剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
来 抽根烟吧
Here. Have a cigar.
巴尼昨天晚上在和花店的人打牌
Barney played poker with the florist last night.
然后他赢了那个花环
And he won that thing?
他当时可以选 一个是"安息吧"
Well, he had a choice. It was either that one, "Rest in peace"
另外一个是"一路顺风 山姆和史黛拉"
or, "Bon voyage, Sam and Stella."
弗雷德 你现在一定很开心
Yes, sir. Fred, you sure must be a happy man.
没错 巴尼 我又开心又幸运
I sure am, Barney. A happy man and a lucky man.
美丽的妻子 美丽的女儿
A beautiful wife, a beautiful little daughter
还有可爱的朋友们
and beautiful friends.
生活真是美好啊
Life can be beautiful.
-是吧 弗雷德 -没错 平静又满足
- Right, Fred? - Right. Peace and contentment.
这就是我的生活 完美的平静和满足
That's what I got, perfect peace and contentment.
好了 防火护林熊[美国防火标志]
Okay, smokey the bear,
把烟交出来
let's have those cigars.
第一条规矩
Rule number one:
不准在有孩子的地方抽烟
No smoking in the same house with the baby.
你们听清楚了没有
Do I make myself clear?
听清楚了
Yes, sir.
第二条规矩 不允许有花
Rule number two: No flowers.
任何可能会与孩子接触的东西
Anything that might come in contact with this baby
都必须经过消毒
must be sterilized.
等一下 我熬了个通宵才赢得那个花环
Now wait a minute. I stayed up all night winning those flowers.
这个东西充满了细菌 脏的要死
This thing is crawling with germs. It's dirty.
我不喜欢这样
I resent that.
薇玛 她是从哪来的
Wilma, where did she come from?
她就是那个保姆 弗雷德
She's the nurse, Fred.
我妈妈派她来照顾小孩和我们的
Mother sent her to take care of the baby and us.
你妈妈派来的
Your mother sent her?
但是 薇玛 她把巴尼
But, Wilma, she threw out pebbles' flowers
送给卵石的花环给扔了
that Barney brought her.
她不能这样为所欲为 侮辱我的朋友
She can't just start taking over and insulting our friends.
我是来干活的
I'm here to do a job.
这意味着我们必须要遵守规定
And that means we stick to the rules.
是吗
Is that so?
如果那个花环不能留下 那我也走了
If those flowers have to go, I go.
这就是第三条规矩 谢绝访客
Which brings us to Rule number three: No visitors!
-薇玛 你听到了吗 -没事 弗雷德
- Wilma, did you hear that? - That's all right, Fred.
反正我们也该离开了
It's time for us to go, anyway.
薇玛 帮帮忙啊
Wilma, say something.
一路顺风 山姆和史黛拉
Bon voyage, Sam and Stella.
早上好 宝贝
Good morning, sweetheart.
早上好 弗雷德
Good morning, Fred.
过来吧 亲爱的
Come in, dear.
早上好 我美丽的可爱的...
And good morning to you, my beautiful, precious, little...
燧石族先生 你在用什么抱婴儿
Mr. Flintstone, what have you got on that baby?
-你说什么 -你满是细菌的双手
- What, what? I don't know. - Your germy hands, that's what!
-燧石族先生 你还没消毒呢 -天哪
- You, Mr. Flintstone, are not antiseptic. - Oh, boy.
把她放下 经过我许可你才能抱她
Put her down till I say different.
-这是第四条规矩 -好的 保姆
- That's Rule number four. - Yes, Nurse.
薇玛 我不想让你生气
Look, Wilma, I don't want to get you upset
但是那个女人简直就是疯子
but that woman is a nut.
弗雷德 就一周而已 总要个人帮忙的
Fred, it's just for a week. We have to have someone.
不是有我在吗 我请一周假好了
So we've got me, don't we? I'll get a week off from work.
但是 弗雷德...
But, Fred...
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're going to say:
我对照顾婴儿一无所知 是吧
I don't know anything about all of this, right?
没错
Right.
根据之前的经验 这并不会阻止我成为专家
Has that ever stopped me from being an expert before?
不 弗雷德 我担心的就是这个
No, Fred. That's what I'm afraid of.
现在 燧石族先生
Now then, Mr. Flintstone,
我们来装备一下
we'll just fix it so you can have
这样你就可以好好抱着你的女儿了
a nice visit with your daughter.
听好了 无名氏女士
Now listen, Miss whatever-your-name-is,
我想什么时候看我的女儿...
I'll visit my daughter anytime I...
你这是干什么
Hey, what's the big idea!
你现在可以去看你的女儿了 燧石族先生
Now you're ready for your visit, Mr. Flintstone.
薇玛
Wilma!
