剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
Here's the evening paper, Mother-in-law, dear.
您先看
You read it first.
坐我的椅子吧 丈母娘 亲
Take my chair, Mother-in-law, dear.
我坐箱子上就行
I will sit on a box.
我坚持 丈母娘 亲
But I insist, Mother-in-law, dear.
最大的这块肉排给您
You take the biggest steak.
弗雷德 谢谢你对妈妈这么好
Fred, I want to thank you for being so nice to Mother.
我在努力 薇玛 非常努力
I'm trying, Wilma. I'm trying hard.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, dear.
我想你已经获得她的肯定了
I think you are winning her over.
希望如此
I sure hope so.
你怎么不看路啊 笨蛋
Why don't you look where you're going, clumsy?
对不起 丈母娘 亲
I'm sorry, Mother-in-law, dear.
我没想到您会伸脚出来
I didn't expect you to stick your foot out.
我爱我的丈母娘
I love my mother-in-law.
昨晚的比赛怎么样 弗雷德
How'd you like the fight on TV last night, Fred?
我没看 巴尼
I didn't see it, Barney.
薇玛的妈妈不喜欢看人打架
Wilma's mother doesn't like to watch other people fighting.
反正你俩从没和睦过 担心什么
You two never did get along, Fred, so why worry?
其实我担心的是
What really worries me is
从哪挣点钱去买♥♥薇玛想要的婴儿床
how I'm gonna afford the baby crib Wilma wants.
要25美元呢
It costs $25.
那个 弗雷德
Hey, Fred...
查理·巨石族 那个计程车司机
Charlie Boulder, the cabdriver,
他只白天工作
he works only in the daytime.
他肯定同意让你晚上用他的车
I bet he'd let you use his hack at night,
这样你就可以挣点外快
so you can make some extra money.
不行 巴尼 那样不行
No, Barney, that's out.
会有人看见我开计程车
Somebody would see me driving the cab...
然后告诉薇玛或者我的老板石板先生
and tell Wilma or my boss Mr. Slate.
他们都不想让我做兼♥职♥
Neither one of them wants me to be holding down two jobs.
那么弗雷德
Well, Fred...
唯一两全的办法
the only way around that
就是你开计程车时候伪装一下
is to disguise yourself while driving.
带个假胡子什么的
You know, wear a false mustache.
-巴尼 真是好主意 -是吗
- Barney, that's a great idea! - It is?
当然
Absolutely.
今晚我会告诉薇玛 我要出去转转
Tonight, I'll tell Wilma I'm going out to cruise around.
其实也不是假话
Which will be the truth.
除非她以为转转指的是散步
Only she'll think I mean a walk.
要不了几个晚上 就能挣到婴儿床了
In a couple of nights, I ought to make enough to buy the crib.
幸好天不太冷 小白
Good thing the weather's warm, Whitey.
你说得对 小黑
You said it, Blackie.
我出去透透气
I think I'll go get some fresh air...
到处转一会儿
cruise around town a little.
这就行了
Just like that?
什么行了 妈妈
Just like what, Mother?
-他居然要出去转转 -还能怎样
- He's gone to cruise around. - So what?
丈夫应该待在家
A husband's place is home,
当妻子需要的时候陪伴着她
beside his wife, when she's expecting.
而不是不知道跟谁一起去哪野
Not cruising around who knows where with who knows who.
这才行
That's "So what."
妈妈 弗雷德对你很友善
Mother, Fred's been very nice to you
而你却一直跟他对着干
and all you do is pick on him.
我不想再听下去了
I don't wish to hear anymore.
要是你没有那个精力
If you haven't the gumption
去告诉你的丈夫该做什么 我有精力
to tell that husband of yours off, I have.
抛下老婆自己去潇洒
Deserting her to have a good time.
我去改改他的坏毛病
I'll straighten him out.
巴尼 出来一下 让你看点东西
Barney, come on outside a minute. I got something to show you.
我来了 弗雷德 你在哪
Here I am, Fred. Where are you?
打车吗 先生
Taxi, mister?
-是你吗 弗雷德 -是我 马克
- Is that you, Fred? - It's me, Mac.
弗雷德·燧石族叫的计程车
Fred Flintstone's Taxi Service.
弗雷德 这个伪装太神了
Wow, Fred. That disguise is terrific.
车就在那边 我已经准备好了
The taxi's around the corner. I'm all set to roll.
