剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
he'll wish he'd stayed home.
继续啊 小表表
Keep going, little meter.
要是我亲爱的丈母娘看见车费
When dear mother-in-law sees the cab fare...
她肯定会后悔没待在家
she'll wish she'd stayed home.
-找到了吗 女士 -他不在
- Any luck, lady? - No. He isn't here.
真奇怪 他可是保龄高手啊
That's odd. He's such good bowler.
保龄高手 保龄球是我玩剩下的好不
Good bowler? Bowling's my game.
我随时都能打败那个扁平足燧石族
I could beat that flatfooted Flintstone any day.
你连我都打不过 女士
You couldn't even beat me, lady.
是吗 咱俩赌一局
Yeah? I'll play you a game
车费双倍或者一笔勾销 怎样
for double or nothing on the meter.
不好吧
I don't know.
来吧 我都欠你十块三毛六了
Come on, I owe you $10.36 now.
你得给我个扯平的机会
You have to give me a chance to get even.
那好吧
Well, okay.
最喜欢找虐的人了
I like it best when they beg for it.
再一个全中 我就260分了
One more strike, and my score is 260.
260分
A 260.
你该后悔今晚把车开出来了
You'll wish you'd never taken that cab out tonight.
你得有四个全中才能打败我 毛脸怪
You need four strikes to beat me, fur face.
你肯定做不到的
And you know you can't do that.
不会吧 运气而已
Oh, no. Well, that was just luck.
你打不出三个全中的
You'll never get three more strikes.
我第一次见这么好的运气
I never saw such luck.
厄运附体 厄运附体 不会再有全中了
Jinx, hoo hoo, jinx. No more strikes.
真好使
It worked.
球跑到别的道上了
The ball's going in the other alley.
四个全中
Four strikes.
不是吧
Oh, no.
现在去哪 女士
Where to now, lady?
回家 我受够了
Home. I've had it.
女士 其实像你女婿那样的大好人
You know, lady, a fine fellow like your son-in-law
很有可能在图书馆
would probably be at the library
读一些怎么当好爸爸的书
reading up on how to be a good father.
是吗
Yeah?
这个傻瓜司机又傻出新境界了
How stupid can this stupid cabdriver be?
我愿意拿计价器上这十二块五跟你打赌
In fact, I'll bet you the $12.50 on the meter...
燧石族在图书馆
that Flintstone's at the library.
没问题 这次我赢定了 毛脸怪
It's a bet. I got you this time, fuzz face.
能不能别再走这条路了
No. Not with the bumps again.
公共图书馆到了 女士
Public library, lady.
历史
这真是我赢得最轻松的一把了
This is the easiest bet I ever won.
弗雷德·燧石族在图书馆 简直是笑话
Fred Flintstone in a library? That's a laugh.
你去那边 女士 我找找这边
You look over there, lady. I'll look on this side.
好的 不过不用找得那么辛苦
Okay, but don't strain yourself looking.
燧石族连字母表都认不全
Flintstone still doesn't even know his alphabet.
现在我要去阅览室了
Now to get over to the reading room.
小说
安静
到处都没见到燧石族
I don't see Flintstone anywhere,
虽然有点荒唐
but even though it's ridiculous...
我还是去阅览室看看吧
I'll check the reading room.
阅览室
不是吧
Oh, no.
丈母娘 亲 你来这干吗
Mother-in-law, dear, what are you doing here?
您的孩子
我正在学习怎么做个好爸爸
I'm reading up on how to be a good father.
被计程车司机说中了
Just like the cabdriver said.
难以置信 不过是真的
It's unbelievable but true.
我看错弗雷德了
I've had Fred all wrong.
一想到花了25块
To think it cost me $25
最后发现弗雷德在图书馆
to find out Fred was in the library.
他在里面 女士 你欠我25块
He was in there, lady. You owe me $25.
我知道 知道了
I know. I know.
弗雷德 你是说你一个晚上就挣了25块
Fred, you mean you made the $25 in one night?
没错 巴尼 所以我把伪装收起来了
Correct, Barney. That's why I'm through with the disguise.
怎么挣这么多的 弗雷德
How did you make so much, Fred?
这么说吧
You might say
我逮了一只漂亮的肥鸽子 巴尼
I caught me a nice, fat pigeon, Barney.
一只漂亮的肥鸽子
A nice, fat pigeon?
太神奇了 薇玛
Isn't it wonderful, Wilma...
弗雷德和你妈妈怎么和好了
how Fred and your mother have made up?
我也不知道啊 贝蒂 昨晚我妈回来后
I'll say, Betty. Last night, Mother came home
就说她这些年来错怪弗雷德了
and said she had Fred all wrong for years
说弗雷德是个很好的人
that Fred is really a wonderful man.
看看他们 亲密无间
Look at them out there. Real chums.
真是令人愉快啊
It's the nicest thing that ever happened.
我真幸福 简直要飙泪了
I'm so happy, I could cry.
你看 丈母娘 亲
You see, Mother-in-law, dear...
这些年来你真的错怪我了
how wrong you were about me all these years?
是啊 真抱歉那样的评判你 孩子
Yes, and I'm so sorry I misjudged you, son.
弗雷德 我今晚准备去开计程车
Fred, I'm gonna take the taxi tonight.
可能带上这个 我也能逮只肥鸽子
Maybe with this disguise, I'll catch a fat pigeon
像你昨晚那样挣25块
with $25 like you did last night.
肥鸽子
Fat pigeon?
薇玛 看看 他们又打起来了
Wilma, look. They're at it again.
不要啊
Oh, no!
让你肥鸽子
I'll "Fat pigeon" You.
你怎么还不回你自己家
Why don't you go home where you belong?
贝蒂 我开始慢慢觉得
Betty, it slowly dawns on me that
他俩打架时候是乐在其中的
those two are happiest when they're fighting.
我准备好了就回家
I'll go home when I'm ready.
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
看我不拿笤帚打死你
I'll lower the broom on you.
住手
Cut it out!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表