剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
弗雷德 一辆无人看管的婴儿车
Fred, it's a runaway carriage
里面还有个宝宝
and there's a baby in it!
我们得追上它 回来 宝宝
We got to catch it. Here, baby! Here, baby!
孩子
Kid!
他冲着游乐园去了
He's heading for the amusement park!
-你怎么知道的 -看到的呀
- How do you know? - I can see, can't I?
我是说你怎么知道是男孩
I mean, how do you know it's a he?
女孩不玩悠悠球
Girls don't play with yo-yos.
宝宝 快回来
Baby, come on back!
弗雷德 看 他要冲到顶上去了
Fred, look. He's heading for the top.
我们怎么办
What'll we do?
气球 10分/个
不知道 但巴尼来救你了
I don't know, but Barney to the rescue.
-我来了 宝宝 -干的好 巴尼
- I'm coming, baby! - Attaboy, Barney!
到爸爸这儿来
Come to papa!
办公室
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
基岩采石建筑公♥司♥
正门
打卡
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
燧石族家
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
露天电影院
正在放映《怪兽》
今晚独播
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第三季第十八集
快点 巴尼
Step up. Barney.
我们的水牛忠诚令协会会议要迟到了
We'll be late for the Loyal Order of Water Buffalos' meeting.
你这辆破车就不能想办法再快点吗
Isn't there some way you can get more speed out of this crate...
或者减点重来提速之类的
lighten the load or something?
可以啊
Sure.
你要是下车 每小时能多走20英里
If you'd get out, we'd pick up another 20 miles an hour.
你是不是想挨拳头
How would you like to pick up a fat lip?
不想 别这么暴躁 我们时间还多呢
No. Take it easy. We got lots of time.
看来爆胎了
Looks like we got a flat.
这种紧急关头你给我爆胎
At a time like this, you get a flat.
太糟糕了
This is terrible.
我没有备胎
I haven't got a spare tire.
备什么胎 备个脑袋吧你
What you need is a spare brain!
我就知道该开我的车 你这个笨蛋
I knew we should have taken my car, you bubblehead!
抱歉 弗雷德
Sorry, Fred.
我们得快点了
We've got to move fast.
你跑到最近的加油站去买♥♥轮胎
You run to the nearest gas station and buy a tire.
我把车抬起来
I'll start jacking up the car.
快点好吗
Hurry up, will you?
好的弗雷德别生气 我买♥♥了备胎马上回来
Okay, Fred. Don't despair. I'll be back with a spare.
千斤顶放在哪 在这儿
Where does he keep his jack? Here it is.
要是让我错过水牛会议
If I miss this Water Buffalos' meeting,
我决不原谅巴尼
I'll never forgive Barney.
今天可要选举新官员
The lodge elects new officers tonight
我也在竞选呢
and I'm in the running.
好了 这应该就行了
There, that should do it.
巴尼怎么还没把轮胎买♥♥回来
Now where is Barney with that tire?
希望他能快点回来 这玩意儿不轻
I hope he gets here soon. This thing is heavy.
弗雷德 往前走一点就有个加油站
Fred, there was a gas station right down the road.
我们很快就能重新上路了
We'll be ready in a flash.
好了 弗雷德 没用多久不是吗
There you are, Fred. That didn't take long, did it?
好了 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
你上螺母了吗
Did you tighten the lug nut,Barney?
螺母 螺母是什么
Lug nut? What's a lug nut?
没什么
Nothing important.
就是固定轮胎的那个玩意儿
It just holds the wheel on, that's all.
我猜我们是史上唯一被拖车送去开会的
Bet we're the first guys ever to be towed to a meeting.
你想不想当第一个肿着嘴去的人
How would you like to be the first guy to show up with a fat lip?
-我不想 -那就闭嘴
- I wouldn't like that. - Then keep it buttoned.
水牛忠诚令协会
好的 各位
All right, boys.
水牛忠诚令协会的
Nominations for the Grand Imperial Pooh Bah...
皇家大臣提名仪式现在开始
of the Loyal Order of Water Buffalos are now in order. Yeah.
-快点 巴尼 -好的
- Go ahead, Barney. - Yeah.
