剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
He spotted you, Fred. He's looking right at you.
我敢说他准备挑衅 让我跟他打一局
He's gonna challenge me to a game, I bet you.
那不是老弗雷德·燧石族吗
If it ain't old Fred Flintstone!
我听见翅膀扇动的声音 就想
I heard the flapping of wings and said,
是不是有鸽子飞进来了
"That sounds like a pigeon just flew in."
我四处看看 果然是哦
I look around, and I was right.
我最喜欢的小鸽子弗雷德·燧石族飞进来了
My favorite pigeon Fred Flintstone is sitting there.
来一局吧 弗雷德里克
You going to bowl a game, Freddie?
今天没空 吹大哈
Not today, Blowhard.
我不怪你 反正你从没赢过我
I don't blame you. You'd never beat me anyway.
一次 哪怕一次 我真想打败那家伙
Oh, boy. Once, just once, I'd like to beat that guy
让他别再嘲笑我
and get him off my back.
那就去跟他比啊 弗雷德
Why don't you play him, Fred?
打什么 我只会输
What for? I'd only lose.
要是你有个隐形人朋友
Not if you had an invisible friend
帮你弄倒所有的瓶子呢
to help you down by the pins.
对啊 你可以保证让我赢
Yeah! You could make sure I win.
等着 吹大哈 我跟你比
Hold it, Blowhard! I'll play you a game.
大家快来看啊
Hey, you guys, watch!
我将再一次打倒弗雷德·燧石族
I'm going to knock off Fred Flintstone again!
由从未输过的吹大哈·砂岩族
Blowhard Sandstone, who hasnever lost a match game,
来开局
leads off.
他穿过投球区 投球
He makes the approach and the delivery.
一记漂亮的钩球
It's a beautiful ball
直冲球瓶
hooking just right for the pocket.
球突然蹦到旁边的道上
It bounced into the next alley
好像是被人踢过去的
as if someone had kicked it.
老天
Oh, lord, it must've had
肯定是钩得太多了
too much hook on it that time.
弗雷德·燧石族貌似走运了
And Fred Flintstone gets a break...
不过比赛才刚刚开始
but this game is only starting.
吹大哈试着第二投
Blowhard tries for a spare.
投球
He delivers.
看来不错 不错 很不错
It looks good... good... good...
球慢下来了
Hey, the ball is slowing down.
球停了 开始往回滚
It stopped. Now it's coming back.
可能是倒旋力量太大了
A lot of backspin on that ball.
看来吹大哈是故意
It looks like Blowhard deliberately
失掉前两球的
missed the first two balls
给弗雷德·燧石族一点下马威
to give Fred Flintstone a handicap.
姿势优美 技巧娴熟
A nice gesture, and skillfully done.
巴尼 干得漂亮
Hey, Barney. Nice going.
吹大哈移至另一球道
Blowhard moves to the next alley...
进入投球区 漂亮
he's into his approach, and it looks good.
吹大哈掷出了全中
Perfect strike for Blowhard!
等一下
No, wait...
两只瓶子还站着
two pins have stood up!
不是全中 是个技术球
Instead of a strike, it's a split.
第二球来了
Here comes the ball...
没击中
and it misses.
刚才那个瓶子跳了一下吗
Looks like the pin jumped up out of the way!
现在轮到燧石族了
Now, Flintstone is ready...
掷球 用力有些猛
he delivers the ball, and it's wild.
可能会击中七号♥瓶
The ball might hit the seven-pin...
果然如此
and it did.
居然全中了
No, it's a strike.
你怎么看
How about that?
一边儿凉快去吧 吹大哈 你啥也看不见
Stick around, Blowhard. You ain't seen nothing yet.
太厉害了
What a man!
燧石族每个计分格里都是全中
And Flintstone has bowled a strike in every frame.
再有一次就满分了
He needs only one more for a perfect game.
他准备尝试蒙眼投球
And he's going to try for it blindfolded!
信心爆棚
What confidence.
他把球...
He's got the ball...
他把球从胯下滚出去了
and he's passing it through his legs
就像发球中卫一样
like a football center.
球直直地向中间的瓶滚去
The ball is headed straight for the center pin.
看来要造成一个七号♥和十号♥瓶的技术球了
Looks like it's going to be a seven-ten split...
