剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
-准备好了吗 阿诺德 -好了
- Ready, Arnold? - Ready.
我先投几个简单的 试着击中球吧
I'll pitch a few easy ones at first. Now, try to hit the ball.
抱歉燧石族先生
Excuse me, Mr. Flintstone.
我没打算这么用力的
I didn't mean to hit it so hard.
别太在意 阿诺德
Think nothing of it, Arnold.
我只是还没准备好
I just wasn't ready.
留心接下来这一发 我会带上点弧度
Watch out for this next one. I'm gonna put a little curve on it.
我准备好了 燧石族先生
I'm ready, Mr. Flintstone.
我得先撤了 燧石族先生
I got to go now. Mr. Flintstone.
不然上课要迟到了 拜拜
I'll be late for school. Bye.
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
基岩采石建筑公♥司♥
正门
打卡
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
燧石族家
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
露天电影院
正在放映《怪兽》
今晚独播
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第三季第八集
昨晚我给弗雷德做了一份美味的蛋奶酥
Last night, I made Fred a delicious souffle,
但他还是抱怨
and still he complained.
好像没什么事能让他看顺眼的
It seems nothing suits him anymore.
薇玛 家家有本难念的经
Look, Wilma, don't tell me your troubles.
同是天涯沦落人啊
I'm married, too, you know.
那么今晚你打算怎么博弗雷德龙颜一笑呢
So what are you gonna let Fred turn up his nose at tonight?
今晚我打算做翼龙蛋奶油沙司
Tonight, I thought I'd serve pterodactyl eggs Mornay,
也许再来一份美味鲜脆的海带沙拉
and maybe a nice, crisp seaweed salad.
这样弗雷德还不喜欢 那他就是脑子坏了
There's something wrong with Fred if he doesn't like that.
我不喜欢肥皂水
I don't like soapy water.
薇玛 我的高尔夫球杆呢
Wilma, Wilma, where are my golf clubs?
一直放在贮藏室里 弗雷德
Where they always are, Fred, in the closet.
没有 我看过了
No, they're not. I looked.
再看一下 肯定在
Look again. I'm sure they're there.
她肯定 她总是胸有成竹
She's sure they're there. She's always so sure of everything.
我敢肯定球杆一定不在贮藏室里
I'm sure they're not in the closet.
听好 "我找不到 薇玛"
Watch. "I can't find them, Wilma."
我找不到 薇玛
I can't find them, Wilma.
早说过了吧 球杆就在那 仔细找找
What did I tell you? They're there, Fred. Just look.
我在找 早说了球杆铁定不在这
I'm looking. I'm looking. I tell you, my golf clubs aren't in here.
我能找到我的保龄球 鱼竿 网球拍
I can find my bowling ball, my fishing pole, my tennis racket,
棒球手套 高尔夫球杆 燕尾服 帽盒
baseball glove, golf clubs, tuxedo, hatbox.
高尔夫球杆
Golf clubs?
没错 弗雷德 就是高尔夫球杆
That's right, Fred. Golf clubs.
那是谁出的好主意 把球杆藏在贮藏室里
Whose bright idea was it to hide my clubs in the closet?
-你的 亲爱的 -对啊
- Yours, dear. - Oh, yeah.
弗雷德 你到底是怎么了
Fred, what's wrong with you?
你最近变得异常地暴躁
You've been acting so grumpy lately.
你就知道大喊大叫 抱怨和挑刺
All you do is yell, complain, criticize.
你已经好几周
Why, it's been weeks since
没有好声好气地说话了
you had a good word for anybody or anything.
那就说昨晚吧
How about last night?
我说了你♥妈♥的♥好话
I had something good to say about your mother.
我妈吗
My mother?
我说她住50里外是件好事
I said it's a good thing she lives 50 miles away.
弗雷德·燧石族 我真的生气了
Fred Flintstone, I resent that.
弗雷德 你绝对是吃错药了
There's something wrong with you, Fred.
今早你给我去看下医生 做个全面检查
I want you to see the doctor this morning and get a checkup.
早上我没空去见医生
I can't see the doctor this morning.
我约了巴尼十分钟后打高尔夫
I'm playing golf with Barney in 10 minutes.
不行 你这医生是看定了
No, you're not. You're going to the doctor.
也许医生会给你开份补脑丸之类的
Maybe he'll give you a nerve tonic or something.
