怕锋利的斧子
and Barney is timid about sharp hatchets.
巴尼 可以睁眼了
Hey, Barney, you can open your eyes now.
比之前更严重了
He's worse than ever.
也许喝一口412号♥能好一些
Maybe a drink of 412-up will help.
拿着 巴尼 给 喝掉它
Hold it, Barney. Here. Drink this.
真难喝
That tastes awful.
有点儿意思 弗雷德
I feel kind of funny, Fred.
有意思是什么意思
What do you mean, "Funny"?
巴尼 怎么回事
Barney, what's the matter?
天啊 巴尼 你去哪儿了
Oh, boy! Barney, where are you?
就在你面前 你需要戴眼镜了
I'm right in front of you. You must need glasses.
那个饮料有用 弗雷德
That drink did the trick, Fred.
打嗝的症状完全消失了
The hiccups have completely disappeared.
你和你的嗝一起消失了 你隐形了
And you with them! You're invisible!
隐形 真荒唐
Invisible? That's ridiculous.
我要是隐形了
If I was invisible,
就没法从镜子里看到自己
I wouldn't be able to see myself in this mirror.
我不见了 我隐形了 我看不到我了
I'm gone! I am invisible. I can't see myself!
我也看不见
Neither can I!
给 带上帽子 让我知道你在哪里
Here. Put on this cap so I know where you are.
好的
Okay.
现在怎么办 弗雷德 你得帮帮我
Now what, Fred? You got to help me.
帮过了啊 我不是治好了你打嗝吗
I did help you. I cured your hiccups, didn't I?
就是 我忘了 谢谢
Yeah. I forgot. Thanks.
你怎么让我变回正常
How are you going to make me visible again?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
为什么每次你一出现就给我找麻烦
Why is it every time you show up, you make trouble for me?
给你找麻烦 我才是那个遇到麻烦的人吧
Trouble for you? Seems like I'm the one who's in trouble.
想想吧 如果你告诉薇玛和贝蒂
You think of the fix I'm gonna be in
我把你变隐形了
when you blab to Wilma and Betty
我麻烦就大了
that I made you invisible.
我不会说的 弗雷德
I won't tell, Fred,
但是如果让贝蒂看见帽子在屋里飞
but it's gonna be kind of hard to keep it from Betty
就难以对她保密了
when she sees this hat floating around the room.
正视现实吧 她肯定会问的
Let's face it. She's going to ask questions.
是啊 太太们遇到这种事肯定要八卦了
Yeah. Wives are kind of nosy about something like that.
让我喘口气 巴尼
Give me a break, Barney.
你告诉她之前 我试试能不能把你变回来
Before you tell her, let me try to cure you.
好吧 弗雷德
Okay, Fred.
这个应该有用 喝点海藻饮料
Maybe this will work. Here. Try some seaweed juice.
听你的 开始了
If you say so. Here goes.
-没用 -没关系 这里还有一堆东西
- Nothing. - That's okay. There's plenty of stuff here.
弗雷德 午餐好了
Fred! Fred! Lunch is ready!
车♥库♥门关着 他听不见
Oh, dear. The garage door is closed. He can't hear me.
弗雷德和他的神秘小发明
Boy! Fred and his hush-hush inventions.
给 试试这个 别停
Here, try this. You can't stop now.
不要 弗雷德 我不想再喝了
No more, Fred. I don't want any more.
奇怪 巴尼不是去看医生了吗
That's funny. Barney was supposed to see the doctor.
应该还没回来呢
He couldn't be back yet.
别挣扎 这是为你好
Stop squirming! It's for your own good!
不要
No more! No more!
来吧 喝了它 这个可能有用
Come on! Drink it! This one might work.
我不想再喝了
I don't want any more!
你吓到我了
You startled me.
弗雷德·燧石族 发生什么事了
Fred Flintstone, what's going on in here?
我正在做个实验 就这样
I'm conducting an experiment. That's what's going on.
实验
An experiment?
看起来更像是你发明了一种新的舞步
Looked more like you were inventing a new dance step.
巴尼怎么了
And what happened to Barney?
-巴尼 -是的 巴尼
- Barney? - Yes. Barney.
我肯定我听见巴尼·粗石族的声音了
I distinctly heard Barney Rubble's voice in here.