真是技术球 糟糕
and it is a split. Too bad.
等一下 七号♥球开始摇晃 它倒了
No wait, the seven-pin starts to wobble. It falls!
十号♥球也倒了 全中
And now the 10-pin goes down. It's a strike.
弗雷德·燧石族打出了满分
Fred Flintstone has bowled a perfect game.
而吹大哈·砂岩族呢
And Blowhard Sandstone is having
难掩失望与伤心
a little trouble hiding his disappointment.
满分 咱们耍了老吹大哈一把
A perfect game. Boy, did we fool old Blowhard.
弗雷德 找到让我恢复正常的方法了吗
Fred, did you figure out how to get me uninvisible yet?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
你要是能一直隐形 我们就发财了
If you stay invisible, we can make a fortune.
我们的保龄球可以打遍全国无敌手
We'll bowl all over the country, win every match!
我们能大赚一笔 巴尼
We'll clean up, Barney!
百万富翁指日可待
We'll be millionaires!
弗雷德 那样不是违法的吗
Fred, isn't that crooked?
违法 我想是的
Crooked? Yeah, I guess so.
完美的计划
I knew there must be something wrong
总会有些失策的地方
with a perfect setup like that.
我还是去看医生吧
I better see that doctor.
可能他能帮我显形
Maybe he can make me visible again.
我都不知道怎么办 他知道什么
I don't know what he can do that I can't.
我最好跟你一起 以便解释清楚
I better go with you and explain things to him.
到了 巴尼 记住 我说话 你闭嘴
Here we are, Barney. Remember, let me do the talking.
石英族医生
好的 弗雷德
Okay, Fred.
请进
Come in.
医生在吗 我是弗雷德·燧石族
Is the doctor in? My name is Fred Flintstone.
在 石英族医生正等你呢 燧石族先生
Yeah. Dr. Quartz is expecting you, Mr. Flintstone.
不是我看病 是我这个朋友
I'm not the patient. It's my friend here.
-你那个朋友 -是的 他有些不舒服
- Your friend there? - Yeah. He has a problem.
当然 我也觉得
Yeah, I'm sure he has.
走吧 巴尼 医生会治好你的
Come on, Barney, the doctor will fix you up.
是啊 弗雷德
Right, Fred.
等我休息日时候 我也得去看医生了
Maybe on my day off, I ought to go see a doctor.
燧石族先生 我一直在等你
Yes, Mr. Flintstone. I've been expecting you.
你怎么了
What's your problem?
我没毛病
I ain't got a problem.
我来是为了让你看看我这个朋友
It's my friend here I've come to see you about.
你的朋友 他怎么了
Your friend? What's his trouble?
他隐形了
He's invisible.
我发现了
I noticed that.
最近很多东西四处游走
There's a lot of it going around these days.
一种常见传染病
It's a regular epidemic.
小心为妙
You can't be too careful.
干得好 查理
Good work, Charlie!
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
把病人隔离
Keep the patient in isolation!
我稍后检查他
I'll check on him later.
放我下来 停下
Put me down! Stop it!
你觉得你在干吗
What do you think you're doing?
放开我 我不是病人
Let me go. I'm not the patient!
隐形的朋友 这是新症状
"Invisible friend." That is a new one.
但是我确实隐形了 医生 你得帮帮我
But I am invisible, Doc. You have to help me.
-谁在说话 -是我 巴尼 粗石族
- Who said that? - I did. Barney Rubble.
-泡石族 -不 是粗石族
- Bubble? - No! Rubble.
好吧 粗石族 你太太打电♥话♥说你打嗝
Yes, Rubble. Your wife called and said you had the hiccups.
打嗝治好了 但是治疗的副作用让我隐形了
They're cured, but the cure made me invisible.
能摆脱打嗝就好了
You'd be better off with hiccups.
查理 把燧石族伙计带回来吧
Charlie, bring the Flintstone fellow back.
是个误会
It's all a mistake.
让我看看 隐形
Now, let me see, invisible.
这个东西能让你恢复正常
This stuff ought to make you solid again.
至少昨晚看的恐怖片里是有用的
At least it worked in the horror movie I saw on TV last night.
是不是一个人每天晚上
The one where the guy turned into
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表