剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表
办公室
燧石族家
露天电影院
正在放映《怪兽》
今晚独播
基岩采石建筑公♥司♥
基岩采石建筑公♥司♥
办公室
总裁:石板先生
正确的应该是圆凿方枘 比喻彼此不能相合
校长
雷龙汉堡 啤酒店
岩石杯
讲解员:克罗克
露天影院
正在放映 《怪兽》
今晚独播
雷龙 汉堡 肋骨
露天餐馆
燧石族家
把它给我 接到了 跑啦
Let's have it, pal. Got it. And away we go!
天 看他跑多快啊
Boy, look at him go!
让他打破学校的记录吧
Let's get him to break the school track record.
他肯定能打破记录
Yeah, I bet you he can.
燧石族 燧石族 冲冲冲
Flintstone! Flintstone! Rock! Rock! Rock!
好棒 弗雷德
Hooray, Fred!
你打破记录了 弗雷德
You broke the record, Fred.
我真是棒
Hooray for me.
*燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
*Flintstones, meet the Flintstones*
*石器时代 摩登的家庭*
*They're the modern stone age family*
*他们来自 那基岩村*
*From the town of Bedrock*
*翻开历史 崭新的一页*
*There're a page right out of history*
*穿过大街 还有那小巷*
*Let's ride with the family down the street*
*紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
*Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet*
*就和他们 和他们一起*
*When you're with the Flintstones*
*享受那轻松自在的时光*
*Have a yabba dabba doo time*
*那轻松自在的时光*
*A yabba dabba doo time*
*那愉快难忘的时光*
*We'll have a gay old time.*
摩登原始人
第三季第十三集
快点
Come on.
确保顶住了 就是这样
Make sure you got it right. That's it.
现在抬起来
Now lift it.
向上 向上 稳一点
Up, up. Steady now.
小心 好的 到现在都很好
Careful. Good. Good so far.
好 现在把它放在那堆上
Okay. Now, put it on the pile with the others.
轻轻地
Easy does it.
小心轻放 不要扔
Lay it down careful. And don't toss it.
我跟你说过几千遍了
If I told you once I told you a thousand times,
不要扔石头
don't toss the rocks!
未来我们的价格会更低
And in the future, our prices will be much lower.
你真诚的 某某某
Yours very truly, etcetera...
马上这么发出去
Send it right out.
好的 石板先生
Yes, Mr. Slate.
什么事富石小姐
Yes, Miss Wealthstone?
一位姓硬石的先生找你
A Mr. Rockhard to see you.
好的 效率专家来了 让他进来
Yes. The efficiency expert. Send him in.
好的 石板先生
Yes, Mr. Slate.
你来了 硬石先生
There you are, Mr. Rockhard.
公♥司♥需要改变的地方 你尽管放手施为
I want you to make any changes necessary around here.
我们必须削减开支
We've got to cut our expenses.
好的 我先看看员工档案 石板先生
Yes. I will check the employees' records first, Mr. Slate
开掉那些吃闲饭的
and get rid of the deadwood.
好 我们方凿不需要圆枘
Good. We don't want any round pegs in square holes.
还是方枘圆凿来着
Or is it squares in round pegs?
反正我们不要吃闲饭的
Anyway, we don't want any.
-弗雷德 -怎么了查理
- Fred. - What do you want, Charlie?
老板马上想见你
The boss wants to see you right away.
天啊我今天什么都做不成了
Boy, I'll get nothing done today.
不是这事就是那事
If it isn't one thing, it's another.
把我送去办公室 看看这点小事能不能办成
Okay, take me up to the office. See if you can do that right.
好的 现在向上 向上
All right, now, up, up.
稳一点 轻轻地
Steady now. Easy does it.
好的 向悬崖靠近一点
Okay. Move me a little closer to the cliff.
你怎么就学不会呢
Won't you ever learn?
燧石族 上班还敢躺着
Flintstone! Lying down on the job, eh?
没有 石板先生 我赶着来见你呢
Oh no no no, Mr. Slate. I was hurrying to get to you, sir.
好的 进来吧 燧石族
Yes. Step inside, Flintstone.
