剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
还为了省钱
And to save money.
来了 来了
Coming. Coming.
你好
Hello?
妈妈 我是您女婿 弗雷德
Hi, Mom. This is son-in-law Fred.
弗雷德 请告诉我薇玛
Fred, don't tell me Wilma has
终于醒悟要离开你了
finally come to her senses and is leaving you?
苍天啊
Oh, boy.
妈妈 我们很长时间没见您了
Mom, we haven't seen you for a long time.
您为什么不来看看我们 想住多久随便您
Why don't you come visit us? Stay as long as you like.
两三个月之类的
Two or three months, maybe.
好了 弗雷德 你又想让我跟谁相亲
All right, Fred. Who was it?
久不联♥系♥的叔叔吗
Some long-lost uncle?
您说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别想耍我 弗雷德·燧石族
You can't fool me, Fred Flintstone.
我不缺钱用
Somebody left me some money.
妈妈 这样好吗
Mother, is that nice?
能不能不要每次我请您来住几天
Can't I invite you to spend time with us
您都得怀疑一番
without you suspecting something?
您会过来吗 太好了 再见妈妈
You'll come over? Swell. Bye, Mom.
她要来了
She's coming?
是的 周五到 骑五点十五分的扫帚
Yep. She'll be here Friday. On the 5:15 broom.
说实话 妈妈 他这个周就像天使一样
Honestly, Mother, he's been an angel all week.
请您来住是他的主意
Asking you to stay with us was his idea.
您不觉得这很贴心吗
Don't you think that was sweet?
有时候我看着他真想说
Sometimes I look at him and feel like saying:
"真正的弗雷德·燧石族站出来好吗"
"And now, will the real Fred Flintstone please stand up?"
我还是觉得你家男人有什么企图
I still think that husband of yours is up to something.
妈妈 您太多疑了
Mother, you're so suspicious.
或许吧 但别忘了 狗改不了吃屎
Maybe, but don't forget, a leopard can't change his spots.
妈妈 弗雷德又不是狗
Mother, Fred is not a leopard.
猪也改不了
A baboon can't either.
姑娘们 新鲜的海藻汁来了
Here you are, girls, a nice refreshing glass of seaweed juice.
我们得先让他尝一下
We ought to make him taste it first.
别这样 谢谢你弗雷德 你做的太周到了
Mother! Thank you, Fred. That's awfully considerate of you.
不用客气 亲爱的
Think nothing of it, my dear.
现在容许我把妈妈的提包送去她屋里
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll take Mother's bag up to her room.
-谢谢你亲爱的 -走吧 雨果
- Thanks, dear. - Come on, Hugo.
-看到了吗 我难以置信 -我压根不信
- See what I mean? I can't believe it. - I don't believe it.
-妈妈 别这样了行吗 -好吧好吧
- Mother, will you please stop? - All right. All right.
我想回房♥休息会儿了
I think I'll go to my room now and rest.
你在看什么 薇玛 你在等什么人吗
Who are you looking for, Wilma? You expecting somebody?
是的
Yes, I am.
弗雷德 亲爱的 我有个秘密没告诉你
Fred, dear, I've been keeping a secret from you.
真的吗
Really?
我应该早点告诉你的 但
I should have told you sooner, but...
-但你不知道我会作何反应对吗 -是的
- But you didn't know how I'd take it, right? - Right.
我们要有个小客人了
We are going to have a little visitor.
薇玛 亲爱的 坦白说 我早就知道了
Wilma, honey, I got to confess. I knew it all along.
你知道了
You did?
你打电♥话♥说起这件事的时候
I was outside the window when you were on the phone
我就在窗外
talking about it.
你早就知道了 你不生气
Oh Fred, you knew all this time and you're not mad?
生气 我高兴还来不及
Mad? I'm tickled pink. Yabba-dabba-doo!
我悬着的心总算放下了 弗雷德
I feel so relieved, Fred.
如果你不喜欢他 我就把他送回去
If you don't want him, I'll send him back.
我当然喜欢 什么 把他送回去
Of course I want... What? Send him back?
这个笑话不错 薇玛
That's a good one, Wilma.
这位小客人什么时候到来呢 亲爱的
When do you expect this little stranger, dear?
随时可能会到
Any minute now.
随时
Any minute?
快 得做点什么了
Quick! Do something!
我知道了 我去烧热水
I know. I'll boil some water.
我去给你拿拖鞋
I'll get your slippers.
我去叫巴尼 不 去叫医生
I'll get Barney. No, the doctor.
我给医生打电♥话♥
I'll call the doctor.
弗雷德 我的老天 你没事吧
Fred, for heaven's sake. Have you gone crazy?
别激动 全部交给我处理
Keep calm. I'll take care of everything.
我一直在为这一刻做准备
I've been rehearsing for this minute.
医生 我是弗雷德·燧石族 快点过来
Doctor? Fred Flintstone. Get over here.
冷静点亲爱的 要像我一样勇敢
Keep cool, honey. Be brave like me.
医生怎么还没来 我最好再打一次
What's taking that doc so long? I better call again.
苍天啊 这是怎么了
For goodness' sake, what's going on in here?
我还想休息会呢
I'm trying to get some rest.
谁来了
Who's that?
一定是我们盼望的小客人
That must be the little visitor we're expecting.
-让他进来 弗雷德 -什么
- Let him in, Fred. - What?
我是说我们的小客人到了 让他进来
I said, our little visitor has arrived. Let him in.
我知道医学能创造奇迹
I know medical science is doing wonders...
但这也太荒唐了
but this is ridiculous.
你好 燧石族先生
Hello, Mr. Flintstone.
阿诺德 回家去
Arnold, go home.
这个时候孩子不能到这来
This is no place for children at a time like this.
弗雷德 你在说什么
Fred, what are you saying?
阿诺德就是我们的小客人
Arnold is our little visitor.
阿诺德是我们的小客人
Arnold is our little visitor?
是的先生 我要住两周
Yes, sirree. And I'm staying two weeks.
我要住6个月
And I'm staying for six months.
打扰了 这里有谁需要医生吗
Pardon me. Does somebody need a doctor here?
是的 地上那个两百磅的胖子
Yeah. That 200 pounds of blubber on the floor.
露天影院
正在放映 《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
薇玛
Wilma!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表