剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
保持体型 找回感觉
for the big match next week...
否则我就惨了 什么时候开始
or I'm sunk. When do I start?
现在就可以
You can start right now.
柯布洛娃小姐的芭蕾课在一号♥舞蹈房♥
Miss Cobblehov's ballet class is in Studio A.
我们有新学员了 宝贝们
We have a new pupil with us, darlings,
燧石族先生
a Mr. Flintstone.
他想在一周内找回打保龄球的感觉
He wants to get his bowling form back in a week.
让我们尽可能的帮助他 他来了
We will do our best to help him, and here he is.
燧石族先生 快来吧
Mr. Flintstone. Come out, darling.
燧石族先生 请先看一些芭蕾基本步法
Now, Mr. Flintstone, watch a few ballet steps.
看看娜塔莎 多么优雅
See how graceful Natasha is.
我可做不了那些 柯布洛娃小姐
Why, I couldn't do anything like that, Miss Cobblehov.
当然不行了 小弗同学
Of course not, Freddie-boy.
你得先做准备活动
You will have to limber up first.
在把杆上伸展一下肌肉
Stretch the muscles on the bar.
就是这样 双向拉伸
That's it, bublichka.
拉伸
Stretch.
拉伸
Stretch.
很好 小弗同学 把腿放下吧
Okay, Freddie-boy. Now putting down the leg.
不行 下不来了
I can't. It won't go down.
腿抽筋了吗
You getting cramp in the leg?
没关系 双向拉伸嘛
That's nothing, bublichka.
我来帮你 放松
I'll fix it. Easy.
好了 下来了
There. It's down.
那边翘起来比较舒服
The other way was better.
说真的 柯布洛娃小姐
Honest, Miss Cobblehov.
我认为你是对的 小弗同学
I think you're right, Freddie-boy.
说真的 我觉得挺有意思
Honestly, Betty, I think it's very funny,
你不小心用报纸打了弗雷德的头
you accidentally hitting Fred with the newspaper
然后什么都没说就走了
and leave without mentioning it.
简直有趣极了
It's hilarious.
我知道那样做很傻
I know it was a silly thing to do,
可能是我太慌乱了
but I guess I just panicked.
没关系 弗雷德只字未提
Forget it. Fred never mentioned a word.
弗雷德回来了 我去道歉
Here's Fred now. I'll apologize to him.
我都不知道他什么时候出去的
I didn't even know he was out of the house.
弗雷德 怎么了
Fred! What's the matter?
没怎么
Nothing's the matter.
就是忽然想单脚跳
I just feel like hopping on one foot.
晚安
Good night.
-贝蒂 -早上好 薇玛
- Betty. - Good morning, Wilma.
过来喝杯咖啡吧
Come over and have some coffee.
现在不行 贝蒂 还是你来我家吧
Not now, Betty. You come over here.
给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
怎么了 亲爱的 你看来忧心忡忡
What's wrong, dear? You look real worried.
弗雷德今天又没去上班
Fred didn't go to work again this morning.
他打电♥话♥请假说他病了
He called up and said he was sick.
或许他真病了
Well, maybe he is.
看看地下室 你怎么想
Look in the basement. See what you think.
一 二 一 二
And one, two, one, and two.
起
Up.
亲爱的 他没开玩笑 他真的病了
Oh, dear. He isn't kidding. He is sick.
会不会是报纸敲那一下
Do you suppose that hit on the head with the newspaper
让脑子缺了根弦
shook something loose?
不知道 肯定发生什么事了
I don't know, but something is going on.
他这个星期都疯疯癫癫的
He's been acting screwy all week long.
昨晚跑出去了几个小时
He's out all hours of the night,
你知道这意味着什么
and you know what that means.
什么
What?
另一个女人
Another woman.
弗雷德要跟我离婚了
Somehow I fail Fred as a wife.
胡说 薇玛
Nonsense, Wilma.
没有什么女人 我会证实这件事的
There's no other woman, and I'll prove it.
今晚弗雷德出门的话 给我打个电♥话♥
Tonight when Fred goes out, give me a buzz
我让巴尼跟踪他
and I'll have Barney follow him.