来见见新的效率专家 硬石先生
I want you to meet our new efficiency expert, Mr. Rockhard.
效率专家
Efficiency expert?
燧石族先生 我从你档案上看到
Now, Mr. Flintstone, I see by your record
你没有读完高中
that you did not finish high school.
是的
Yeah, that's right.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
最后两周我生病了
I was sick the last couple
就没毕业
of weeks in school and I didn't graduate.
这真糟糕 燧石族先生
That's too bad, Mr. Flintstone.
怎么说
Yes? How come?
根据我们的新规定
Under our new rule
每位员工都要有高中文凭
every employee must have a high-school diploma
不然就要终止他
or he must be terminated.
终止 像虫子一样
Terminated? Like a bug?
不 那是消灭
No. That's exterminated.
终止的意思就是你被解雇了
To be terminated means you are fired.
解雇 就因为差两周没拿到文凭
Fired? For just two weeks away from my diploma?
规定就是规定 燧石族先生
Rules are rules, Mr. Flintstone.
等一下 硬石先生
Just a moment, Mr. Rockhard.
-我要跟你谈一谈 -好的 石板先生
- I'd like a word with you. - Yes, sir, Mr. Slate.
-弗雷德 请出去等一会儿 -好的先生
- Fred, please wait outside a minute. - Yes, sir.
天啊 我的职业生涯结束了
Boy, my career is over.
村里只有一个采石场
One gravel pit in town
我又只会采石
and the only work I know is gravel-pitting.
-燧石族 -是的 石板先生
- Flintstone. - Yes, Mr. Slate?
弗雷德 我和硬石解释过了
Fred, I talked it over with Rockhard, and explained to him
跟他说了你是公♥司♥最好的保龄球队员
how you're the best bowler on our company bowling team.
我们不想失去你
And we don't want to lose you.
所以你可以留下工作
So you can have your job back
只要你再去读两星期高中
if you go to high school for two weeks.
高中
High school?
公♥司♥会付你这两个星期的薪水
The company will pay your salary for the two weeks.
你拿到文凭 也能拿回工作
You get your diploma, and you can have your job back.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我能说啥 我得保住工作 只有去了
What can I say? I got to save my job. I'll do it. I'll do it.
天啊 我这个年龄回去上高中
Oh, boy. Back to high school at my age.
还好石板先生让学校接收我
It's a good thing Mr. Slate called the school to enroll me.
我自己去跟学校谈实在太尴尬了
I'd be too embarrassed to do it myself.
今天真倒霉
What a tough day I had today.
弗雷德很快就会来接我了
Fred will be here soon to pick me up,
见到他都不一定笑得出来
and will I be glad to see him!
好累啊
I'm bushed.
我该怎么跟薇玛说
How am I going to tell Wilma?
哪个女人想嫁给高中小屁孩呢
What wife wants to be married to a high-school boy?
小弗来啦
Here comes good old Freddie now.
嗨弗雷德 真准时啊伙计
Hiya, Fred. Right on time, fella.
有那么多低级把戏 他选了直接路过我
Of all the low-down tricks. He passed me right up.
-是你吗弗雷德 -是我
- Is that you, Fred? - Yes, it's me.
坐下吧弗雷德 晚饭好了
Sit down, Fred. Your dinner's ready.
我今天真难受
I've had such a trying day, Fred.
我一下午都困在美容院
I had to spend all afternoon in the beauty parlor
因为吹风机坏了
and the dryer wasn't working right.
导致那女孩涂的药水一直不能洗掉
And the girl left the solution in my hair too long.
真是诸事不顺的一天啊
It was just one of those days when everything goes wrong.
留着等会再说
You can say that again.
公♥司♥要把我送去学校
The company is sending me to school.
学校 那很好呀
School! Why, that's wonderful.
这怎么好了
What's so wonderful about it?
公♥司♥不会把员工送去学校培训
A company doesn't send an employee to school for training
除非老板有什么想法
unless they have something in mind.
老板的确有些想法
They have something in mind, all right.
我就知道 他们要让你当经理了
I knew it! They're going to make you an executive.
我真为你骄傲 弗雷德
I'm so proud of you, Fred.
剧集 | 摩登原始人(1960) | 导航列表