-快去 弗雷德 -好吧
- Go ahead, Fred. - All right!
你好 宝贝 爸爸来跟你玩了
Hello, sweetheart. Your daddy's come to play with you.
够了 燧石族先生 你吓到她了
That's enough, Mr. Flintstone. You went and frightened her.
出去
Out!
那个大坏蛋吓到卵石了吗
Did big bad man frighten Pebbles?
我受够了 我要出去了
That does it! I'm getting out of here.
要怎么把这个取下来
How do you get this thing off?
我要到巴尼那去 让他帮我
I'm going to go over and get Barney to help me.
迪诺宝贝 走吧 我们到巴尼家去
Hiya, Dino-boy. Come on, let's take a walk over to Barney's.
迪诺 你也不认识我了
Dino! Don't you know me either?
我最好赶紧把这个东西取下来
I'd better get this thing off fast.
再见 巴尼 我会在午餐之前回来
Goodbye, Barney. I'll be home before lunch.
贝蒂 是我 弗雷德
It's me, Betty. Fred!
说实话 弗雷德
Honestly, Fred,
你现在来玩万圣节的把戏是不是晚了点
aren't you a little late for Halloween jokes?
巴尼 外面有个小朋友找你玩
Barney, you've got a little friend out here
不给糖就捣蛋的游戏
playing trick or treat.
是本·梅西医生
It's Dr. Ben Masey!
我在电视上看到过你
I've seen you on TV.
医生 我的肩膀有时会刺痛
Hey, listen, Doc, I got this shooting pain in my shoulder.
你要是继续开我玩笑
Look, I'll give you a shooting
我就让你的脑袋刺痛
pain in your head if your don't cut the comedy.
-帮我把这个弄下来 -好的 弗雷德
- Get me out of this thing. - Sure, Fred.
-你还好吧 -好什么好
- Hey, what's up? - What's up?
那个飞扬跋扈喋喋不休的母雷龙
Any more interference from that domineering
要是再敢对我指手画脚 我就要她好看
loudmouth female brontosaurus, and she'll be what's up.
送她上西天
Right into space.
-薇玛的妈妈回来了 -不是
- Wilma's mother's back? - Of course not!
我说的是那个精神病院的消毒疯子
I'm talking about that antiseptic refugee from the psycho ward!
那个保姆 恐岩女士
The nurse, Miss Frightenshale.
那个保姆还在 你还没把她炒掉吗
Is that nurse still there? You haven't fired her yet?
现在还不行 我还得做些准备工作
Not yet. No, I got some homework to do first.
我是不是把岩石医生的书忘这了
Did I leave that Dr. Rock baby book over here, Barney?
没错 弗雷德 给你
Yeah, Fred. Here it is.
第一章 给婴儿喂食
Yeah. "Chapter 1: Feeding the Infant."
好的 兄弟 我们开始干活吧
Okay, buddy-boy, let's get to work.
我不明白 弗雷德
I don't get it, Fred.
你会明白的 快来
You will. Come here.
弗雷德 要是有人进来了怎么办
But... but... Fred, suppose someone walks in?
把嘴闭上快喝 巴尼
Shut up and drink, Barney.
我要看看我做的对不对
I got to see if I'm doing this right.
让我看看 托起头 扶住后背
Now, let's see. "Head elevated, back supported,
奶瓶倾斜 这样牛奶就会顺畅地流出
bottle tipped, so milk flows freely."
牛奶是不是顺畅地流出 巴尼
Is the milk flowing freely, Barney?
差不多
I'll say.
舒缓的情绪很重要 好的
"Relaxed attitude important." Okay.
表达关爱的好时机
"Good time for affectionate play."
停下 弗雷德 快停下
Come on, Fred. Cut it out. Quit it.
让我看看 我们搞定了喂食
Let's see now. We covered feeding,
配奶 还有瓶子消毒
formula, and bottle sterilizing...
接下来看第四章
which brings us to Chapter 4.
如果事情如我所料的话 弗雷德
If it's what I think it is, Fred,
你最好另找个男孩
you better get yourself another boy!
巴尼 你怎么能在这个时候抛弃我
Barney, you can't run out on me now.
友情是一回事 弗雷德
Friendship is one thing, Fred,
但是遇到换尿布这种事情
but when it comes to changing diapers,
我实在无能为力
I draw the line.
好吧 帮我读一下说明吧
Okay. Okay. Just read me the instructions.
过来 迪诺 快过来
Here, Dino. Here, Dino. Come on, boy!
好的 迪诺
All right, Dino-boy.
听我的话 扮演一下婴儿好吗
Be a good dog and act like a baby, will you, please?
乖孩子迪诺
Good boy, Dino.
巴尼 书上是怎么说的
All right, Barney, what does the book say now?
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表