剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
是啊 让我们赶紧把他处理掉
Yeah, let's get rid of him.
-什么情况 -等一下 伙计们
- What's the idea? - Just a minute, fellas.
你们要是再敢这样
I'd like to see you try that again,
我就去起诉你们 自作聪明的家伙们
wise guy. I ought to sue you.
我就是要这么做 起诉你们
That's what I'll do. I'll sue you.
弗雷德 弗雷德
Fred! Fred!
-怎么了 巴尼 -快从我背上下来
- What's the matter, Barney? - Get off my back.
没用的 巴尼 我放弃了
It's no use, Barney. I give up.
我只好告诉特克斯叔叔真♥相♥了
I'll just have to tell Uncle Tex the truth.
根本就没有小特克斯
There is no Little Tex.
太糟了 弗雷德 我希望我能帮上忙
That's too bad, Fred. I wish there was something I could do.
你说什么 巴尼
What did you say, Barney?
我说"我希望我能帮上忙"
I said, "I wish there was something I could do."
公共汽车站
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
来吧 朋友 你的确能帮上忙
Come on, pal, there is something you can do.
把我放下来 弗雷德 把我放下来
Put me down, Fred. Put me down.
这种找男人的方法不错嘛 我也要试试
Not a bad way to catch a man. I'll have to try that.
戏服
这样就行了 先生
This'll work fine, mister.
过几天我就还回来 再见
I'll return it in a few days. So long.
没错 这个方法一定会成功
Yes, sir, this is gonna work just fine.
弗雷德 这太荒唐了
Fred, this is ridiculous.
你说了你希望可以帮到我 不是吗
You said you wished you could help me, didn't you?
是的 但这帮过头了 我要从这里出去
Yeah but not this much. I'm getting outta here.
-不可以 -我要出去
- No, you don't. - Yes, I am.
你敢踢我 回到婴儿车里去
Kick me, will you? Get back in the carriage.
不要挟我头啊
Not the headlock.
-把我放下来 -回到婴儿车里去
- Put me down. - Get back in that carriage.
好好待在里面
And stay in there.
虎毒还不食子 你怎么这么狠
What kind of a father are you to treat a poor baby like that?
事情不是表面上那样 女士
It ain't like it looks, lady.
我不是他爸爸
I'm not his father.
不是他的父亲 胆大妄为 接我一招
Not his father? Why of all the nerve. Take that...
再一招 再一招
and that and this...
你个禽兽
You monster.
我要被岩石包打死了
Those rock purses are murder.
别打了
Take it easy.
本以为为了孩子 两夫妻不至于厮杀呢
You'd think for the kid's sake, they'd try to get along.
我觉得我们甩掉她了 巴尼
I think we lost her, Barney.
我要甩掉你了
And I'm gonna lose you.
天啊 那个老太太真能跑
Boy, that old girl can sure run.
这经历太可怕了
What a terrifying experience.
-弗雷德 -小声点 也许她就在附近呢
- Hey, Fred. - Quiet she might still be around.
弗雷德 救命 我停不下来了
Fred, help. I can't stop.
弗雷德 快点救救我
Do something, Fred. Quick.
巴尼 快回来
Barney, come back here.
你在搞什么
What do you think you're doing?
救命
Help.
我求求你了 巴尼 快停下
For crying out loud, Barney. Cut it out.
你在做什么 要把我的一切都毁了吗
What are you trying to do, spoil everything for me?
高速公路入口
-快让婴儿车停下 弗雷德 -不是吧
- Stop the carriage, Fred. - Oh, no.
他要上高速公路了 坚持住巴尼 我来了
He's going on the freeway. Hold on, Barney. I'm coming.
弗雷德 快想个办法
Come on, Fred, think of something.
这很危险
This could be dangerous.
减速啊 巴尼
Slow down, Barney. Slow down.
天啊 看你出的好主意
Oh, boy. You and your great ideas.
出口匝道
他去哪儿了 巴尼 你在哪儿
Now where did he go? Barney, where are you?
弗雷德 你不该把我拦下来的
Gee, Fred, you shouldn't have stopped me.
我正开始享受坐婴儿车的乐趣呢
I was starting to enjoy the ride.
巴尼 你个胖子 要压断我脆弱的背了
Barney, that is the camel that broke my straw back.
赶紧给我下来 赶紧走
Now get off of me and get out of here.
但是 弗雷德
But, Fred...
别跟我说"但是 弗雷德"
Don't but-Fred me.
你跟我不再是朋友了 我们现在是敌人
You and I are through as friends. We are now enemies.
没错 就是敌人 总算感觉好些了
Yes, we are. And I feel better already.
-再见 敌人 -再见 弗雷德
- Goodbye, enemy. - Goodbye, Fred.
