剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
Fred, over here in Alley 4.
开始吧 老兄
Let's go, pal.
弗雷德 你受伤了吗
Fred, did you hurt yourself?
没有 我很好
No. I'm okay
但是我不知道怎么了
but I can't figure out
最近这么笨手笨脚的
why I'm so awkward lately.
好像什么都做不好
I can't seem to do anything right.
摔下楼梯 砸坏卡车...
Falling down steps, smashing up trucks...
连打保龄球都打不好
even my bowling is way off.
我想我再也打不出全中了
I can't seem to throw a strike anymore.
你只是暂时的乱了节奏而已 老兄
You're just temporarily out of rhythm, pal.
每天和我一起打球 节奏感就回来了
Bowling with me every day will bring it back.
真的
You'll see.
但愿如此
I sure hope so.
下周就是和岩石城火箭队的大赛了
The big match with the Rockland Rockets is next week.
咱们队就指望你了
Our team is counting on you to win for us.
所以拿个球 开始练习吧
So grab a ball. Let's get practicing.
遵命 教练 我感觉好多了
Right, coach, I feel better already.
就是要有这股劲 我来开球
That's the spirit, pal. I'll start the game.
怎么了 弗雷德
What happened, Fred?
我砸到大脚趾了
I dropped the ball on my big toe!
我就想说一句话
Well, I'll say one thing.
你变笨以后还挺有意思的
When you get clumsy, you don't fool around.
比赛结束 弗雷德 来看看成绩
Well, that's game, Fred. Let's see...
我第九栏应该是九分 不是八分
I got a nine on the last frame, not an eight.
好的 九分 你得了6♥4♥分 不是63
Okay, nine. Instead of 63, you got a 6♥4♥.
是你这周最接近一百分的一次了
That's closer to breaking 100 than you have been all week.
6♥4♥分
Sixty-four?
我完了 我不会打保龄球了
I'm all through. I can't bowl anymore.
别沮丧 弗雷德 听我说 别这样
No, Fred, don't. Listen to me. Hey, stop it.
对不起了 老兄 我这是为你好
Excuse me, pal, but this is for your own good.
-谢了 巴尼 -愿意效劳 弗雷德
- Thanks, Barney. - Anytime, Fred.
还有时间再来一局
We got time for one more game.
我信心十足 巴尼
I feel confident, Barney,
这次肯定是全中 我感觉到了
this is gonna be a strike. I can feel it.
这才像男子汉 弗雷德 又回到老样子了
That a boy, Fred. Let's see that old form.
时间到了 一点了 我得回去工作
Time's up. It's 1:00. I got to get back to work.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
办公室
基岩采石建筑公♥司♥
燧石族 我想跟你谈谈
Flintstone, I want to talk to you.
是老板 这下该因为迟到挨批了
The boss. Now I'll catch it for being late.
好啊 石板先生 你想见我
Hi, Mr. Slate. You wanted to see me?
是的 知道现在几点了吗
Yes. Do you know what time it is?
是的 先生 真对不起 我晚了一点儿
Yes, sir, but I'm sorry I'm a little bit late.
不止一点儿吧 燧石族
You're a lot late, Flintstone...
不过没关系
but it's okay.
我知道你在为一场重大♥比♥赛发奋练习
I know you were practicing for the big match.
你知道
You know?
你知不知道你的同事们
Did you know your fellow employees
把一个月的工资都押在你们队上了
are betting a month's wages on your team?
一个月的工资
A month's wages?
是的 他们对你相当有信心
Yeah, they got a lot of confidence in you.
天啊
Oh, boy.
公♥司♥也在你身上下了不少注
The company has a big wad riding on you also.
你可砸坏了两辆卡车呢 你懂的
We have to pay for the trucks you've been smashing, you know.
是的 卡车
Yeah, the trucks.
只能赢 不然就只能让你来赔了
Otherwise, we'd have to dock you for the damage.
现在工作去吧
Now, get to work.
你好 弗雷德
Hey, Fred.
我们都押你赢哦
All me boys are betting on you next week
我们可都是输不起的人哦
and we're all sore losers.
真是进退维谷啊
What a spot I'm in.