我们看看他到底在干什么
We'll find out what he's up to
不过肯定和另一个女人没有关系
but I'm sure there's no other woman.
不信你等着看
You'll see.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
你好
Hello?
薇玛 他刚出门是吗
Wilma, he just left?
好的 巴尼会跟着他
Okay, Barney will follow him.
弗雷德出门了 巴尼
Fred's leaving, Barney.
巴尼 你脸上是什么东西
Barney, what have you got on your face?
假胡子啊 这样弗雷德就认不出我了
It's a false mustache so Fred won't recognize me.
看着怎样
How do I look?
看着像戴着假胡子的巴尼
You look like Barney wearing a false mustache.
快点出发 别跟丢了
Now, get going and don't lose him.
不会的
No, I won't.
薇玛 我现在去找你
Wilma, I'll be right over.
我们一起等巴尼的电♥话♥
We'll wait for Barney's call together.
-好啊 巴尼 -好啊 弗雷德
- Hiya, Barney. - Hiya, Fred.
不好意思 我以为你是 弗雷德·骚死族
Pardon me. I mistook you for Fred Flathauser...
我的表弟
my cousin on my mother's side.
抱歉
Excuse me.
和巴尼长得真像
Sure looked like Barney.
老天 差点被识破
Boy, that was a close one.
我几乎都要放弃了
I almost gave it away.
他在基岩舞蹈工作室门前停车了
He stopped in front of the Bedrock Dance Studio.
弗雷德来这干吗
What would Fred be doing there?
祝贺你 小弗同学
Congratulations, Freddie-boy.
你一周之内就学会跳芭蕾了
You have learned to ballet in a week.
我敢说 你现在打保龄不会有问题了
You will have no trouble with your bowling now, I bet you.
谢谢你 柯布洛娃小姐
Thank you, Miss Cobblehov.
走之前
Before you go...
跳一曲天鹅湖怎样 大家一起
how about dancing the Swan Lake with the whole group?
换上游泳衣 姑娘们
Put on your skin-diving suits, girls.
让我们畅游在天鹅湖中
We are diving into Swan Lake.
他进去半小时了
He's been in there for half an hour.
让我偷看一眼他到底在干吗
I'll take a peek and see what he's up to.
等待真痛苦
This waiting is awful.
巴尼该打电♥话♥来了吧
I wish Barney would call.
他一找到弗雷德就会打了
He will as soon as he finds Fred.
学学我 淡定点
Now try to be calm like me.
打来了
The phone!
巴尼 找到弗雷德了吗
Barney, you found Fred?
是巴尼 他找到弗雷德了
It's Barney. He found Fred.
他是和另一个女人一起吗
Is he with another woman?
他没和另一个女人一起
He isn't with another woman.
谢天谢地 我猜错了
Thank goodness, I was wrong.
他和十个别的女人一起
He's with 10 other women?
在基岩舞蹈工作室
At the Bedrock Dance Studio?
什么
What?
那个家伙
That man!
走 贝蒂
Come on, Betty.
我们到基岩舞蹈工作室走一趟
We're gonna pay a visit to the Bedrock Dance Studio.
给你两分钟时间
I'll give you two minutes to get out of that...
换下你的黑色紧身衣 听到没
black underwear and get dressed. Understand?
听到了 薇玛
Yeah, sure, Wilma.
天啊
Boy.
弗雷德昨晚给我解释了整件事情
Fred explained the whole thing to me last night.
你说奇怪不奇怪
And was it a doozy!
他居然说上芭蕾课是为了保龄球比赛
He said he was taking ballet lessons to help his bowling game.
-保龄球比赛 -你能想象吗
- His bowling game? - Can you imagine?
所以我说了
So I said,
今晚我去看你比赛
"I'm gonna watch you bowl in the big match tonight
你得证明给我看 否则的话 哼
"And you're gonna prove it, or else."
你就拿那根大骨头揍他吗
You're not going to clobber him with that bone, are you?
不是 这是给迪诺的
No. This is for Dino.
给 迪诺 雷龙骨哦
Here, Dino, here's a brontosaurus bone for you.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表