当你重新有人样之后
And when you start acting like a human being again,
你才可以去打高尔夫
then you can get back to your golf.
迪诺离他远点 小心他发疯咬你
Come on, Dino, before he bites you.
我们怎么不去上高尔夫课
How come we're going to
而去看医生呢 弗雷德
the doctor instead of the golf course, Fred?
-你病了吗 -当然没有
- Are you sick? - Of course I'm not sick.
我身体倍棒
I'm fit as a fiddle.
薇玛说了 除非我有个人样
Wilma says I can't play golf
否则不让我打高尔夫
till I start acting like a human being.
有些妻子真是强人所难呀
Some wives really set impossible tasks for their husbands,
对吧
don't they?
非常搞笑
Very funny.
原来你是小沈阳啊
You're a regular comedian.
抱歉 弗雷德
Sorry, Fred.
-看那是谁 -谁 弗雷德
- Look who's there. - Who, Fred?
那个自作聪明的小屁孩 阿诺德
That smart-alecky kid, Arnold,
号♥角日报
负责送我们家报纸的
who delivers our newspapers.
那又怎样
So what?
每次见面都要斗智斗勇
So every time I see him we have a battle of wits.
我懂了 你黔驴技穷了呀
I get it. You're out of ammunition.
燧石族先生 我正准备去你家
Hi, Mr. Flintstone. I was just on my way to your house.
上周的报钱你还没给呢
You owe me for last week's newspaper delivery.
知道了 你没必要为这点小钱喋喋不休
All right. All right. You don't have to bug me.
阿诺德 给你钱
Arnold. Here's your money.
多谢 燧石族先生
Thanks, Mr. Flintstone.
从现在起 我要取消我的报纸订阅
As of now, I am canceling my subscription.
-为什么 -为什么
- Why? - Why?
因为你的大部分报纸都
Because more and more, that paper of yours
无法满足公众的需求 这就是原因
is failing to fulfill its obligation to the public. That's why.
我没明白你的意思
I don't understand what you mean.
你报纸中漫画的篇幅已经缩水到快没了
I mean your comics section has shrunk to almost nothing.
整份报纸就只有少得可怜的15幅连环画
Only 15 measly comic strips in the whole thing.
你能把这叫作报纸吗
You call that a newspaper?
燧石族先生 我非常不愿失去您这位顾客
Mr. Flintstone, I'd sure hate to lose you as a customer.
不如这样吧 我给你一个优♥惠♥价
I tell you what. I'll give you a special rate.
优♥惠♥价
A special rate?
我们算算
Let's see now.
之前算你日报一份5分 周报15分
You're paying 5 cents a copy on weekdays and 15 cents on Sundays.
日报5分 周报15分 没错
5 cents weekdays, 15 cents on Sundays. That's right.
接下来我打算这么收
I tell you what I'm gonna do.
日报收你6分
I'll charge 6 cents for the daily paper,
周报只要10分
but only a dime on Sundays.
怎么样
What do you say?
这交易听起来很不错
That sounds like a fair enough deal.
好吧 阿诺德
Okay, Arnold,
看在优♥惠♥价的份上 我还做你客户
under those conditions, I'll stay your customer.
就知道你会的 燧石族先生
I thought you would, Mr. Flintstone.
-拜拜 先生们 -再见 阿诺德
- Goodbye, gentlemen. - So long, Arnold.
我猜你会觉得我占他便宜 巴尼
I suppose you think I took advantage of the kid, Barney.
我这么做是给他上了一课
But I just did that to teach him a lesson.
弗雷德 你现在每周要给46分了
Fred, you're paying 46 cents a week now,
而不是45分
instead of 45 cents.
该死的兔崽子...他居然坑我
Why, that little... He took advantage of me.
阿诺德 给我回来
Arnold, come back here!
太晚了 弗雷德 他走远了
Too late, Fred. He's gone.
况且别忘了 你还约了医生
Besides, you got a doctor's appointment. Rember.
中午好 先生们 有什么可以效劳的吗
Good afternoon, gentlemen. Can I help you?
我约了医生
Yeah. I got an appointment to see the doctor.
我叫弗雷德·燧石族
I'm Fred Flintstone.
请坐一会儿 医生马上给你看病
Please be seated. The doctor will see you in a moment.
护士 你能进来一下吗
Nurse, can you come here for a minute?
就来 医生
Certainly, Doctor.
弗雷德 别太担心 只是做个检查
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表