剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
Well, you can't back out now.
-那是谁 -那一定是特克斯叔叔
- What's that? - That must be Uncle Tex.
他来了 弗雷德 你的特克斯叔叔
He's here, Fred. It's your Uncle Tex.
天哪 只能硬着头皮上了 请进
Boy, here we go. Come in.
-小弗 -你好呀 特克斯叔叔
- Freddy boy. - Hello, Uncle Tex.
小弗 看到你我都要流泪了
You're a sight for sore eyes, Freddy.
握个手吧 我最喜欢的外甥
Put her there, my favorite nephew.
快松手 求你了 特克斯叔叔
No, no, no. Please, Uncle Tex.
别用印度摔跤打我
No Indian wrestling.
-叫叔叔 -叔叔
- Say uncle. - Uncle.
我讨厌这样的人
I hate that kind of man.
特克斯叔叔
And now, Uncle Tex,
我想向你介绍我的妻子 薇玛
I'd like you to meet my wife, Wilma,
和我最亲爱的朋友 贝蒂·粗石族女士
and our dear friend, Mrs. Betty Rubble.
女士们 真漂亮
Charmed, ladies.
你们都是天堂和美丽的化身
You are both the very epitome of heaven and pulchritude.
我错了 我喜欢这样的人
I was wrong. I like that kind of man.
小弗 我想看看和我同名的小宝贝
Freddy, I want to see my little old namesake,
小特克斯
Little Tex.
祝我好运吧 贝蒂
Keep your fingers crossed, Betty.
小特克斯 你确定你想看他
Little Tex. You sure you want to look at him?
我当然想啦 打开吧
Of course I'm sure. Open it up.
好吧 大小特克斯相见
Okay, Big Tex meet Little Tex.
小特克斯
Little Tex.
天哪
Oh, boy.
真的个好宝宝
Now, there's a real baby.
有够健壮的 跟德州老家的一样一样
A big one like everything else is back in Texas.
我挠 我挠 我挠挠挠
Coochie coochie coochie coo coo coo coo.
挠你个大头鬼 自作聪明的家伙
Coochie coochie coo to you, too, wise guy.
人都去哪儿了
Say, where did everybody go?
谁把灯关了
Who turned out the lights?
我们马上就把你弄出来 特克斯叔叔
We'll have it off in a jiffy, Uncle Tex.
别担心
Don't worry.
你在胡闹什么 巴尼
Have you flipped your bonnet, Barney?
特克斯叔叔会生我们气的
Uncle Tex could get mad at us.
你愿意被这样戏弄吗
How would you like to be coochie coochie cooed?
巴尼 忍♥忍♥吧 这对我们所有人都很重要
Okay, okay, Barney, please go along with it. It means a lot to all of us.
好吧 但这可不容易
Okay, but it isn't easy.
加把劲儿 薇玛 使劲儿拉一下
Come on, Wilma, one good pull.
好的 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
-成功了 -确实
- That did it. - That sure did.
特克斯叔叔来了 友好点
Here comes Uncle Tex. Be nice.
要要敢再挠我一次 我就不干了
One coochie, just one coochie, and I'm turning in my suit.
他毕竟是个男孩
He's all boy, Fred.
他受不了那些娘娘腔的逗弄
He don't stand for any of that sissy coochie coo stuff.
来吧 小特克斯
Come on, Little Tex,
慢慢走到大特克斯叔叔这里来
let's see you meander over to Big Uncle Tex.
去吧 慢慢走
Go on. Meander.
-到这里来 对了 -搞什么...
- Come here, boy. That's it. - What the...
我不想这样做 小特克斯
I hate to do this, Little Tex.
但你要学会不去扯
But you gotta learn to keep those big paws
别人的帽子
off of people's hats.
巴尼 我是说 小特克斯 快助手
Barney, I mean, Little Tex. No. No. No.
坏宝宝 坏宝宝
Bad baby. Bad baby.
太没大没小了 小特克斯
Shame on you, Little Tex.
不能打有钱的大特克斯叔叔的屁屁
Mustn't spank rich Uncle Big Tex.
弗雷德 你伤了小特克斯的心 抱抱他
Fred, you hurt Little Tex's feelings. Give him a hug.
再像那样恶作剧 巴尼 我会...
One more trick like that, Barney, and I'Il...
弗雷德 我替你看会儿孩子
I'll take the baby for a while, Fred.
谢谢 贝蒂
Thanks, Betty.
他可真喜欢他的爸爸 是不是
He sure likes his daddy, doesn't he?
听着先生 这对弗雷德和薇玛意义重大
Now look, mister, this means a lot to Fred and Wilma.
别再和特克斯叔叔作对了
So stop antagonizing Uncle Tex.
是他先打我的
He spanked me first.
你先把他的帽子扯下来的
And you pulled his hat down.
现在进去 表现乖一点
Now get back inside and be a nice baby.
