剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
I wonder where the party's gonna be.
我肯定能从巴尼嘴里套出来
I bet you I can get it out of Barney.
好了弗雷德 击球
Okay, Fred. Play ball.
这球杆太短了 巴尼 给我根给力点的
This one's too short, Barney. Give me a real club.
给你 弗雷德 接住
Here you are, Fred. Catch.
让开
Fore!
该你了 巴尼
Your turn, Barney.
让开
Fore!
-你为什么不高兴 弗雷德 -没有
- Hey, what's bugging you today, Fred? - No, nothing.
主要是今天比较特殊
Only, today being the day it is,
我很难集中注意力
it makes it hard to concentrate.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
-是啊 今天很特别 -谢了 巴尼
- Yeah, today is a very special day. - Thanks, Barney.
今天是土拨鼠日
Today is Groundhog's Day.
土拨鼠日 你就说这个吗
Groundhog's Day? Is that all it means to you?
是啊 不然呢
Sure. What else?
行了 巴尼
Come on, Barney,
你还要瞄多久 开打吧
how long you gonna study that shot? Let's get moving.
好的弗雷德 我选好角度了
Okay, Fred. I got it figured.
挠痒痒打喷嚏
Coochie, coochie, coochie, coochie.
打中了吗
Did you get that shot?
中了 正中我的眼睛
Yeah, I got it. Right in the eye.
咱们回家吧
Now let's go home.
走错了吧 巴尼 车子在那边呢
You're going the wrong way, Barney. The car's back there.
咱们得先去俱乐部
We got to go to the clubhouse first.
俱乐部 看来聚会在那里办啊
The clubhouse. So that's where it is.
我是说 你不想这么早回家吧
I mean, you don't want to go home so early.
好吧伙计 我赞成去俱乐部
Okay, pal. I am for the clubhouse.
我也赞成 总算能把这俩笨蛋卸掉了
Me, too, so I can unload these kooks.
俱乐部
真的吗 巴尼
Really, Barn.
你不觉得应该我先进去吗
Don't you think I ought to go in first?
那就你先进吧
Well, why not.
看我吓她们一跳
Will I surprise them.
我来啦 各位
I'm here, everybody.
好吧 很好
Well. Goody, goody.
我们还以为你不来了呢
We thought you'd never make it.
这家伙谁啊
Who's the creep?
谁知道 哪儿来的疯子吧
Who knows? Some kind of nut.
咱们来早了是吗
We got here too early yeah?
什么来早了 我只想给你看样东西
Too early for what? I just wanted to show you something.
给我看什么
Show me what?
别告诉贝蒂我买♥♥了新杠铃
Don't tell Betty, I bought some new weights.
你把我拖到这儿来就为了这个
Is that what you dragged me in here for?
-很漂亮吧 -行了巴尼 咱们走
- They're pretty nifty. - Come on, Barney, let's go.
好吧弗雷德 不过你举下试试嘛
Sure thing, Fred, but try these first.
就跟你说咱们应该去私人俱乐部的
I told you we should have joined the private club.
到了新健身中心你就知道了 弗雷德
Wait till you see the new health center, Fred.
各种各样的健身器材
Everything to make you fit.
去健身中心是什么意思
What do you mean, health center?
我可以免费试用会员资格
I got a free trial membership.
咱们顺路过去 我带你看看
So we'll stop by and I'll show you around.
那里才是给我开聚会的地方啊
So that's where they're having my party.
告诉我 巴尼
Tell me, Barn,
去健身中心是有什么事吗
is something going on at this health center?
当然了 有一大堆事呢
Sure. They got a lot going on.
薇玛同意让我和你一起去吗
And would Wilma sort of like for me to go along with you?
是的弗雷德 她同意了
Yes, Fred, she would.
薇玛还真狡猾
That Wilma's a sly one.
好吧 巴尼小子 咱们走着
Okay, Barney-boy, I am with you.
基岩村健身中心
很豪华吧 弗雷德
Pretty fancy place, Fred?
没错 很上档次嘛
Yeah. Classy.
我给你准备了个惊喜
I've arranged a surprise for you.
真的吗 能是什么呢
Oh, really? Whatever could it be?
-首先你得闭上眼睛 -好 闭上了
- First, you got to close your eyes. - Okay, they're closed.
