剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
摔跤场里有一个小婴儿
There's a baby in the ring!
小婴儿
A baby?
是的 在她受伤之前
Yes. And somebody better get her out of there,
最好有人把她抱出来
before she gets hurt.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 摔跤比赛现场有个小婴儿
Girls, there's a baby at the wrestling match.
小婴儿 在摔跤比赛现场
A baby? At a wrestling match?
这倒霉孩子的父母可真行
That poor kid must have some parents.
她好可爱 长得好像卵石
Say, she's cute. Looks like Pebbles.
她就是卵石
It is Pebbles!
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
基岩采石建筑公♥司♥
正门
打卡
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
燧石族家
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
露天电影院
正在放映《怪兽》
今晚独播
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第三季第二十五集
"《轻松掌握腹语术》 第12课
"Ventriloquism Made Easy. Lesson Number 12.
请记住 没有必要紧绷
So remember, do not strain unnecessarily.
在喉头和上颚自然施加压力
An easy, natural pressure on larynx and palate
对于有效施展腹语术是至关重要的"
is essential to effective ventriloquism."
一点也不难嘛
There's nothing to it.
我要跟那边那个雕像对话看看
I'll try it out on that statue over there.
你好啊 今天还好吗
Hello there. How are you today?
还好 谢谢 是你吗 巴尼·粗石族
Fine, thank you. Is that you, Barney Rubble?
是的 是我 我在学腹语
Yep, it's me. I'm throwing my voice.
腹语术 你知道吗
Ventriloquism, you know?
是吗 你好厉害
Is that so? Say, you're pretty good.
我要去找贝蒂试一试
I got to try this out on Betty.
怎么了 你以前没见过会哼歌♥的鸟吗
What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a humming bird?
偷偷走到贝蒂身边 然后用腹语跟她对话
I'll sneak up on Betty and throw my voice at her.
好想知道盒子里还有没有糖果
I wonder if there's any candy left in the box.
把盒子关上
Close the box.
我说了 "把盒子关上"
I said, "Close the box."
遵命 先生
Yes, sir!
它竟然会说话
It talked!
一定是我想象力太丰富了
My imagination must be playing tricks on me.
不知道我还正常不正常
I wonder if I'm feeling all right.
闭嘴
Shut up!
巴尼 你听到了吗 盒子会说话
Barney, did you hear that? The box talked.
你是说像这样吗
You mean like this?
把盒子关上
Close the box.
是吗
All right?
闭嘴
Shut up!
就是这样 你听到了吗
There. You see?
巴尼·粗石族 这是怎么回事
Barney Rubble, what's going on?
是腹语术 贝蒂
It's ventriloquism, Betty.
我一直在从这本书里学习腹语
I've been studying this book on how to throw my voice.
我真的骗到你了 是吧
Boy, I sure had you fooled, all right.
我也骗了你
Me, too.
巴尼 除了把人吓个半死
Barney! Haven't you anything better to do than go around
你就没有更好的事要做吗
scaring people out of their wits?
对不起 亲爱的 原谅我
I'm sorry, honey. Forgive me.
好吧 原谅你
It's all right.
你真是个好孩子 卵石
That's a good little girl, Pebbles.
你把麦片都吃了
You finished all your cereal.
妈妈现在要把你放到护栏里去了
Mommy's going to put you in your playpen.
你好 薇玛
Hiya, Wilma.
你好 巴尼 请进
Hello, Barney. Come in.
小可爱今天怎么样啊
How's little sweetie pie today?
想亲一下巴尼叔叔吗
You got a kiss for Uncle Barney?
还要多久她才会说话 薇玛
How long before she'll be able to talk, Wilma?
我是指有意义的句子
I mean real sentences.
还要一阵子吧 可能要一年
Not for a while yet. Maybe a year.
我到了三岁才开始说话
I was 3 years old before I started to talk.
真的吗 你开始得有点晚
Really? You were late.
是的 我妈妈还以为我永远学不会说话呢
Yeah. My mother thought I'd never talk.
六个月以后 她觉得我永远都停不下来了
Then six months later, she thought I'd never shut up.