我就不该趟这趟浑水的 我尽量忍♥住
Am I sorry I let Fred talk me into this. But I'll try my best.
真乖 忍♥到特克斯叔叔离开就可以了
That's a good sport. It's only until Uncle Tex leaves.
晚饭好了 快来吃饭吧
Dinner is served. Come and get it, everybody.
烤渡渡鸟
Roast dodo bird!
在基岩村
There ain't anybody in Bedrock
没有人比薇玛烤的更好吃了
can fix a better roast dodo bird than Wilma.
再说一遍
You can say that again.
不行 巴尼 不行
Ixnay, Barney, ixnay.
你现在是个宝宝
You're supposed to be a baby.
记得吗 宝宝不吃烤渡渡鸟
Remember? Babies don't eat roast dodo birds.
这碗是给小特克斯的仙人掌糊
Here's a nice bowl of cactus mush for Little Tex.
亲爱的 要吃光哦
Finish it all up, dear.
这会让你和你的爸爸一样又高又壮
It will make you grow big and strong like your daddy.
想吃渡渡鸟
Want dodo bird.
你不能吃渡渡鸟 吃你的糊
Well, you can't have any dodo bird, so eat your mush.
弗雷德 你不能这样惯着他
You shouldn't tolerate disobedience from a child, Fred.
让他把糊吃完
Make him eat his mush.
你说得对 来 吃了这些好吃的糊糊
Yes, you're right. Come on, baby, eat the nice mush.
巴尼 把糊吃了 特克斯叔叔看着呢
Come on, Barney, eat the mush. Uncle Tex is watching.
看爸爸怎么吃
Watch Daddy eat the mush.
爸爸喜欢仙人掌糊 好吃 好吃
Daddy loves cactus mush. Yum, yum.
味道真好
That's delicious.
爸爸好笑
Funny daddy.
爸爸喜欢吃糊
Daddy like mush.
伙计们 不好意思
Excuse me a minute, folks.
我想再带宝宝出去一下
I'll take the baby outside again.
巴尼 我再说最后一遍
Barney, this is the last time I'm going to tell you.
别再给弗雷德添麻烦了
Stop making trouble for Fred.
可我不喜欢吃糊
But I don't like mush.
你这是在阻碍弗雷德继承特克斯叔叔的钱
You're spoiling Fred's chances of inheriting Uncle Tex's money.
你答应要帮他的
And you promised you'd help him.
我可没答应要吃糊
I didn't promise to eat mush.
别管糊了 快去和特克斯叔叔一起玩
Never mind the mush. Go play with Uncle Tex instead.
重新表现得像个宝宝
And start acting like a baby.
等一下 小特克斯
Hold on, Little Tex.
我要向你展示怎么击垮野马
I'm gonna show you how to bust a wild horse.
唯一被击垮的就是我
The only one that's gonna be busted is me.
继续跑 伙计 别让我套住你
Keep running, partner. Don't let me lasso you.
救命 弗雷德 救命
Help. Fred, help.
好样的 小特克斯
Attaboy, Little Tex.
我们成功了 薇玛
Well, we've put it over, Wilma.
特克斯叔叔和小特克斯相处的很融洽
Uncle Tex and Little Tex are hitting it off real well.
感谢上帝
Thank goodness.
特克斯 想兜个风吗
Wanna go for a little ride, Tex?
来吧 没事啦
OK, here we go. Upsy-daisy.
此为扶起跌倒的小孩或将儿童高举时的用语
接住啦 再一次
Got you. Up we go again.
天哪 为了弗雷德我真是仁至义尽啊
Oh boy, what I don't do for that Fred.
举高高
Heave-ho.
够了
That does it.
去他的好朋友 忍♥无可忍♥了
Friends or no friends, I can't take any more of this.
小特克斯 快回来
Little Tex, come back here.
我会扮演尖脚趾的鸭嘴兽
Well, I'll be a horn-toed platypus.
他去了隔壁的车♥库♥
He's going into the garage next door.
听上去是特克斯叔叔的车
That sounds like Uncle Tex's car.
-就是特克斯叔叔 -他走了
- It is Uncle Tex. - He's leaving.
我们的继承权也跑了
There goes our inheritance.
特克斯叔叔 回来 我们再谈谈
Uncle Tex, come back. Let's talk it over.
快 弗雷德 去开车 我们要追上他
Quick, Fred, get our car and let's go after him.
特克斯叔叔就在我后面
Uncle Tex is right behind me.
我一定要甩了那个西部疯男人
I gotta lose that western wild man.
我再也不想当个宝宝了
I can't take any more of this baby stuff.
快回来 小特克斯
Come back here, Little Tex.
-快回来 大特克斯 -看 他在追巴尼
- Come back here, Big Tex. - Look, he's chasing Barney.
巴尼 发生了什么
Barney? Good grief, what happened?
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表