剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
这是你点的餐吗 珀西
Is this what you ordered, Percy?
不亲爱的 我说了要放蛋黄酱的金枪鱼堡
No, no, my dear. I said Terra Tuna with mayonnaise.
不好意思
Sorry.
薇玛 这些人都是谁
Wilma, who are these people?
都是邻居啊 弗雷德
Just some neighbors, Fred.
我们哪来这么多邻居
All these people can't be our neighbors.
是偷渡过来的吧
They must have imported some from overseas.
这些都是你认为我们该认识的人
These are the people you wanted us to know.
我想认识他们 不是想养着他们
I wanted to know them, not support them.
来吧弗雷德 别光站在那儿
Come on, Freddie. Don't just stand there.
把我放下来 这是什么鬼...
Put me down. What the...
大家全都到泳池里来吧
Everybody into the pool.
把我弄上去
Get me out of here.
薇玛
Wilma!
抱歉请稍等 还没轮到您
Sorry. You'll have to wait your turn.
我儿子告诉我您从事建筑行业 燧石族先生
My son tells me you're in construction, Mr. Flintstone.
是的 也可以说我是岩石碎石行业的巨头
Yeah, you might say I'm pretty big in rocks and gravel.
岩石和碎石 听上去太脏乱了
Rocks and gravel? Sounds awfully messy.
我敢肯定他本人不会亲自去工地 雷吉
I'm sure he doesn't actually go down to the place, Reggie.
对吗 燧石族先生
Do you, Mr. Flintstone?
是的 我当然不去
No, no, of course not.
我只是打电♥话♥下发指示
I just phone my instructions in.
说得好像真的一样
Naturally.
那些为了谋生而工作的人
We so rarely have an opportunity
我们几乎没有机会和他们说句话
to talk to someone who actually works for a living.
我也不是必须和他们说话 您懂的
It's not that I need to, you understand.
对我而言 这只是种业余爱好
With me, it's just sort of a hobby.
真受够了 我要回家了 弗雷德
That does it. I'm going home, Fred.
薇玛 等等
Wilma, wait!
等等我 薇玛
Wait for me! Wilma!
面对现实吧 燧石族 薇玛是对的
Let's face it, Flintstone. Wilma's right.
山上的生活不属于我们
We don't belong up on that hill.
我把自己伪装成另一个人
I pretend to be someone I'm not,
把自己变成了一个十足的傻瓜
and make a complete fool of myself.
一个大傻瓜 一个胖大傻
A big fool! A big, fat fool!
谁说不是呢
So who's arguing?
领班
是时候结束了 我要回家去
Quitting time. I'm going straight home
告诉薇玛我们要回到原来的地方
and tell Wilma that we are going back where we belong.
薇玛 我回来了
Wilma, I'm home.
薇玛
Wilma!
这地方简直把陵墓弄得像游乐园一样
This place would make a mausoleum seem like an amusement park.
以前我回到家的时候
Used to be I'd come home,
巴尼一定在扫荡我的冰箱
and Barney would be raiding my icebox.
上行 埃格伯特
Up, Egbert.
卵石会在哭 哭声响亮又美妙
Pebbles would be crying nice and loud.
迪诺会扑到我身上 把我扑倒
Dino would jump all over me and knock me down.
我当时没意识到那是多么美妙
I didn't know how good I had it.
薇玛 我想和你谈谈 我一直在想
Wilma, I want to talk to you. I've been thinking.
不 别告诉我还要跻身更上流的社会了
No. Don't tell me we're going up in the world again.
我可不要住在宫殿里
I refuse to keep house in a palace.
不是跻身向上 薇玛 也不是向下
Not up, Wilma, and not down, either.
回到我们原来的地方
Just back to where we belong.
弗雷德 你是说我们要回家
Fred, you mean, we're going home?
回到贝蒂 巴尼和迪诺身边吗
Back to Betty, Barney and Dino?
如果他们还接受我们的话
If they'll have us.
我太开心了 你怎么改变注意了
I'm so happy. What changed your mind?
你一心决定要给卵石最好的
You were so determined to have the best for Pebbles.