讨厌的苍蝇 又不见了
That darn fly. He's disappeared again.
我得在弗雷德回家前逮住它
I've got to get rid of him before Fred gets home.
他忍♥受不了家里有苍蝇
He can't stand flies in the house.
看见他了 薇玛
There he is, Wilma.
-哪里 -花那个瓶后面
- Where? - Behind the V-A-S-E.
当心 往那边飞过去了
Look out, he's coming this way!
我看见了
I see him.
拿份报纸帮我把它打下来 贝蒂
Grab a newspaper and help me, Betty.
把它赶到这边来
Okay, drive it over here.
放着我来
I'll get him.
打到没
Did you get him?
打到了 一击毙命
Yeah, I got him good.
我得回家了
I think I'll go home now.
我从后门走
I'll leave by the back door.
好的 贝蒂
All right, Betty,
谢谢你帮我打苍蝇
and thanks for helping me get rid of that fly.
不客气 对了 弗雷德回来了
Sure. By the way, Fred's home.
再见
See you later.
弗雷德回来了 怎么不进来
Fred's home? Why doesn't he come in?
弗雷德 怎么了
Fred! What's the matter?
没事
Nothing at all.
我只是走运而已
I'm just on a lucky streak,
只不过走得是霉运
only the luck is all bad.
你怎么会倒下的
But what made you fall?
谁知道
Who knows?
我连自己为什么头疼都不知道
I don't even know why my head hurts.
没时间想这个了
I got no time to figure it out now.
我有更需要担心的事情
I got something big to worry about.
坐下吃点东西
Sit down and eat.
会让你感觉好点的
I'm sure you'll feel better.
我做了你最喜欢的菜
I fixed your favorite dish.
烤雷龙排骨
Barbecued brontosaurus ribs.
我不想吃 我不饿
No, I'll skip dinner. I don't feel hungry.
弗雷德·燧石族居然不饿
Fred Flintstone not hungry?
我用报纸打了弗雷德之后
And after I hit Fred with the newspaper...
没有告诉薇玛就走了
I left without telling Wilma.
我为自己感到羞耻
I feel so ashamed of myself.
别想了 亲爱的
Forget it, honey.
弗雷德才不会被旧报纸打伤呢
You couldn't hurt Fred with an old newspaper.
可能他还会觉得是个玩笑
He probably thought it was some kind of joke.
真的 我觉得很搞笑
Yeah, I think that's very funny.
我可不觉得
Well, I don't,
吃完饭我去给薇玛道歉
and after dinner I'm going to apologize to Wilma.
弗雷德 你要是打算整晚消沉
Fred, if you're going to mope all evening
也不告诉我你怎么了
and won't tell me what's worrying you...
那我就上♥床♥看书去了
I might as well go to bed and read a good book.
我把电视打开
I'll turn on the TV.
可能会让你精神一点
It may snap you out of it.
稍后见 弗雷德
See you later, Fred.
晚上好
Good evening.
现在是基岩舞蹈工作室广♥告♥时间
Welcome to the Bedrock Dance Studio Hour.
您是否感到手忙脚乱 身体不协调
Are you awkward? Uncoordinated?
是否觉得自己笨手笨脚
Have you got two left feet?
节奏感是很多活动的秘诀
Rhythm is the secret of success in many activities.
舞蹈 高尔夫 游泳 保龄球...
Dancing, golf, swimming, bowling...
保龄球
Bowling?
让基岩舞蹈工作室来帮助您
Let the Bedrock Dance Studio help you regain
恢复您的节奏感和协调性
your youthful rhythm and coordination.
或许他们可以帮我重新打好保龄
Maybe they could help me get my bowling form back!
我现在就去
I'm gonna run right over there now.
基岩舞蹈工作室
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
您想要加入我们吗
Are you interested in joining our group?
是的 我想提高保龄球技术
Yeah, I want to improve my bowling
就像电视广♥告♥里那个人说的那样
like the man on television said.
我知道了 选芭蕾课吧
I see. Well, a course in ballet
最适合您了 先生
would be best for you, sir.
保龄球和芭蕾的节奏很相近
Bowling and ballet have a similar rhythm.
很好 我得为下周的一场重大赛事
Good. I got to get in shape
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表