-弗雷德在吗 -他去商店买♥♥冰淇淋了
- Is Fred around? - He went to the store for some ice cream.
他应该很快就会回来了
He should be back any minute.
我想给他看看我是如何说腹语的
I want to show him how I can throw my voice.
-腹语 -是的 看好了
- Throw your voice? - Yeah. Watch.
卵石 我一个人坐在这儿好寂寞啊
Pebbles, I'm lonesome sitting here by myself.
想跟我玩吗
Why don't you play with me?
巴尼 真是太棒了 你从哪里学的
Barney, that's wonderful. Where did you learn to do that?
我从一本关于腹语术的书里学的
I studied a book on ventriloquism.
挺简单的 你也能做到的
It's easy. You could do it.
我可不敢肯定
I'm not so sure.
仔细想想
Come to think of it,
为什么女性腹语者好像不太常见呢
you don't see many women ventriloquists around. I wonder why.
也许是因为 想要说腹语
Maybe, it's because, to be a ventriloquist,
嘴唇就不能动
you can't move your lips.
有多少女人能做到把嘴闭上呢
And how many women are there that'll keep their mouths shut?
你说得有道理
You have a point there.
弗雷德回来了 巴尼
Fred's home, Barney.
听着 薇玛 让我们在他身上试试腹语
Listen, Wilma, let's try my ventriloquism on him.
好的 巴尼 好主意
Okay, Barney. Good idea.
亲爱的 我没买♥♥到仙人掌莓味的冰淇淋
Honey, I couldn't get cactusberry ice cream
所以我就买♥♥了淋酱石板街冰冻果子露
so I got ripple rocky road sherbet.
没关系的 弗雷德
That's fine, Fred.
-你好 巴尼 -你好 弗雷德
- Hi, Barney. - Hello, Fred.
我亲爱的宝贝怎么样了
And how's my precious?
爸爸不在的时候 你乖不乖呀
You been a good girl while Daddy was away?
你好 爸爸 你的胡子让我觉得好痒
Hey there, Daddy-o, your whiskers tickle.
是啊 我一直很忙 所以没机会...
Yeah. I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to...
什么
What?
薇玛 她说话了 卵石说话了
Wilma, she talked! Pebbles talked!
-你说什么 弗雷德 -卵石会说话了
- What was that, Fred? - Pebbles can talk.
她说...
She said...
弗雷德
Fred!
巴尼 他晕倒了
Barney, he fainted.
看来我们行骗成功了
Looks like we fooled him, all right.
弗雷德
Fred?
-发生了什么 -你晕倒了
- What happened? - You fainted.
是吗 对 我想起来了
I did? Yeah, I remember now.
卵石说话了 薇玛 她跟我说话来着
Pebbles talked, Wilma. She spoke to me.
是我说的 弗雷德
That was me, Fred.
你说什么呢 是你说的
What do you mean, it was you?
你觉得我会听不出自己女儿的声音吗
Don't you think I'd know my own daughter's voice?
我听到她说话了 你听到了吗 薇玛
I heard her, didn't you, Wilma?
弗雷德
Fred.
我觉得她还会再说话的
I think she's going to talk again.
卵石 小甜心 还有什么要跟爸爸说的吗
Pebbles, sweetheart, you got something else to say to Daddy?
爸爸好差劲
Dada flop.
你们听到了吗 她说"爸爸好差劲"
Did you hear that? She said, "Daddy flopped."
难以想象她这么小就会说话
Imagine talking at her age.
薇玛 我们家出了一个天才
Wilma, we got a genius in the family.
照这个速度发展下去 根本用不了多久
At this rate, in no time at all,
她就要上大学了
she'll be leaving for college.
是吗 那我最好去准备晚饭了
Really? Then I'd better start dinner.
我可不喜欢空着肚子说再见
I don't like saying goodbye on an empty stomach.
弗雷德 你听到的并不是卵石在说话
Fred, you didn't really hear Pebbles talk.
-是这样的...-我知道我听到了什么
- You see... - I know what I heard!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表