我推荐弗雷德·燧石族
I nominate Fred Flintstone!
提名还没开始呢 巴尼·粗石族
Not yet, Brother Rubble!
在提名开始前我还有话要说
I have something to say before we proceed.
为我们下一届皇家大臣
Yeah. It's very important to select the right man...
选个合适的人非常重要
to be your next Grand Imperial Pooh Bah.
去吧 巴尼 快
Go ahead, Barney. Now!
我推荐弗雷德·燧石族
I nominate Fred Flintstone.
粗石族兄弟 拜托 我还没说完呢
Brother Rubble, please. I'm not through yet.
尊贵的皇家大臣 大家肯定都同意
Exalted Pooh Bah, we all agree that
下一届皇家大臣
the next Pooh Bah...
应该能法不阿贵 奋不顾身
has got to be fair and fearless...
翻空出奇 发自肺腑
farsighted, faithful,
风雨同舟 还要发奋图强
friendly, and fortitudinous.
看来我们希望皇家大臣具有的品质
It looks like everything we want in our Pooh Bah...
都是F开头的呢
begins with an "F,"
包括我的名字 弗雷德·燧石族
Including my name, Fred Flintstone!
-还包括废物这个词 -就你聪明
- And so does fathead! - Another wise guy.
好了 现在我们开始
All right. Now, let's get on with it.
请自♥由♥提名
The floor is open for nominations.
-我推荐山姆·石英族 -我支持
- I nominate Sam Quartz! - I second the nomination!
-我推荐吉尔伯特·花岗岩 -支持
- I nominate Gilbert Granite! - Second it!
快说吧 巴尼
Get with it, Barney.
我推荐弗雷德·燧石族
I nominate Fred Flintstone!
各位 我都不好意思了
Fellas, I ain't sure I'm worthy.
有人支持这个推荐吗
Will somebody second the nomination?
-我支持 -你不能支持自己的提名
- I second it. - You can't second your own nomination.
为什么 总比支持你们好
Why not? It's a lot better than seconding yours.
好的 有三个候选人了 还差一个
All right. Now we have three nominations. We need one more.
弗雷德 不如你提名巴尼·粗石族吧
Fred, why don't you nominate Barney Rubble?
你开玩笑吗 提名巴尼·粗石族
Are you kidding? Nominate Barney Rubble?
-好 巴尼·粗石族被提名 -等一下
- Okay. Barney Rubble has been nominated. - Just a second!
second可做等一下 可以表示二
第二人支持巴尼·粗石族
Barney Rubble has been seconded.
四位候选人齐了 提名结束
That makes four. Nominations closed.
天哪弗雷德 我真的很感激你为我提名
Gosh, Fred, I sure appreciate your nominating me this evening.
没事 巴尼 没什么
Yeah, Barney. Sure.
你可以拿下周为
You can show your appreciation for my nominating you...
我的竞选投票来回报我
by voting for me at the election next week.
基岩村药店
亲爱的 我得去一下药店
Sweetiekins, I got to stop in the drug store.
马上就回来
I'll just be a minute
然后就带你回家睡觉觉
and then I'm gonna get you home to bed.
乖乖的 好吗
Be a good boy, you hear?
弗雷德 快看山上有什么冲下来了
Fred, look what's coming down the hill.
小心 弗雷德
Watch out, Fred!
你走路怎么都不看路呢
Why don't you watch where you're going?
弗雷德 是辆无人看管的婴儿车
Fred, it's a runaway carriage!
里面还有个宝宝
There's a baby in it!
我们得拦住它 这边 宝宝
We got to catch it. Here, baby! Here, baby!
小孩
Kid!
他冲着游乐园去了
He's heading for the amusement park!
-你怎么知道的 -看到的呀
- How do you know? - I can see, can't I?
我是说你怎么知道是男孩
No, I mean how do you know it's a he?
女孩不玩悠悠球
Girls don't play with yo-yos.
游乐园
12岁以下的孩子需要大人陪同
Kids under 12 not admitted without their parents!
站住你们俩 门票呢
Hold it, you guys! Where's your tickets?
宝宝 快回来
Baby, come on back!
弗雷德快看 他要冲到顶上去了
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表