她本来就有最好的
She has the best.
你是她妈妈 不是吗 我是她爸爸
You're her mother, aren't you? And I'm her daddy.
她还需要什么呢
What more does she need?
别无所需 弗雷德
Not a thing, Fred.
我等不及要给贝蒂和巴尼打电♥话♥了
I can't wait to call Betty and tell her right away.
等一下 我们不能回去 我们签了租约
Wait a minute. We can't move back. We signed a lease.
是的 这一点我也想到了
Yeah. I've been thinking about that, too.
明天晚上 我们举办一场盛宴
So tomorrow night, we are gonna have a dinner party.
弗雷德 我已经看到美好未来了
Fred, I can hear those wheels turning now.
真奇怪 雷吉 前面没开灯
Strange, Reggie. No lights on in front.
绕到后面来 各位
Come on around the back, folks.
其他人都在厨房♥
The rest of the company is in the kitchen.
-在厨房♥ -搞什么名堂
- The kitchen? - What in the world?
各位 进来见见我们家人
Hi, folks. Come in and meet the family.
这是我表亲 贝蒂·苏和巴尼·卢
This here's my cousins, Betty Sue and Barney Lou.
-你好呀 -我的上帝
- Howdy. - My word.
你好呀 黑8球进角袋
Howdy. Eight rock in the corner pocket.
-妈妈 -别怕 雷吉
- Mother! - Courage, Reggie.
记住 你是凡·斯莱顿家的人
Remember, you are a Van Slaten.
这次他们花了更多时间才找到我们
Took them longer than usual to find us this time.
找到你们
Find you?
是啊 每次我们搬家
Yeah. Every time we move,
他们都找来和我们一起住
they find us and move in.
为什么
But why?
他们也不崇尚工作
They don't believe in working, either.
既然他们是家人 我们也就得收留他们
And seeing as they're family, we get stuck with them.
这是山上的处事精神
It's the way of the hills.
坐下歇歇吧各位 我们都是一家人
Sit down and relax, folks. We're just one big family.
来 吃点东西吧
Here, have something to eat.
让这畜生走开
Call off this monster.
这里没有畜生 女士
That there ain't no monster, lady.
那是我的狗
That there's my dog.
我们有史以来最好的一只猎鸟犬
Best dang bird dog we ever had.
燧石族先生 我告诉过你
Mr. Flintstone, I told you
不准携带宠物入住
no pets were allowed in this house.
错 他不是宠物 他是我们家庭的一员
Dang, he ain't no pet. He's one of the family.
我们去哪 他就去哪 我们来这...
Where we go, he goes, and we're here...
来这住 他们正大光明地找到了我们
To stay. They found us fair and square.
我们就摆脱不了他们了
We can't get rid of them now.
为什么
Why not?
因为...
Because...
这是山上的规矩
it's the law of the hills!
我们支持山上的规矩
And we upholds the law of the hills!
雷吉 我要这些糟糕的人明天之前离开这
Reggie, I want these awful people out of here by tomorrow.
-全部都走 -我非常同意 妈妈
- All of them. - I quite agree, Mother.
这是你的租约 燧石族
Here's your lease, Flintstone.
我希望你和你的动物园
I expect you and this menagerie
明早之前离开这里
out of here by morning.
救命啊
Help!
去咬他 孩子
Go get him, boy! Yippee!
我有史以来最棒的一只猎犬
Best darn hound dog I ever had.
谢天谢地我们回到属于我们的地方了
Thank goodness we're back where we belong.
没错 和贝蒂还有巴尼·粗石族在一起
Yeah, with Betty and Barney Rubble.
世界上最棒的邻居
The most wonderful neighbors in the world.
你说对吗 卵石
What do you say to that, Pebbles?
就这么说 亲爱的 说得漂亮
You said it, sweetheart. You said a mouthful.
露天影院
正在放映 《怪兽》
今晚独播
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*There's the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There's a page right out of history*
*如果有天 弗雷德赢了*
*Someday, maybe Fred will win the fight*
*大猫只好 在外面睡觉*
*Then the cat will stay out for the night*
燧石族家
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
薇玛
Wilma!
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表