剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
太好了 你们会喜欢阿诺德的
Good. You'll enjoy Arnold.
他是个很机灵的小男孩
He's such a bright little boy.
记住 巴尼 装作你什么都不知道
Now, remember, Barney, act like you don't know nothing.
-放心吧 弗雷德 -放松点
- You can trust me, Fred. - Be real casual.
-好的 -我们进去吧
- Right. - Okay, let's go in.
薇玛 亲爱的 你好吗 宝贝
Wilma, sweetheart. How do you feel, baby?
-你怎么能站在地上 -要不然呢
- What are you doing on your feet? - Standing. What else?
站着 这不太好吧
Standing? Do you suppose that's wise?
万一你滑倒 绊倒 或者抽筋了呢
Suppose you fall, or trip, or get a charley horse.
亲爱的 你最好坐下 以防万一
Come on, honey. You better sit down. Let's not take any chances.
弗雷德 你这是在逗我玩吗
Fred, what is this, a gag?
逗你玩 当然不是
A gag? Of course not.
妻子为丈夫做了那么多
Can't a man show his wife
他不该感恩戴德吗
a little appreciation for all she's done for him?
那她得如何回报呢
And what she's going to do for him.
注意点 巴尼
Ixnay, Barney, lxnay.
受宠若惊 但我要去做午饭了
All this attention is very nice, but I've got to fix lunch.
你今天做得够多了 老婆大人
Tut-tut, you've done enough work today, wifey dear.
-午饭交给我 -可是...
- I will get the lunch. - But...
没有可是 亲爱的
No buts, honey.
巴尼 来给我搭把手吧
Barney, want to give me a hand in the kitchen?
当然 弗雷德
Sure, Fred.
放心吧 薇玛 从现在起一切交给我
Relax, Wilma. I will take care of everything from now on.
我被搞糊涂了 你觉得他是不是病了
I don't get it. Do you suppose he's sick?
我不知道 但不管他怎么了
I don't know, but whatever he's got
我希望巴尼能学着点
I just wish Barney would catch it.
早上好 亲爱的 早餐来了
Good morning, dear. One breakfast coming up.
渡渡鸟蛋 烤仙人掌 布丁还有热巧克力
Dodo-egg Benedict, cactus toast, jelly, and hot chocolate...
全是用爱心做出来的
all prepared with loving hands.
弗雷德 你要把我宠坏了
Fred, you're spoiling me.
这是我第四天享受床上早餐了
This is the fourth day I've had breakfast in bed.
老公只是努力
Hubby is just trying to
让他的爱妻活得更舒服点
make life a little easier for his buttercup.
你需要什么的话 我就在厨房♥ 宝贝
If you want anything, I'll be in the kitchen, baby.
我上班前还有时间擦个地
There's just time to scrub the floor before I go to work.
他真是太惹人爱了
He's such a dear.
要是做饭还好吃多好
If he could only cook.
希望你不介意早上走着去上班 巴尼
I hope you don't mind walking to work these mornings, Barney.
我把车留在家了 怕薇玛会用到
I'm leaving the car at home in case Wilma needs it.
我还适应不了你的变化 弗雷德
I can't get over the way you've changed, Fred.
就像有了善恶双重人格
It's like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
出自《化身博士》
博士发明了药剂 能使人有善恶两种人格
只是你现在总表现善良的一面
Only you're a Jekyll and Jekyll.
我想快当爸爸的人都会这样
I guess all papas-to-be are this way.
你会有种满足感 变得喜欢身边每个人
You get a feeling of contentment. You get to love everybody.
-跟上 赫克托 -是的 老婆大人
- Come on, Hector. - Yes, dear.
-跟上我们 -是的 老婆大人
- Keep up with the rest of us. - Yes, dear.
看呀 巴尼 这一幕多感人
Look, Barney, isn't this touching?
你一定是个既幸福又自豪的男人 先生
You must be a very proud and happy man, sir.
我只是任人拉扯的木偶而已
Well, it's either this or the army.
阿诺德 等等
Hi, Arnold, wait a minute.
别担心 阿诺德
Don't worry, Arnold.
你骗我多交报纸钱的事
I'm not sore because you fast-talked me
我不生气了
into paying more for my papers.
-你不生气了 -是的
- You're not? - No.
你是个聪明的生意人 我很喜欢
You were just being a smart businessman. I like that.
我一直觉得要做好生意
I always felt that success in business
就要懂得愿者上钩的道理
means giving the customer what he deserves.
-你放学后要去打棒球吗 -是的 先生
- You going to play baseball after school? - Yes, sir.
要不要我来指点你一下 阿诺德
How about letting me give you a few pointers, Arnold?
我高中在校队打球时
I was known as Dizzy Flintstone
被称做"速度王燧石族"
when I pitched for the high school team.