打车吗 先生
Taxi, mister?
祝好运 弗雷德 打车吗 先生
Good luck, Fred. Taxi, mister?
恐怕靠走路是找不到那个
I'll never find that
没用的弗雷德·燧石族了
no-good Fred Flintstone on foot.
有辆车 计程车
Here comes a cab. Taxi.
第一桶金来了
There's my first fare.
是薇玛的妈妈 反正谁的钱都是挣
It's Wilma's mother. Her money's as good as anyone's.
女士 上车请小心
Okay, lady, watch your step.
小心你自己吧 海象
Watch your own, you walrus.
天啊 我喜欢她
Boy, I like her.
我喜欢我亲爱的小个子丈母娘
I like my sweet little old mother-in-law.
去哪 女士
Where to, lady?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
你认识弗雷德·燧石族吗
Do you know a Fred Flintstone?
认识 女士 大家都认识他
Sure, lady. Everybody knows Fred Flintstone.
大好人
Swell fellow.
带我去他可能会去的任何地方
I want you to drive me to wherever he might be hanging out.
看来她是想出婴儿床的钱了
She's asking to help pay for the baby's crib.
女士 弗雷德·燧石族经常在
Well, lady, Fred Flintstone spends a lot of time
水牛会所花大把时间
at the Water Buffalo Lodge.
还花大笔钱吧 毫无疑问
And a lot of money, too, no doubt.
-带我去那 -好的 太太
- Take me there. - Yes, ma'am.
去那的路可不太平坦
And I know a bumpy road to it.
慢点 你这疯疯癫癫的海象
Slow down, you crazy walrus.
到了 这就是水牛忠诚令协会
Here you are. Loyal Order of Water Buffalo.
-我马上回来 -请尽快 女士
- I'll be right back. - Hurry it up, lady.
计价器可没有停
The meter keeps running.
现在已经一块三毛五了
It's run up $1.35 already.
照这速度 我亲爱的丈母娘
At this rate, my dear mother-in-law
可能会把婴儿床的全款都付了哦
may go all the way for the baby crib.
燧石族不在这里 他还常去哪里
Flintstone isn't there. Where else does he hang out?
女士 有时他会去打打桌球
Well, lady, sometimes he shoots a game of pool.
-带我去桌球室 -好的 太太
- Take me to the pool parlor. - Yes, ma'am.
这里就没有一条好路吗
Aren't there any paved roads in this town?
这是条捷径 女士
This is a shortcut, lady.
我们到了 女士 这里就是基岩桌球室
Here we are, lady. Bedrock Pool Parlor.
他不在这
Well, he's not here.
像燧石族那样的桌球高手
A good pool player like Flintstone
迟早都会来的
is bound to show up sooner or later.
最好等一会儿
You better wait.
弗雷德·燧石族是桌球高手
Fred Flintstone, a good pool player?
连我都能打败那个猪油桶
Why even I could beat that tub of lard.
或许咱们等的时候可以打一局
Perhaps while we're waiting, you'd care to shoot a game?
和你
With you?
每个像你这样的计程车司机
Anybody who drives a cab the way you do
打桌球都不堪一击
should be a pushover at this game.
她这不是自讨苦吃吗
Boy, is she asking for it?
就是为了好玩
Just to make it interesting...
咱们赌车费吧 加倍或者一笔勾销
I'll play you double or nothing for what's on the meter.
就按你说的 女士
Just as you say, lady.
这头老海象还不知道吧
Little does the old walrus know
桌球就是我发明的
I practically invented this game.
一个洞里进球最多的赢 好吧
The most balls out of one rack, okay?
就按你说的 女士
Okay, just as you say, lady.
顾客就是上帝
The customer is always right.
我把这叫做"跟着领导走"
I call that my "Follow the leader" Shot.
我把这叫运气 毛脸怪
And I call it luck, fur face.
现在你欠我六块八毛四了
That's $6.84 you owe me now.
知道了 走吧 去别的地方
I know. Come on. Let's get going.
我还是得继续找我那一无是处的女婿
I've still got to find that no-good son-in-law of mine.
燧石族先生还经常去保龄馆
Another place Mr. Flintstone goes is the bowling alley.
-就去那 -好的 女士
- Drive me there. - Okay, lady.
基岩保龄球馆到了 女士
Bedrock Bowl, lady.
要是我的乖女婿被我找到了
When I find that son-in-law of mine
他肯定会后悔没待在家
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表