剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
你的丈夫
Your husband.
很高兴见到你
This is a pleasure.
不
No, no, no!
弗雷德 别让我丢脸 快去
Fred, you're embarrassing me. Go on.
帮帮忙 巴尼 快帮我
Help! Barney, do something!
别担心 弗雷德 我会帮你的
Don't worry, Fred. I will.
如果他的飞刀扎到你了 我就嘘他
If he sticks you with a knife, boy, will I boo him.
别绑这么紧
Not so tight!
天哪
Oh, no!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这是我第一次尝试一次飞十刀
for the first time 10 knives at one time.
别这样 求你了 而且我是用烟斗的
No, no, no! Please! Besides, I use a cigarette holder.
罗泥简直太棒了
Rodney's just marvelous.
没错 外面有张
Yeah. There's a picture
他蒙着眼睛丢飞刀的照片
of him outside doing that trick blindfolded.
我不知道他是不是真的能做到
I wonder if he really does it.
让我问问他
I'll ask him.
罗泥 让我们看看你带眼罩表演
Rodney, let's see you do that trick blindfolded.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我一位亲爱的朋友请求我
I've had a request from a dear friend of mine
蒙着眼再来一次刚才的绝技
to repeat that last trick blindfolded!
大家想看吗
Would you like to see me try?
-想看 -快来吧
- Yeah! Sure! - Go ahead!
好的
Very well.
等等 我能说句话吗
Wait a minute. Don't I get a say in this?
我最近没有练习这一招
I haven't practiced this one lately,
所以如果我丢偏了 请你们原谅我
so if I miss, hope you'll excuse it.
别担心 罗泥
Don't worry, Rodney!
如果丢偏了 就再来一次
If you miss, just try again!
来了
Here goes.
天哪 我终于明白了
Oh, boy. This is where I get it.
薇玛最后还是找到了获取保险金的方法
Wilma's finally found a way to collect the insurance.
但是我不会乖乖等死的
But I ain't standing still for this.
自♥由♥万岁
Geronimo!
巴尼 昨晚在马戏团可以说明一切了
Barney, last night at the circus was the clincher.
薇玛想得到保险金
Wilma wants the insurance
并且她不在乎用何种手段得到
money and she don't care how she gets it.
-我已经有对策了 -是什么
- I know how to outfox her. - How?
在她离开之前 她跟我说有个医生要来
Before she went out, she told me a doctor's coming
给我做体♥检♥
to give me a physical examination.
我调查了一下
I did some checking.
我发现只有我通过体♥检♥保险才会生效
I found out the policy isn't in force until I pass the physical.
这就是我的对策 我不会通过体♥检♥的
That's my way out. I'm not going to pass the examination.
这样薇玛就无法得到保险金了
That way, Wilma can't expect any money.
来吧巴尼 等医生来了我们就这样做
Come on, Barney. Here's what we'll do when the doctor gets here.
我给你一个...
I give you a...
快准备 弗雷德 医生来了
Get set, Fred. Here comes the doctor.
请进
Come in.
是燧石族先生吗 我是费尔邦医生
Mr. Flintstone? I'm Dr. Pillbound.
我是从公♥司♥来为你做体♥检♥的
I've come to examine you for my company.
是的
Oh, yes.
但是那只是浪费时间 医生
But it's just a waste of time, Doc,
我的情况已经不能更糟了
I couldn't be in better shape.
燧石族先生 你竟然还活着
Mr. Flintstone, you still alive?
他能坚持到现在简直不可思议
It's amazing how he hangs on.
费尔邦医生
Doctor. Pillbound,
他是我的护士
this is my nurse.
护士 你为什么需要护士 燧石族先生
Nurse? Why do you need a nurse, Mr. Flintstone?
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
没事 很好 我感觉很好
Nothing. Nothing at all. I feel fine.
-很好 -该吃药了 燧石族先生
- Fine. - It's time for your pills, Mr. Flintstone.
这些药是治什么的
What are those pills for?
