剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
Turn it to the next channel.
好的 我好像有点走神了
Yeah, sure. I guess I got carried away.
摔跤场里有一个小婴儿
There's a baby in the ring!
小婴儿
A baby?
是的 在她受伤之前
Yes. And somebody better get her out of there,
最好有人把她抱出来
before she gets hurt.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 摔跤比赛现场有个小婴儿
Girls, there's a baby at the wrestling match.
小婴儿 在摔跤比赛现场
A baby? At a wrestling match?
这倒霉孩子的父母可真行
That poor kid must have some parents.
她好可爱 长得好像卵石
Say, she's cute. Looks like Pebbles.
她就是卵石
It is Pebbles!
不可能的 薇玛 卵石跟弗雷德在家呢
It can't be, Wilma. Pebbles is home with Fred.
有人正在追那个小婴儿 应该是她爸爸
And there goes somebody after the baby. Probably the father.
卵石 到这儿来
Pebbles, come here.
摔跤场可不是小婴儿待的地方
The ring is no place for a baby.
我先走了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我要去救孩子
Excuse me, girls! I've got a baby to rescue...
还要把我丈夫碎尸万段
and a husband to pulverize.
等等我 薇玛
Wait for me, Wilma!
我不知道你们怎么想 观众们 但依我看
I don't know about you, viewers, but as far as I'm concerned...
这小婴儿才是新的冠军
the baby is the new champion.
到爸爸这儿来 卵石
Come to Daddy, Pebbles.
比赛反正已经结束了
The fights are over anyway.
该回家了
Time to go home.
让我们给新的冠军卵石三次欢呼
Three cheers for Pebbles, the new champ!
卵石万岁 卵石万岁 卵石万岁
Rah! Rah! Rah! Pebbles! Pebbles! Pebbles!
万岁
Hooray!
吹矫? 卵石 他们喜欢你
See that, Pebbles? They like you!
别让那个男人落在我手里
Wait till I get my hands on that man.
你能想象把小婴儿带到摔跤比赛这种事吗
Can you imagine taking a baby to a wrestling match?
基岩村运动场
看起来空无一人呢 我得进去看看
It looks pretty deserted. I'd better go in and check.
摔跤比赛已经结束了 所有人都走了
The wrestling match is over, and everybody has gone!
快点 我们快回家
Quick! Let's go home!
我们到家了 亲爱的宝贝
Home again, precious.
爸爸现在要哄你睡觉觉了
Now Daddy will get you to beddy-bye.
还好你在薇玛之前回来了
It's a good thing you got home before Wilma.
你什么意思 "还好"
What do you mean, "It's a good thing"?
你是在暗示我怕薇玛知道
Are you suggesting I'm afraid
我带卵石去看摔跤比赛了吗
to have Wilma know I took Pebbles to the wrestling match?
听着 巴尼 我才是一家之主
Listen, Barney, I am boss in my family.
我可以为所欲为
I do what I want when I want.
当然了 弗雷德
Sure, Fred.
弗雷德 你之前去哪儿了
Fred, where have you been?
薇玛 是这样的 我...
Well, Wilma, you see, I...
巴尼 我要狠狠揍你一顿
Barney, I'm going to wallop you so hard...
薇玛回来了 快点 藏起来
It is Wilma. Quick, Operation Hide!
回见了 弗雷德
See you later, Fred.
睡吧 卵石 快点
Go to sleep, Pebbles, quick.
弗雷德
Fred?
他睡着了 薇玛
He's fast asleep, Wilma.
-她没事 -谢天谢地
- She's all right. - Thank goodness.
-明天见 薇玛 -晚安 贝蒂
- I'll see you tomorrow, Wilma. - Good night, Betty.
回来啦 薇玛
Home already, Wilma?
玩得还开心吗
Did you have a good time?
我正要问你同样的问题呢
That's just what I was going to ask you.
你今晚过得怎么样啊 弗雷德
How was your evening, Fred?
卵石给你添麻烦了吗
Did Pebbles give you any trouble?
没有 完全没有 薇玛
No. Not a bit, Wilma.
就好像她不在这儿一样
It was just as if she wasn't here.
没有发生任何不寻常的事吗
And nothing unusual happened?
你没有因为某些原因出门吧
You didn't leave the house for any reason, did you?
出门
Leave the house?
我为什么要出门呢
Now, why should I do that?
-我想说...-怎么了
- I mean... - Yes?
我想说我没法对你撒谎 薇玛
I mean I can't lie to you, Wilma.
我带卵石去了摔跤比赛
I took Pebbles to the wrestling match.
好样的 爸爸
Attaboy, Daddy.
我就知道你不会对妈妈撒谎的
I knew you wouldn't lie to Mommy.
卵石 你怎么下床了
Pebbles, what are you doing out of bed?
弗雷德 我很高兴你说了实话
Fred, I'm glad you told the truth
因为我在电视上看到你在摔跤比赛现场了
because I saw you at the wrestling match on television.
真的吗 你不生气吗
You did? And you're not mad?
我当然生气了
Of course I'm mad
但只要卵石平安无事
but as long as nothing happened to Pebbles,
我就可以原谅你
I guess I can forgive you.
薇玛 你真是万里挑一的好女人
Wilma, you are one in a million.
你看到卵石在竞技场引起的轰动了吗
Did you see what a hit Pebbles made in the arena?
他们把她称作新的冠军 是不是 卵石
They called her the new champ, huh, Pebbles?
她在挟我的头 她真是个冠军
She's got a headlock on me! She's a champ, all right!
我怎么能不是冠军呢
Why shouldn't I be a champ?
我来自冠军之家 不是吗
I come from championship stock, don't I?
真可爱
That's cute.
好了 巴尼
All right, Barney,
不管你藏在哪儿 都出来吧
come on out, wherever you are.
巴尼 你在哪儿
Barney, where are you?
抱着卵石 薇玛 我去接电♥话♥
Hold Pebbles, Wilma. I'll get it.
你好
Hello.
弗雷德 我是巴尼
Fred, this is Barney.
听着 今晚的事 你最好告诉薇玛实话
Look, you better tell Wilma the truth about tonight.
贝蒂说她在电视上看到你了
Betty says she saw you on television.
我知道 巴尼 我...
I know, Barney. I...
巴尼
Barney?
薇玛 她会说话了
Wilma, Wilma, she talked!
她...
She...
她...她...她...
She... She... She...
妈妈 爸爸 快醒醒
Mama, Dada. Go boop boop.
露天影院
正在放映 《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
薇玛
Wilma!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表