是吗 你四下看看 巴尼在吗
Well, look around. Do you see Barney?
我没看见 但是我确定我听到他的声音了
No, I don't, but I was sure I heard his voice.
别管他了 午餐好了
Okay, come on. Lunch is ready.
这顶帽子应该是挂在墙上的
And this cap should be hanging up.
弗雷德 你怎么做到的
Fred, how did you do that?
请勿提问 这是顶级机密
No questions, please. It's top-secret.
我可不是在开玩笑
And I ain't kidding.
我还是觉得那个帽子戏法是靠镜子的效果
I still think that cap trick was done with mirrors.
它是不可能自己动的
It couldn't possibly get there by itself.
亲 腌雷龙黑麦面包三明治
Oh, boy! Corned brontosaurus on rye!
等你发现我是怎么做的 我会来个新花样
While you figure out how I done it, sweetie, I'll dig in.
巴尼 停下
Barney, cut that out.
别淘气 巴尼
Lxnay, Barney. Lxnay.
停下来 巴尼
Now cut that out, Barney!
巴尼 什么意思
Barney? What do you mean?
巴尼去看医生了 弗雷德
Barney is at the doctor, Fred.
是啊 医生 对 不好意思
Yeah, the doctor, yeah. Sorry.
-你感觉怎样 弗雷德 -很好
- You feel all right, Fred? - Yeah, sure.
你去到医生那里看看巴尼怎样了 好吗
Why don't you drop by the doctor and see how Barney is?
好主意 我现在就去
Good idea. I'll leave right now.
可恶的巴尼 害我没吃上午饭
Doggone that Barney. He made me miss my lunch.
巴尼 你在吗
Barney. You out here?
你在哪 巴尼
Where are you, Barney?
不 迪诺 别过来
No, Dino! Not you!
我没喊你 停下来 乖
No, I'm not calling you! Down, boy!
停下
Cut it out! Dino!
快站起来
Heel, boy.
迪诺 停下
Dino, cut that out.
放开弗雷德 迪诺
Leave Fred alone, Dino.
看 他跑了
Look at him go!
他听见你说话却看不见你 真好玩
He heard you but he couldn't see you! That's real funny.
我可不觉得好玩 弗雷德
Not to me, Fred.
弗雷德 你和谁说话呢
Fred, who are you talking to?
没人 薇玛 我正在练习腹语
Nobody, Wilma. I was practicing a little ventriloquism.
别傻了 赶紧去吧
Stop acting silly and get going.
好的 薇玛
Yeah, okay, Wilma.
我很担心弗雷德 他怪怪的
I'm worried about Fred. He's been acting so strange.
希望他到那之后 医生能检查一下他
I better have the doctor check him while he's at the office.
她觉得我会在医生那见到你 巴尼
I'm supposed to see you at the doctor's, Barney.
开你的车好吗 我的一个轮胎没气了
Can I use your car? Mine has a flat.
好的 弗雷德
Sure, Fred...
不过 你知道我不喜欢别人开我的车
only, you know I don't like anybody to drive my car.
我自己开车去
I'll take you there myself.
是的 石英族大夫 他正在去的路上
Yes, Dr. Quartz, he's on his way to your office now.
我很担心 他的行为不太正常
I'm really worried. He keeps acting so peculiar.
我什么意思
What do I mean?
他自言自语 还...
He keeps talking to himself, and...
现在 他在用邻居的车
Right now, he's using our neighbor's car,
没人开车
but nobody's driving!
无人驾驶
No driver?
每次吃洋葱翼手龙都会有幻觉
Those onion-pterodactyl sandwiches will do it every time!
到保龄球馆停一下
Pull into the bowling alley, Barney.
保龄球馆 为什么
Bowling alley? Why?
在我想出怎么治好你的同时
We can watch a few games
我们可以看几场比赛
while I figure out what to do with you.
好吧
Okay.
你看 弗雷德
Look, Fred.
二号♥道上的吹大哈·砂岩族
There's Blowhard Sandstone bowling on Alley 2.
我看见了
Yeah, I see him.
这个馆里你打球仅次于他
You're the best bowler here except for him.
他肯定对我施了什么巫术
He's got a hex on me or something.
我就是打不过那个野蛮人
I just can't beat that loudmouth.
他看见你了 弗雷德 他正盯着你看呢
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表