这不重要
What difference does it make?
反正他什么病都有
He's got everything.
没人会病成这样的
No man can be that sick.
让我亲自看看
I'll have to see for myself.
我还从没听到过这样的声音
I have never heard anything like that before.
让我摸摸你的脉搏
Let me feel your pulse.
没有脉搏 我完全没感受到脉搏
There's no pulse! I don't feel any pulse at all!
有意思 昨天还是前天还有脉搏的
That's funny. It was there yesterday, or was it the day before?
我要将你的病情向上汇报 燧石族先生
I'm afraid I'll have to report you as a bad risk, Mr. Flintstone.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没能通过体♥检♥
I've flunked the medical.
没错 弗雷德 你果然骗过了医生
Yeah, Fred, you sure fooled that doctor.
我还从没听到过这样的声音
"I've never heard anything like that before."
我是不是要奖励一下我的闹钟
I better do something about that ticker of mine.
看 巴尼 我的闹钟定在七点半叫我起床
Look, Barney. My ticker's set to wake me up at 7:30.
当他说他感受不到脉搏的时候
I thought I'd keel over when he said
我都要笑昏过去了
he didn't feel any pulse.
太棒了
Yeah!
当我把这个还给山姆裁缝的时候
When I bring this back to Sam the tailor,
我要说 感谢你借给我的假手
I'm gonna say, "Thanks for the loan of the dummy hand."
它救了我的命
"It saved my life."
-是谁 -费尔邦医生
- Who is it? - Dr. Pillbound.
请进
Come in.
我把听诊器忘在这了
Forgot my stethoscope.
没听诊器就没法当医生了
Can't be a doctor without a stethoscope.
没错 你给保险公♥司♥的下个客户
Yes, you're gonna need that for the next person you examine
体♥检♥的时候需要用到它
for the insurance company.
保险公♥司♥ 我不是保险公♥司♥的
Insurance company? I don't work for an insurance company.
不是 那你是为哪家公♥司♥给我体♥检♥
No? Then who did you examine me for?
是康拉德·冰石让我来的
Why, for Conrad Hailstone,
为了石谷旅馆的那份工作
of course, for the job at Stone Valley Inn.
-但是 医生...-而你...
- But, Doctor... - Which, naturally...
很明显是没办法胜任的
you are in no condition to take.
-医生 -再见
- Doctor. - Good day.
巴尼 现在我真的病了
Barney, now I am sick.
吃药吧
Pill time!
你真的觉得我想拿到那笔保险金
You mean you actually thought I wanted to collect the insurance?
多谢你 弗雷德
Thanks a lot, Fred.
这是我今天听到的最好的赞美
That's the nicest compliment I've had today.
抱歉 薇玛
I'm sorry, Wilma,
但是要承认怀疑确实是有理由的
but you gotta admit suspicious things happened.
-还有你读的那本书...-弗雷德
- And with you reading that book... - Oh, Fred.
如果我读青髯公的故事
What would you think if I started reading about Bluebeard
青髯公:法国民间故事中一个连杀六妻的恶人
然后你遇到各种意外你会怎么想
and then accidents started happening to you?
你知道吗 弗雷德
You know something, Fred?
你看太多恐怖的电视节目了
You've been watching those horror programs too much.
你的内心都变脆弱了
It's making you soft in the head.
我想你是对的 薇玛
Yeah, I guess you're right, Wilma.
这样吧 今晚不看电视了
Well, I'll tell you what. No TV tonight.
如果你愿意原谅我的话 宝贝
Instead, if you'll forgive me, sweetheart,
弗雷德·燧石族会为你进行现场表演
Fred Flintstone will give a live performance
拥吻他的妻子
smooching with his wife.
这才是我喜欢的节目
Now, that's the kind of program I like.
告诉你 宝贝
You know what, honey?
重播永远都比首播好看
The repeats are better than the first run.
弗雷德
Fred.
露天影院
正在放映 《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那岩基村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表