然后把这些带子套上
Then we slip these belts on.
巴尼 这是干什么
What's this for, Barney?
帮你减减啤酒肚 弗雷德
It's for your balloon shape, Fred.
让你的身材大变样
It'll make a new man of you.
我以前的样子招你惹你了
There's nothing wrong with the old one.
这就是你所谓的惊喜吗 巴尼
Is this your idea of a surprise, Barney?
当然了 弗雷德 转快点吧
Sure, Fred. Speed it up, boys.
救命
Help!
弗雷德暂时是脱不了身了
That will keep Fred busy for a while.
不知道姑娘们准备得怎么样了
I wonder how the girls are doing.
-还有一个气球 贝蒂 -谢谢
- Here's another balloon, Betty. - Thanks.
薇玛 今晚会不会出状况啊
Wilma, do you think anything can go wrong tonight?
不会的 贝蒂
I don't think so, Betty.
在你家举办生日宴
Having the party here at your house
是弗雷德无论如何想不到的
should throw Fred off the track.
好了 最后一个
There. That's the last.
一小时吹了35个气球
Thirty-five balloons in one hour.
我要找工会投诉去
My union is going to hear about this.
这能让你好好减减肥 小弗
That will get the blubber off of you, Freddie-boy.
别光站着 巴尼 让它停下来
Don't just stand there, Barney. Make this thing stop.
-不行 弗雷德 -什么叫不行
- I can't do it, Fred. - What do you mean, you can't?
我可不能眼睁睁地
I can't just stand here and
看着老朋友变得满身肥肉
watch an old buddy turn to blubber.
我还得让他再待一个小时
I also got to keep him here for another hour.
最后说一遍 巴尼 把它关掉
For the last time, Barney, turn it off!
好吧弗雷德 把它关了
Okay, Fred. I'll turn it off.
-怎么回事 弗雷德 -我停不下来
- What's the matter, Fred? - I can't stop.
救命
Help!
这样也不错 弗雷德
That's a good idea, Fred,
你需要蒸个澡放松一下
you need a little steam to unwind.
-放松 眯一会儿吧 -老天
- Relax. Have a snooze. - Oh, boy.
我真是累瘫了
I'm really beat.
不知道他们到哪儿了
I wonder where the boys are.
已经晚了一个小时了
They're an hour late.
我好尴尬 贝蒂
I'm so embarrassed, Betty.
你以为我不是吗
Well, how do you think I feel
一整屋的人都关着灯呆呆等着呢
with a houseful of people waiting in the dark?
我的天 聚会
Oh, my gosh, the party.
醒醒 弗雷德 快醒醒
Hey! Wake up, Fred. Wake up.
老天 贝蒂要气疯了
Oh, boy. Betty's gonna flip.
药店
老天 弗雷德
Gee Yo, Fred!
你还真是"重"要人物啊
You're what I call a heavy date.
先打电♥话♥告诉贝蒂耽误了一会儿
Now to phone Betty and tell her there's been a slight delay.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
投币电♥话♥
可怜的弗雷德
Poor Fred.
他完全累瘫了
He really is beat.
弗雷德
Fred!
关上窗户 薇玛 今晚挺冷的
Close the window, Wilma. It's cold tonight.
弗雷德 回来
Fred! Come back here!
快停下 弗雷德
Stop, Fred!
弗雷德 醒醒 快醒醒
Fred, wake up! Wake up!
"减速 前方危险" 我的天啊
"Slow. Danger ahead." Oh, my gosh.
弗雷德 弗雷德
Fred! Fred!
基岩村施工项目
减速啊 伙计 快停下
Hey, slow down, buddy! Stop! Stop!
基岩村建筑公♥司♥
施工尾段
-他朝哪边走了 -那边
- Which way did he go? - He went that way.
谢了
Thanks.
弗雷德 弗雷德
Fred! Fred!
可怜的弗雷德被颠进后车厢了
Oh, poor Fred's in the trunk,
还一路奔着汽车市场去了
and he's headed right for that car lot.
岩科·热破二手车市场
好了各位 在岩科·热破市场
Yes, sir, folks. Here at Rocko Hotrod,
我们销♥售♥的不是汽车
we don't sell cars.
而是友谊
No, sir. We sell friendship.
如果这话听着有些别扭
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表