我是说 "敌人" 我无所谓
I mean, "Enemy." No hard feelings.
替我问候你的特克斯叔叔 好吗
Say hello to your Uncle Tex for me, will you?
我的天啊 特克斯叔叔
Oh, my gosh. Uncle Tex!
巴尼 等一下 老朋友
Barney, wait a minute. Old pal.
巴尼 求求你了 求你答应了吧
Look, Barney, I'm begging you. Say you'll do it.
-不行 -求你了 朋友
- No. - Please, pal.
-穿三角裤太蠢了 -天啊
- I feel silly in these three-corner shorts. - Oh, boy.
我还一直以为你是我的朋友
And I always thought of you as my pal.
我的伙伴 我的知己呢
My buddy. My bosom friend.
但当你有机会去证明这件事的时候
But when you have a chance to prove it,
你却背弃了我
you turn your back on me.
别说了 弗雷德 你的话让我心碎
Stop it, Fred. You're breaking my heart.
这么说你答应了 你同意假扮小特克斯
You mean you'll do it? You'll be Little Tex?
我有一个条件
On one condition.
等你继承了遗产
When you get your inheritance.
你会把欠我的那10美元还我吗
Will you pay me the $10 you owe me?
我保证 巴尼 一言为定
It's a promise, Barney. Put her there, son.
嗨 薇玛 你能休息5分钟吗
Hi, Wilma. Can you take five?
巴不得呢
It would be a pleasure.
我丈夫一下午都不见人影
That husband of mine has been gone all
让我一个人包揽打理草坪的活
afternoon and left all the yard work for me.
你觉得他能说服别人借他一个婴儿吗
Do you think he talked anyone into loaning him a baby?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
-你好 薇玛 -弗雷德
- Hi, Wilma. - Fred.
很抱歉我走了这么长时间
Sorry to be gone so long.
但这次我老弗又马到成功啦
But old Freddy boy did it again.
我们的麻烦解决了
Our troubles are over.
你说什么呢 你从哪儿拿的那个婴儿车
What are you talking about? Where'd you get that carriage?
还有巴尼去哪儿了
And where's Barney?
女士们 我想给你们看一下
Girls, I want you to meet
我们家的最新成员
the latest addition to our family.
小特克斯·燧石族
Little Tex Flintstone.
薇玛 快醒醒 亲爱的
Come on, Wilma. Open your eyes, sweetheart.
看 是我呀 弗雷德
See? It's me, Fred.
弗雷德 是弗雷德
Fred. Oh, yeah, Fred.
贝蒂 醒一醒 快看 是我啊
Betty, wake up. Wake up. Look, it's me.
贝蒂又晕过去了 弗雷德
Betty's out again, Fred.
那个东西又出现了
There's that thing again.
巴尼 你能闭上嘴回屋里去吗
Barney, will you shut up and go in the house,
这样我才能把她们叫起来
so I can get them on their feet.
薇玛 我不想为难你们
I am not being unreasonable, Wilma.
但不会有妻子愿意丈夫穿成这样招摇过市
But no wife wants her husband to go around looking like that.
我承认巴尼看上去很傻 但只要这几天就好
I admit Barney looks ridiculous. But it's only for a few days.
就在特克斯叔叔在这里的时候
Just while Uncle Tex is here.
贝蒂 如果特克斯叔叔找不到小特克斯
Betty, Fred will be disinherited,
弗雷德就没办法继承财产了
if Uncle Tex don't find a Little Tex.
我就再也拿不回我的10块钱了
And I'll never get my $10 back.
好吧 如果你想帮弗雷德 我不介意
All right, if you want to help Fred, it's okay with me.
谢了 贝蒂 你真够朋友
Thanks, Betty. You're a real pal.
我来接
I'll get it.
喂
Hello?
-是薇玛吗 -是的 你是
- Is this Wilma? - Yes. And who's this?
我是弗雷德的叔叔大特克斯
I'm Fred's Uncle, Big Tex.
电♥话♥亭
跟你说一声 我在去你家的路上
I'm just a hoot and a holler down the road from you.
我迫不及待的想见你和小特克斯
I'm sure anxious to meet up with you and Little Tex.
一会儿见 薇玛宝宝
See you in a few minutes, Wilma baby.
薇玛 那是谁
Who was it, Wilma?
你的特克斯叔叔 他马上就到了
It's your Uncle Tex. He'll be here in a few minutes.
-特克斯叔叔 -马上就到了
- Uncle Tex? - In a few minutes?
快 巴尼快到婴儿车里去
Quick, Barney, in the carriage.
别忘了像婴儿一样说话
Don't forget to talk baby talk.
我不确定我是不是想这么干了 弗雷德
I don't know if I want to go through with this, Fred.
事已至此 无法回头了
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表