天呀 燧石族先生 你愿意吗
Gosh, Mr. Flintstone, would you?
当然 把球和手套给我
Sure. Give me the ball and glove.
给你 先生
Here you are, sir.
我去街对面试着打几下
I'll go across the street and try to hit a few.
这什么情况 弗雷德 我们要去上班
What's the idea, Fred? We got to get to work.
用不了几分钟 巴尼
This'll only take a minute, Barney.
毕竟 我很快就要和我儿子一起打球了
After all, I'll soon be playing ball with my son.
我想先练练手
I want to get in practice.
-准备好了吗 阿诺德 -准备好了
- Ready, Arnold? - Ready.
我先投几个简单的 试着击中球吧
I'll pitch a few easy ones at first. Now, try to hit the ball.
漂亮 阿诺德
Nice one, Arnold.
抱歉燧石族先生 我没打算这么用力的
Excuse me, Mr. Flintstone. I didn't mean to hit it so hard.
没关系 阿诺德 我只是还没准备好
Think nothing of it, Arnold. I just wasn't ready.
留心接下来这一发 我会带上点弧度
Watch out for this next one. I'm gonna put a little curve on it.
我准备好了 燧石族先生
I'm ready, Mr. Flintstone.
我要接住它了
I got it.
我想该换个投手了 弗雷德
I think we better change pitchers, Fred.
我们要输掉这场古老球类比赛了
We're losing the old ball game.
是吗 我只是在热身
Yeah? I'm just warming up.
看这一发
Watch this.
我得先撤了 我上学要迟到了 再见
I got to go now. I'll be late for school. Bye.
胖子 手套白戴的吗
Hey, fatso. You would a baseball glove.
赔我5美元
That'll cost you $5.
那个阿诺德
That Arnold.
我试着去喜欢他 我试着对他友好
I tried to like him. I tried to be nice to him.
但我受够他了
But I can't stand him.
头好疼啊
My head.
超♥市♥
每晚还是弗雷德做饭吗
And Fred is still cooking dinner every night?
家务活他碰都不让我碰
He won't let me lift a finger around the house.
昨晚我想去洗碗 他都生气了
Last night, I tried to wash the dishes, and he actually got mad.
那又怎样 你是想心里愧疚
So what? Which would you rather have?
还是想双手粗糙
A guilty conscience or dishpan hands?
他知道阿诺德要来和你们一起住了吗
Does Fred know about Arnold coming to stay with you?
不 但马上得告诉他了
No. But I'll have to tell him soon.
阿诺德周六就要来了
Arnold's coming over Saturday.
我们把车停在哪了
Where did we leave the car?
请勿将手推车带出停车区
停在角落了
We parked on the corner.
他这是怎么了 你倒是走呀
What's the matter with him? Giddy up, you.
读一下标牌 女士
Read the sign, lady.
请勿将手推车带出停车区
Don't take carts from parking area.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
弗雷德 弗雷德
Fred, Fred.
巴尼
Hi, Barney.
停一下 贝基
Hold it a minute, Becky.
老爸今天怎么样
How's "Big daddy" Today?
还好吧 我觉得
All right, I guess.
怎么了伙计 出什么事了吗
What's the matter, pal? Something wrong?
是的 今天我和我老板聊天
Yeah. I was talking to my boss this morning.
他妻子有4个孩子
His wife's had four kids.
他告诉我她每次生孩子
He told me that every time she has a baby,
他都要给她请个保姆
he has to get a nurse for her.
保姆很贵 她们每天收8美元
And they're expensive. Those nurses get $8 a day.
每天8美元 我可没那么多钱 怎么办
$8 a day. I ain't got that kind of money. What am I gonna do?
别担心 弗雷德 有办法 就会有问题
Take it easy, Fred. For every solution, there's a problem.
你是不是想说 "有问题 就会有办法"
You mean, "For every problem, there's a solution."
是吗 那我祝你找到解决这个问题的办法
Is that so? Then I hope you find the solution to this one.
看在上帝的份上
For the love of...
贝蒂的姐姐生孩子的时候 她从哪找的保姆
When Betty's sister had her baby, where did she get a nurse?
我想起来了 她没请保姆
Come to think of it, she didn't have a nurse.
是她妈妈照顾她
Her mother took care of her.
好 就这么办
Yeah. That's it.
我请薇玛的妈妈来照顾她 这样就不花钱了
I'll get Wilma's mother to look after her. It won't cost a cent.
我现在就打给她
I'll call her right away.
但是弗雷德 你和你岳母关系不太好吧
But Fred, you don't get along with your mother-in-law.
巴尼 现在我的个人感情不重要
Barney, right now, my personal feelings don't count.
我这么做是为了薇玛和我们儿子
I am doing this for Wilma and our son.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表